• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Inspire me - what are your DD's called?

My little girl is Calista Jasmine Sofia.

I also loved
Anastasia
Jemima
Pia
Mary

I have a Grace Margaret and a Lucy Faith so far.... pregnant with my third girl and think she's going to be Holly Jennifer but not completely sure yet so I'll be stalking the thread for more inspiration too!

Bethany Patricia, (Patricia after my Grandmother). We vetoed names beginning with A because both DH and I have that initial. I love Amelia, Arabella and Arianna though :wacko:

My DD is Flora Elizabeth.

This little one's name is causing us some trouble, but the top contenders so far are Greta and Hazel. Daphne will be her middle name.

DD is Kiani Alaina.

I also love Addison, Mallory, Addilyn, Elliot and Emersyn.

DD is Harley Kaye. If baby #2 is a girl, she will be Evelyn Ivy.

DD#1 is Nora Anne

If #2 is a girl her name will be either

Louisa Faye or Louisa Rose, haven't decided yet

Thank you ladies. Lots of lovely names but the ones we really like are already taken! My DD's name and all four of her cousins are on this thread!

We think we are going to go with Amelia Hope. We've been calling her Amelia for a couple of days and it feels right. What do you think?

Amelia is lovely, I liked that but DH said no! We finally agreed on Jennifer Anne or Colette Jane.
Once she was born DH chose Jennifer Anne. :) I was ambivalent about it, but now I can't imagine her being anything else! :)

Another Erin here - next one is going to be either Robyn or Lucy we think at the moment.

Our DD is Sienna Elizabeth.

Amelia Hope is a gorgeous name. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"