inside a first response test?????????

lisa7781

Reaction score
nothing came up :cry:

but i took it apart because i was wondering what they looked like and inside bit further down the stick where there isnt a window there was a pink line anyone know if thats suposed to be there or not just curious lol ummm here is a pic

thought id start a new thread on this as i dont know what it is lol

Attachments

• 4649.jpg
    4649.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 251
  • S5004649.jpg
    S5004649.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 310
Hi Lisa

I had this the other day too.. not sure what it's for, it could be where the dye comes from.

Good Luck

there is faint line there

Attachments

• lisatest.jpg
    lisatest.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 247
Hi Lisa - as Carrie guessed - it is where the dye starts from as it moves up the wick and across the test area. All FRERs have them whether they are positive or not. However I'm with Jess - there is a really faint line there. I'd wait 2 days and test again

Hope this helps x

I *think* i can see that line too. The feint test one i mean. The other one you mentioned is always there.

It's negative....along with your other million tests:dohh:

Maybe next month eh?

It's negative....along with your other million tests:dohh:

Maybe next month eh?

sorry but i wasnt asking if this was i positive result i was just simply asking what the line was below, i know this test is negative:flower:

I see it! Are you sure it was negative before?
I think along with your other faint line this is looking very promising indeed! xxx

I see it! Are you sure it was negative before?
I think along with your other faint line this is looking very promising indeed! xxx

are you really sure i dont see anything?????????????:wacko:

I see what all the girls mean about a line...I can see it better on the inverted, but there's definitely a thin line there. Difficult to tell if it's a line or where a line WOULD be... Looks like my 8dpo though (I keep saying that :dohh: It does though, a very faint line that may or may not be an actual line..).

That line that you were talking about originally is just where the dye gets caught up, I had one on one of my negs. :)

xx

ETA: The thin line is easier to see if I tilt my screen.

I see what all the girls mean about a line...I can see it better on the inverted, but there's definitely a thin line there. Difficult to tell if it's a line or where a line WOULD be... Looks like my 8dpo though (I keep saying that :dohh: It does though, a very faint line that may or may not be an actual line..).

That line that you were talking about originally is just where the dye gets caught up, I had one on one of my negs. :)

xx

ETA: The thin line is easier to see if I tilt my screen.

lol nope i just looked again tilted screen inverted even sqwinted but nothing i dont see a thing i think your pulling me leg lol no joking.....
i seriously dont see anything though wish i did cos that would give me a little hope to carry on i should come on this week somtime from today until sat so the :witch: could still show her face i am 14dpo but how can you lot see it and i dont????????????????

i didnt on mine then found it later and saw the faintest line after confirmed bfp 2 days later just give it time x and ignore the stupid comments

frer's dont have evaps

i assure you if you look at pic i put the dots on its between them if you tilt your screen back you will see it easier

i didnt on mine then found it later and saw the faintest line after confirmed bfp 2 days later just give it time x and ignore the stupid comments

frer's dont have evaps

if your sure lol buti just lookedat it again and nothing lol test i brought today and still have left to do testing with is another first response clear blue digital x2 and a clear blue plus which one you recomend me using tommorrow morning?????? see if i get anything on that lol if you lot are saying you see somthing then i should see somthing tommorrow right???????? :thumbup:

I can see it too Lisa. I've seen lines on all of your tests.

I can see it too Lisa. I've seen lines on all of your tests.

ARGH!!!!!!!! why cant i see it lmao :wacko:maybe i am trying too hard lmao

i'll see what tommorrow brings which test shall i use? wish i could see what you guys see would make me a happy bunny
xx

I'd leave it a couple of days before you test again, that way you should get a definite answer.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->