Injectables w/o IVF

Von- No they didn't tell me. That's what I have so far even though they are small right? Good luck with your IUI!!

Aidensmommy- thank you! Yes I called the pharmacy about it and they said it should devolve. I'm soooo excited to elver started but yet trying to not think about it so it goes fast lol. Congrats on your pregnancy! How did your injectables adventure go?

The injections weren't bad, at all! You'll get the hang of it very quickly. I had a.m and p.m injects and they did sting a little bit going in but it wasn't bad. Its all a little intimidating at first and I was like "oh no! Am I going to mess this all up?!" lol. But I must have done a great job, as I know you will! :) You'll become a pro after your first injection has passed ;). When are you suppose to get started? I'll be stalking this thread for sure!

Awesome! How many rounds did you have to do before your bfp? I am starting my first shot tonight :-D I go back Friday to see if they are working. I'm hoping the lowest dose will work because femara worked but didn't stick. Either way I am just glad that we get to try again! How far along are you? It's always nice to hear a success story when going into something :)

Well, DHs washed sperm count was only 1.5 million. So, while I'm still hoping for success, I'm discouraged.

Aww I'm sorry you're discouraged. I'm not sure about count numbers as far as good or bad but it really does only take one. With IUI they will be put right where they need to be too. Just try to hang tight and keep your chin up :)

I am happy to report I made it though my first shot haha!

I'm so sorry, Angela! But remember, alls u need is 1 swimmer when it comes down to it & since u had multiple follies, I think u still have a great shot! I'll be praying for you!

Brandy, I was lucky enough to get my BFP my first round of IVF! It can def happen the first time, with both IVF and IUI. And yay for ur first shot! It was much easier than expected, huh? :)
Oh yeah and I am 7 weeks tomorrow! We have our HB scan tomo as well. Cannot wait! I soo hope you and TTC both get ur BFP's this cycle! You both deserve it!

Aidensmommy--congrats on the IVF success! Enjoy the scan.

Brandy--so glad the injection went well. It'll just get easier. Yes, the antral follicles are the small ones found in CD 2 or 3 scans. The more, the better.

TTC--try not to worry too much about the count. Low count is one of the reasons why people do IUIs, so a BFP should still be entirely possible. Was this unusual for DH? You still have a good shot, try to stay positive!

AFM--I start progesterone suppositories tonight. They are not my favorite, but do prevent me from spotting at 9 or 10 DPO like I do on my own. In fact, they prevent AF from showing at all. Anyone else take progesterone post-ov?

Is it just me or is the TWW longer after an IUI?

I've never had IUI but I know it cant be as slow as TI for me haha. The ttw takes forever!!! I think its because you're so busy with everything the first 2 weekend and then BAM...nothing but wait. I am going to try not to think about it when it's my time. We shall see how that goes lol.

Thank you all for the encouraging words! I am very relieved and happy to announce that my HSG came back clear today!!! I almost started crying when they told me! That means that my tubel was just a fluke and I can now move on trying knowing that those are all clear! I am soooo relieved! I got tomorrow for my U/S to see how my body is reacting to the 75IUs. I have been having a little bit of twinges so I am hopefully nut I cant help but think that 75 Ius is too small of a dose for me because I'm not that lucky lol

I had a weird dream last night. I've had many, many BFP dreams. This time, though, I had a dream that I had some implantation bleeding. I was sure that's what it was and was super excited knowing that my BFP was right around the corner. Here's to hoping!

FX, TTC, just one more week to go!!! Has ur trigger tested out more? I haven't looked in the other thread yet so I may get an answer before u reply here, lol. GOOD LUCK!!!

Good luck to everyone on here! I hope this thread brings tons of luck & sticky dust to all of you!!! :) :dust:

Ok went for my first u/s and estradiol check this morning. Did the shots for 3 days. Estradiol is 68. They said I'm where they would expect me to be at and to stick with the 75 IU for the weekend and I go back Monday to check again. In your ladies opinions what's the "good" range for estradiol at 3 days in? Wondering if I should plan on needing to up my dose or not

According to my journal, my first estradiol test was 149.

Oh man. I hope mine is ok. I guess I'm just going to not stress and believe that if they said it's ok. Than it should be? Lol

I cannot WAIT to go get my follies checked tomorrow morning!

I can't wait to hear your results Brandy!

I can't wait for my hpts to start darkening either. :haha:

Yes!! I can't for you to test!! Are you testing next sun? I need to trigger this week so I can tell Dh on his bday (the 29th). Today is my 6 day and just did my last injectable that I have. Hoping that's all I need but seems quick only 6 days. How you been feeling ttc?

I've been feeling okay but symptom spotting like crazy when I know it's super early for that!

I've actually been doing dip sticks daily. So, if they start darkening up, I'll know something is up! If you would like to follow my testing progression, check out my journal. I'm posting pics daily. So, yes. I will be testing on the 19th, but if I haven't gotten a BFP by then, I'll be super pessimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->