interesting little fact

alex_22

Reaction score
Apparently from what ive read the more intimate the sex the better quantity and quality of the sperm

So get out your sexies and rock his world :)

Good luck and HAVE FUN! X

:dust:

Apparently from what ive read the more intimate the sex the better quantity and quality of the sperm

So get out your sexies and rock his world :)

Good luck and HAVE FUN! X

:dust:

Ooh thanks for that info :) x

Every littke helps ey :) and it says dtd regularly leading up to ovulation is better as sperm isnt as good if its been waiting around in the testicles too long x

Every littke helps ey :) and it says dtd regularly leading up to ovulation is better as sperm isnt as good if its been waiting around in the testicles too long x

As a newbie I'm loving this information :) I'm just starting my TTC journey so this is helpful! X

I think the way people usually do it is to do it at least every other day then every day while you're ovulating but I think they say try not do it every day all together as he needs a bit of time to build it back up, just do what you feel is best and if in doubt google will know haha or theres plenty of people on here will be more than happy to help you out

Im glad you've found it useful id love to hear a success story about the intimacy though it'd be good to find out if there is any truth behind it

Good luck I hope your not waiting too long for your bfp x

I think the way people usually do it is to do it at least every other day then every day while you're ovulating but I think they say try not do it every day all together as he needs a bit of time to build it back up, just do what you feel is best and if in doubt google will know haha or theres plenty of people on here will be more than happy to help you out

Im glad you've found it useful id love to hear a success story about the intimacy though it'd be good to find out if there is any truth behind it

Good luck I hope your not waiting too long for your bfp x

Well our first month was August and we failed miserably, but then again I wasn't expecting to fall pregnant after one cycle. We mostly BD around ovulation but obviously when you want it you want it lol. Baby dust to you too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->