Instead soft cups...

ForeverYoung

Reaction score
I've been using them the last couple of months around the time of ovulation as an aid to get pregnant.

Do they give anyone else pelvic cramps?? I can only keep it in an hour or two before it's aching so badly I have to take it out! I haven't encountered this with
anyone else using softcups.

I have been using softcups for 2 cycles now and I have not had anything like this. I only feel pain when I put it in or take it out. Are you making sure it is behind your pevic bone?

I have been using softcups for 2 cycles now and I have not had anything like this. I only feel pain when I put it in or take it out. Are you making sure it is behind your pelvic bone?

Yes. I can feel it snap in and everything. My uterus is tilted backwards, so I'm wondering if that could be the cause of the discomfort? Though I don't think it has anything to do with the uterus.

That could be it. Before I used softcups I would pelvic cramps after :sex: I kind of thought it was because air got pushed up there. Sorry TMI good luck!

That could be it. Before I used softcups I would pelvic cramps after :sex: I kind of thought it was because air got pushed up there. Sorry TMI good luck!

I just wonder if I have endometriosis or like cysts or something that contribute to the discomfort.

I just looked on the site..... it said if I have a tilted uterus I should talk to by doctor before using them...... Hmm, that makes sense. I guess no more softcups. Maybe just tilting.

I'm sorry that sucks. I wonder if there is something tampon-like you could use? that way it wouldnt get that close to your uterus but it would still keep :spermy: in.

I'm sorry that sucks. I wonder if there is something tampon-like you could use? that way it wouldnt get that close to your uterus but it would still keep :spermy: in.

Since I finally figured out when I ovulate, I'm just gonna tilt for awhile. I've got an appointment with a doctor May 3, see whats up with the irregular bleeding and pelvic cramping.

Oh yeah thats good your doctor will probably have the answers. I hope all goes well :dust: Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->