International bumps to be!

ooh i think i see it!!!!! its very faint - but i know that these don't photograph well - fx it gets darker!! do you have anymore frer?

madrid - how are you doing honey? when you breaking the news to daddy?

x

I do have a couple but I'm trying not to waste them until at least 12dpo; I told myself that I can use as many ICs as I want [I bought 200 of them lol] to calm the POAS urge.

I do have a couple but I'm trying not to waste them until at least 12dpo; I told myself that I can use as many ICs as I want [I bought 200 of them lol] to calm the POAS urge.

probably wise!! ics are great for addiction aren't they! i will be looking forward to seeing the next batch of you tests!! fx for darker lines ....

today is 28 days since my lmp.. my cycles are usually 28 days but sometimes 29 so af due anytime

Just had a chuckle with OH – we watched a horror film last night – he said it was distinctly average & that he’s more scared of me when i’m angry... lol.. so i told him....

Don’t mess with PMS
:smug:

Yes I can see it as well!! It's very faint but I'm sure it'll get darker tomorrow.

rjsman I haven't told him yet:shhh: lol I'm going to use my last test tomorrow (the poundland one) and I was planning to tell him on my birthday which is on Saturday with a digi & the written words.

I've got a bad cold thanks to my kids sharing it with me!! Apart from that I'm feeling well!! :cloud9:

XX

Hi everybody,

I saw Madrid's great banner on a different post and she was kind enough to direct me to this group.
International bump - that would be us! I'm German, my husband is American and we currently live in England.
We have 2 boys (7 and 9). After a rocky road and a Vasectomy in 2005, DH had a reversal in March and we are secretly TTC again!

Happy to be here and share!

Hi ChrissiK and welcome to our group!! To get the banner you need to quote the very first post and copy the bit where the banner is and paste it onto your signature.

We'll get to know each other a bit more with every post.

If you read previous messages you get a bit of idea of where we come from and our circumstances. I'm Spanish and living in UK for over 13 years now. I have 2 kids, girl (11) and boy (8 tomorrow) and just found out I'm expecting number 3.

I hope you'll enjoy being here as much as we do!

XX

Welcome Chrissi. Im from USA and so is DH but his family is from England and Jamaica. DH and I will be married for 2 years on July 25th. Im 21 and DH is 22. DH and I are TTC #1 after previous m/c in April 2010. We have LOTS of pets (4 dogs, ball python, fish, bearded dragon and t2 tiger salamanders to be exact :haha:) and only a few people know we are ttc but mostly secretly also.

Update: I am on cd4 so 3 more days before AF leaves which is perfect because my parents told me that they've decided to leave friday evening (24th) instead of saturday morning (25th) so we will be leaving in 4 days yay :happydance:. AF must care about me to decide to leave before we go on our trip :haha:

Hi ChrissiK & welcome - or Fàilte (in Scots Gaelic!) :flower:

You sure have an international theme already in your household!

I'm in northern scotland - I'm 36, dh is very nearly 40! I have an 8yr old son and a 10yr step son - so very close to your boys in age! My dh and i would like one of our own & i'd love a pink one! :kiss:

Looking forward to getting to know you & cheering on all the lovely ladies!

mzswiss - wowees didn't know about all the pets - sounds fab!
madrid - aw so cute - can't wait to see your digi!!!

xx

Hi ChrissiK! I'm Nicole, my husband and I are currently living in Japan! I'm 26 and we have two furbabies but no children; though the furbabies kind of get treated like children. [Sticks is an italian greyhound, and Abby is a long haired dachshund!]

Welcome to the group!

Welcome Chrissy! You're officially an international bumpto be! On the list and everything :winkwink:

My DH and I are ttc #1, I'm 29, American but grew up about 50/50 in Maine, USA and Nova Scotia, Canada. DH is 31, from Alsace (German speaker but with a French passport). We met in Germany and live in Switzerland now. I hope you have as much fun on this thread as I do!!!!

mzswizz, I think is AF *had* to come, the timing couldn't have been better. Have you done all your pre-holiday shopping? You must be getting soooo excited!!!

rjsmam, I'm hoping it's not pms........when will you test again? :test: sorry, I'm so bad, but I get all excited thinking about you all getting your bfps!

Speaking of which, Madrid and stuckinoki, as soon as you give me the go-ahead I'll mark your :bfp: in the member list. Just don't want to jump the gun before you've even told your dh's :haha:

I'm 1dpo and feeling super optimistic, we couldn't have possibly done better this cycle, and are planning to keep bding through the tww like :bunny::bunny:

I'm 1dpo and feeling super optimistic, we couldn't have possibly done better this cycle, and are planning to keep bding through the tww like :bunny::bunny:

teehee i love this smilie! and loving your plans for the tww...

i'm not planning testing until Wed at earliest.. i'm trying to cast my mind back - usually i'm 28 days, but have had a few 29 day cycles... but i think a few months ago i had a longer wait?! wish i'd started charting earlier! i guess being sick earlier in month coulda thrown ov & maybe ff is right .. argh.. i'm rambling now lol... anyhoo am trying to keep busy & wait for the witch!

rjsmam, I hope she doesn't show!!!
Is your banner accurate? It says you're still waiting to ovulate?

Hena, Welcome to the TWW! I'd rather be in the TWW than the Waiting to O any day!

It's always a relief to me after I O because I don't have to worry about OPKing anymore and I can just relax and BD whenever I want to, not when the pee stick dictates I must! lol

Hena, Welcome to the TWW! I'd rather be in the TWW than the Waiting to O any day!

It's always a relief to me after I O because I don't have to worry about OPKing anymore and I can just relax and BD whenever I want to, not when the pee stick dictates I must! lol

agree with that - post ov much more relaxing!!

no my ticker is wrong... but i'm now not even sure what it should be now! ticker was based on 28day cycle but as my last one was 29 days i'm going with af due tomorrow!

Good morning ladies! Happy summer! I feel like it's a perfect time to be baking a little bun, let's see!

How are you all today?

https://i53.tinypic.com/28hhh6e.jpg

Here's my newest IC!
I can see it IRL so I know I'm not crazy.
I'm only 9dpo so I'm trying not to get to obsessive about it just yet.

hmmmm, I was able to see your very first one better, do you think it's the lighting?

although when I tilt my screen I can def. see the line!

Could be. I think it's just my lens. Everything gets too bright and it washes out...when I try to darken it the flash just comes on. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->