International bumps to be!

I'm still keeping it to myself for a little bit longer!!

If the doc says is ok it should be then. I'm just telling you what I've read in other threads about soy and on the internet. Don't worry anyway because you aren't gonna need it!!

XX

Madrid - i can imagine its really tough to keep to yourself but i would prob do the same!

aargh the surest sign af is en route - mega pms - i am so moody. feel really down - not just because of ttc tho - it seems nothing can cheer me up :dohh: i know it's hormonal & my head is telling me to snap out of it.. but am getting really cross at dh & the kids - its not good :nope:

my dh found the ic packets too and now thinks i'm a loony (i don't fess up how much i test!) this just made me wanna :cry: for some reason...

last month i had this pms & af came next day - hope it does again this cycle to get it over with... anyone know anything that relieves pms moodiness? i'm usually an upbeat person but i feel like a monster today :sad2:

right... gotta get it out of my system - whining over - sorry gals x

So sorry you feel down. Its still early for your af so don't think you're out.

I try to keep everything to myself as well my dh knows we're trying but he doesn't want to know at the same time. It was quite hard for him when my last pregnancy ended in mc & since he doesn't want to discuss it at all.

Don't feel ashamed about your ic's & stuff. Just ignore the fact he saw them. You're not mad, you just want another baby.

Xx

So sorry you feel down. Its still early for your af so don't think you're out.

I try to keep everything to myself as well my dh knows we're trying but he doesn't want to know at the same time. It was quite hard for him when my last pregnancy ended in mc & since he doesn't want to discuss it at all.

Don't feel ashamed about your ic's & stuff. Just ignore the fact he saw them. You're not mad, you just want another baby.

Xx

thanks Madrid - i know this is just hormones - and its really not just ttc related - i was like this last month with pms

homemade pizza will help tonight :) in fact - i made the dough in the bread maker and when it finished i heard it beep & though it was my bbt thermometer lol

have a lovely Sat evening - you must have a squillion things going through you head :cloud9:

Homemade pizza sounds yummy!! I'm preparing fish paella; it's a traditional dish from Spain but i make it with more fish stock and it's like thick soup with rice when is ready.

The thermometer thing is funny lol! We're well obsessed!!

I'm thinking about it all the time. Can't help it!!!

X

no wonder! it's life changing news - so exciting - how will kiddies take the news?

paella sounds yum - bet you've got lots of fab dishes from home

wait the the other ladies hear too - woop woop

xx

First i would like to say congrats to Madrid!!

Now i had a wonderful day at the beach but unfortunately AF started 2 weeks early for me. I know its AF because its not pink more of an orangy/red color i guess so im out. Well atleast i dont have to wait through the tww to know whats going on. I am on cd23 and AF arrived so im thinking the cod liver oil has something to do with early AFs now. Last time i took cod liver oil i had 2 periods in february. Oh well onto next cycle i guess.

Sorry mzswizz; hopefully next cycle is your cycle!!! Maybe stop the cod liver oil and try the Evening Primrose Oil; it helps ovulation happen and makes a healthy eggie.

In other news; it's quite possible that I got my BFP this morning. I took a picture and started a link in the Pregnancy Test forum and everyone else sees it too [usually when I see a line, nobody else does] so I'm starting to get excited. Check out the link and tell me if I'm crazy!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/647569-think-were-something-eek.html
^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^CLICK^​

Oh yeah; and I finally finished knitting my baby blanket [it took 5 months because I kept forgetting I was knitting it :D]

https://i55.tinypic.com/2mrfzfq.jpg

https://i56.tinypic.com/15fiv7a.jpg

In other news; it's quite possible that I got my BFP this morning. I took a picture and started a link in the Pregnancy Test forum and everyone else sees it too [usually when I see a line, nobody else does] so I'm starting to get excited. Check out the link and tell me if I'm crazy!!!

oh stuckinoki...... I SEE IT!!!!!!! i see it better in the original pic too

go international bfps :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

when will you test again?!

mzswiss - so sorry about early AF - you're right about not needing to puzzle through tww but still a bummer huh - your turn next month!!

my temp is still up-ish - not sure i was temping accurately last month so who knows - am hoping i have a steady cycle/temps next time so i can actually figure things out! got cramps today so reckon af tom.. at least i'm over the mad emotional bit (i hope!)

You see it too Rjsmam????

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I swore that everybody would tell me I'm crazy and there was nothing there and it was line eye, but EVERYBODY else sees it too!

I just tested again and I can see it but I'm not sure I'll be able to capture it [even with my fancy new camera ----> my macro lens is still in transit]

Oh I hope it gets darker!!! I really want a baby.

OMG OMG OMG we're gonna be bump buddies!!!!!:wohoo:

I can definitely see the line too! I know it's hard when you see it but the camera doesn't capture it in full.

I love your green blanket!!! I don't knit but sewing soft furnishings and crochet I love.

