inside a first response test?????????

i see a faint line :)

lol yer everyone does apart from me and its my test lmao :winkwink:

ah well never mind i am not going to let it get to me i shall wait test again and see if isee it this time lol prehaps its because i dont know what a faint line is suposed to look like lol

when is ur AF due?

anytime from today which it hasnt arrive to sat sometimes i am 27 days sometimes i am 35 but previous 3 months its been 27 but last month it was 30 hmmmmmmmm????????/

oh hang on a sec i just looked at my calender and i am on cd30 hmmmmmmmm??????

my last 35 day cycle was may....

when my mum was preggo with me she said it took her a whole month for her took get a bfp but because i have an older brother see knew she was pregnant i was a twin but my twin didnt survive

Pregnancy tests were very different back then though. They're far more sensitive now. :)

Hevs (post #7), there was no need for you to be so mean. seriously.

I definitely see a faint line! I think it's a start of a :bfp: for sure!

I dunno why some people (post 7) have to be so mean :hugs:... so much for support! :(

I too see a line and if you want to do a million tests then you go girl :)

XXXXX

well ladies i know couldnt do it i had to test this morning lol.....

but as like yesterday i still dont see anything..... just dont think its not my month
let me know if you see anything x x x x

oh and new symptom i think?????

past 2 day i have had diarrhea is this a symtom lol or am i coming down with something???????? i am cd31 now with no signs of :witch: coming

Attachments

• S5004661.jpg
    S5004661.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 116
  • S5004664.jpg
    S5004664.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 93
  • S5004665.jpg
    S5004665.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 103
I inverted your last pic and I do think I see something. I think you will be getting your BFP soon. just wait a couple of days, then test.

i see another line on your frer too wait 2 days and do another x

i see another line on your frer too wait 2 days and do another x

how comes you can see them but i cant can you mark it where you can see them please.....
you really can see something??????

you can def see it from the bottom

Attachments

• lisa2.jpg
    lisa2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 116
there is defo a line on your the frer pic where its still in the case!!!! gud luck

there is defo a line on your the frer pic where its still in the case!!!! gud luck

Argh why dont i see this lmao

also i have had diarrhea last couple of days is this a good sign and my tummy just feels like butterflys like i am nervous or somthing but i am not like bubbles lmao

the diarrhea is not like a normal diarrhea its softer than normal and its not all the time but is if you no what i mine ummmmm strange

im not sure bout the squits thing sorry lol tmi but i defo think you should wait a couple ov days cuz then if its the start ov ur bfp it will be alot more visable and there will be no squintin to see if theres a line lol

Definitely still see it! :hugs:

and you would all say this is a start of a bfp do you cos i dont see a thing :(

at the mo the i am feeling quite sick and belly is feeling weird like its turning up side down and i feel like a burning feel in my throat keep going dizzy?????

wish i could see this line you guys can see

just looked at the test as still kept it i can see like an imprint line where the line should be????????

also just checked cervix and my cm has changed again its a cloudy egg white type like ovulation but cloudy but not as strechy but is if you kinda follow lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->