• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inspire me - what are your DD's called?

MumMumMum

Mummy to two girls x
Reaction score
We found out today we have a :pink: bump. Very happy and we are 90% sure on her name. But we want to be 100% sure. So...what are your little girl's called?

We've been through the top 100 names and there hasn't been anything else in there we've agreed on!

All response greatfully received!

I have a son, but if he were a girl he would have been named Alaina Madison.

Congratulations on being team pink! Our LO's name is in my signature.

DD is Claudia Lesley

This one, if pink will be one of the following - DH is going to decide at birth!
Florence Belle
Felicity Belle
Anastasia Belle
Madeleine Belle

Our DD is Elsa May.

If this one was a girl she would have been Hazel Rose.

We have a Kyah, Olivia and Savannah. If this one was a girl she would have been either Gabriella or Arabella :)

my DD is called Rosalie Her middle name is June but she only gets called Rosalie x

I'm struggling with girls names! What's your choice MumMumMum?

The only name we agree on so far (enough to use it) is Amelia.
I do find girls names so much harder!

I'm the opposite, I find choosing boys names so much harder!
Our DD is called Lucy Marie. If this baby is a girl I like Laila Belle but I have no clue what to call a boy :-/ xx

I found all my girl names fairly easy, with this one being a boy we both really struggled to find a name. It wasn't that we disagreed on many it's just that neither of us could actually find names that we liked enough to use. In the end we found Ruben and both really love it. Lucky really or I think he would have been nameless for a while after birth!

We have a boy (Hayden Elliot - both of which can be used for girls,too) but are having a girl this time. I love the name Esther Rose and really wanted to call her that, but hubby doesn's like it, so it's a no go. So we got together a list of names we like - Cara, Eloise, Hazel, Lyla, Zoe, and narrowed it down from there. Our 2 possible names are Zoe Eloise or Cara Hazel. I think she will be Zoe Eloise.

Amelia is pretty, how about Cara for a middle name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->