So sorry mzswiss! :nope: If I was you I'd stop the cod liver oil & start the evening primrose until you O. Maybe it doesn't agree with your body for some reason.

I took another test today to see if the line gets darker :blush:

Attachments

• BFP 006.jpg
    BFP 006.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
OMG OMG OMG we're gonna be bump buddies!!!!!:wohoo:

I can definitely see the line too! I know it's hard when you see it but the camera doesn't capture it in full.

I love your green blanket!!! I don't knit but sewing soft furnishings and crochet I love.

I wish I could figure out how to crochet! lol I could never figure it out! Knitting and sewing came naturally ---> also because my Gramgram taught me how when I was little so I've been doing them since I was a kid.

I'm trying not to get too excited just in case...I really hope we get to be bump buddies! FX
:happydance:

I love the little :wohoo: I didn't even know he existed but he's my new favorite :D

Yay for darker lines Madrid !!!!

Stuckinoki - i defo see it on the original pic - woop woop i've got all digits crossed it gets darker

mzswiss - agree re the cod liver oil - maybe try epo for first 2wks wks of cycle

xx

Oh that line looks beautifil!!!! Congratulations Madrid!!!!

Stuckinoki, I def. see the line on the first one, but the second one. Congratulations to you too!!!! The blanket is beautiful. Did you use a pattern from a book? would you be willing to share? ;-)

rjsmam, I think if af doesn't come today you should test again just to be sure. pms and early preganancy have so many of the same symptoms. How many dpo are you now? Fingers are crossed for you!

mzswizz, I'm so sorry that witch came so early! I don't understand how it's possible, can cod liver oil shorten the LP? I hope it's a short AF and I suppose if there is a bright side, it's that you'll be free of her for your holiday, right?

afm (sorry, had to use it!) DH and I are back in our little Swiss love nest! And remember I said I thought I O'd super early? WRONG! I don't know what was up with the skinny dark lines on my opks cd11 and 12, but yesterday I had a real, beautiful fat dark opk! I took a picture, and DH said "of course you have to!" :haha: he def. saw it too and had to!!!! Anyway, we dtd Friday, then yesterday after the pos opk and will at leat once (probably a lot more) today.:happydance: So I have a whole new respect for FF moving my OD. I just hope it confirms this time.

Of course I'll share the pattern!!!
https://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/free-knitting-patterns-for-baby-blankets2.htm

I just started my second blanket this afternoon. This one is going to be lavender. I wish I had enough patience to make one multicolored; I just know that I'd end up pulling my hair out.

Thanks ladies! I'm really hoping this line gets darker and there is a super sticky bean in there!

What's everybody else up to?

Thanks Hena!! It sounds good that you got a darker opk matching with ff predictions & that you're bding after you got it, sounds even better. Fx'd for you as well!!

rjsman I agree with Hena, you should test again tomorrow!!
:test:

stuckinoki I also learned with my grandmum. She was such a good teacher :flower:

i did already :blush: used a poundland test which says to use after af is due - BFN - got cramps now so am sure af is en route! no more tests so its a waiting game now. i think i'm 11/12dpo but FF thinks i'm only 7 or so!

today am trying to be nice to oh for fathers day - i say trying - but i still have bit of pms and he's grumpy lol... had a big spring clean this am and now am about to tackle a ton of paperwork - then am making a roast for my dad coming for fathers day meal!

x

i did already :blush: used a poundland test which says to use after af is due - BFN - got cramps now so am sure af is en route! no more tests so its a waiting game now. i think i'm 11/12dpo but FF thinks i'm only 7 or so!

today am trying to be nice to oh for fathers day - i say trying - but i still have bit of pms and he's grumpy lol... had a big spring clean this am and now am about to tackle a ton of paperwork - then am making a roast for my dad coming for fathers day meal!

x

It's still really early, especially if ff is right. I'm still hopeful for you!
Hope you and oh end up having a nice day, it's hard when both are feeling grumpy. I'm sure having your dad over for a nice roast will be wonderful!!!

Stuckinoki, thanks for the link, I might try and do this one. I've never finished a baby blanket by kntting because I'm so slow at it (I taught myself, my mum and grandmother only crochet) but this looks like fun and it's not like I have a deadline right now :winkwink:

Stuckinoki-i see a line too. Hopefully its the start of your BFP.

AFM, i will try the epo after the cod liver oil is done. DH wants me to see if irs just whacky cycles or if its actually the cod liver oil so we shall see. On a brighter note, im happy AF came early so now i dont have to worry about AF showing during the trip and wont be able to enjoy being in a bikini.

I took another test today....

AND THERE'S ANOTHER FAINT LINE!!!

omg! omg! omg! I'm so excited. Please tell me you guys see this too!

Here's my newest IC test. There is definitely a super faint line on this thing I just can't get my camera close enough to make it show up :(

https://i54.tinypic.com/21j93qv.jpg

https://i54.tinypic.com/a4wfih.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/of80pj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g