International bumps to be!

https://i56.tinypic.com/2n4p08.jpg

-----> Here's a better tweaked version of it. I know it's there IRL, and it's really frustrating not to be able to capture it so you guys can see it :(

Good morning! :flower:

stuckinoki - i think i see it when i tilt too....... my digits are still firmly crossed!!

i'm good today, feeling upbeat despite shedloads of work to do and some financial puzzles to solve. still awaiting af too but trying not think about it!

hope you are all well!!!!

x

Well, I got my 3rd HepB vaccine today [because I work with people and their bodily fluids lol] I had a bad reaction to this one too [I did the second one as well] My arm was really heavy, and sore now. I've got a slight fever and I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours when I got home today.

I had my blood drawn too for my TSH and T4 counts and the guy who did the draw missed my vein three times before finally getting it in :ouch:

Hoping that I feel better tomorrow, but I'm glad I took the whole day off rather than went to work after my appointment.

And then I burnt my dinner to a crisp so I'm working on making second dinner now. Perogies with sour cream [yum] It's hard to burn something you have to boil!

LOL

I'm watching a new movie "The Rite" with Anthony Hopkins [he is my favorite actor in the whole world] it's really creepy so far! lol

Well, I got my 3rd HepB vaccine today [because I work with people and their bodily fluids lol] I had a bad reaction to this one too [I did the second one as well] My arm was really heavy, and sore now. I've got a slight fever and I fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours when I got home today.

I had my blood drawn too for my TSH and T4 counts and the guy who did the draw missed my vein three times before finally getting it in :ouch:

Hoping that I feel better tomorrow, but I'm glad I took the whole day off rather than went to work after my appointment.

And then I burnt my dinner to a crisp so I'm working on making second dinner now. Perogies with sour cream [yum] It's hard to burn something you have to boil!

LOL

I'm watching a new movie "The Rite" with Anthony Hopkins [he is my favorite actor in the whole world] it's really creepy so far! lol

So sorry you feeling rough stuckinoki. Hope it passes real soon. Does your work give extra time off in these scenarios? I'm guessing it's night time with you - enjoy your movie & don't get too spooked!

Right now I'm still technically a volunteer until I finish my clinical hours [next month] so I can kind of come and go as I please as long as I complete my 500 hours by October.

So I just took the day to relax a little bit.
This movie is really freaking creepy and I wish I had waited until my DH came home to watch it!

I'm SOOOOOO bored!!!
Where is everybody today?

*whines* entertain me *whines*

:juggle: :tease: :howdy: :icecream: :icecream: :fool:

bit more entertained!?! :haha:

arg.. she's landing :witch: with no announcement this month - how very rude!
last month had days of spotting - just shows how each cycle differs.. booo

at least i can do this now > :drunk:

x

That's right lady! Have a drink ;)

Sorry she crash landed on you, but I think that going from nothing to straight flow is better than spotting first and then full flow.

I sometimes get 3 days of random spotting on top of my 7 day flow :( Yuck.

oh stinkers rjsmam! Well, have a couple for me :winkwink:

perogies sound yummy stuckinoki, hope they came out well. No way I'd watch a Hopkins film on my own, you're a brave woman!!!

Today is my mum's birthday, just phoned her and sang. I'm not homesick, not homesick, not homesick, lol. It's okay, less than a month and I'll be there. I have 5 weeks holiday in the summer, and I'm spending 4 of them with my fam :dance: DH can only come for 2 weeks, but it'll still be a nice visit. I guess if we don't get a bfp this cycle we'll be taking the next one off. No sense in temping and opks when sleep will be irregular, flying and changing time zones, and we'll be apart for half the month any way.

I have 5 weeks holiday in the summer, and I'm spending 4 of them with my fam :dance: DH can only come for 2 weeks, but it'll still be a nice visit. I guess if we don't get a bfp this cycle we'll be taking the next one off. No sense in temping and opks when sleep will be irregular, flying and changing time zones, and we'll be apart for half the month any way.

We just visited my DH's family in the US for 3 weeks and I was so hoping I could share some good news with them, because we won't see them for a while (at least a year). AF did not come on the last weekend with them, but the tests were all negative, so we didn't say anything (they don't even know we are TTC). Instead AF came on the overnight flight! Cramps + little airplane toilet + no sleep = no fun!

Oh what a nightmare Chrissi! Talk abou insult to injury....of course that could easily be me given the timing. Still feeling hopful though :thumbup:

I have 5 weeks holiday in the summer, and I'm spending 4 of them with my fam :dance: DH can only come for 2 weeks, but it'll still be a nice visit. I guess if we don't get a bfp this cycle we'll be taking the next one off. No sense in temping and opks when sleep will be irregular, flying and changing time zones, and we'll be apart for half the month any way.

We just visited my DH's family in the US for 3 weeks and I was so hoping I could share some good news with them, because we won't see them for a while (at least a year). AF did not come on the last weekend with them, but the tests were all negative, so we didn't say anything (they don't even know we are TTC). Instead AF came on the overnight flight! Cramps + little airplane toilet + no sleep = no fun!

OMG. That sucks. Sorry!

ooh Chrissi - that does suck big time!

I’m surprisingly cool about af – glad she’s here to get it over with although not delighted about the pain which is impending...

You’d think my oh had his period... :wacko: he’s in such a grump.. this am he started to reverse down the drive as i was getting into the car :nope: i hollered at him that i wasn’t even in the car yet, despite him seeing that - I hadn’t shut the car door yet, so the door hit the fence & pulled on the hinges. Cue oh saying that’s your fault.. ahem. Result is the door seems slightly off hinge. Cue even grumpier oh. I know he’s now sulking at himself so am just leaving him to it & saying nothing to make him worse! :-#

Chrissi-hoping next cycle is your bfp cycle.

RJ-wow that must suck. My dh has his pms moments also so i just leave him alone until he takes some midol mentally :haha:

AFM, Usually AF leaves on day7 but im on cd4 and AF is on its way out :saywhat: i never had AF so short so im sooo confused right now. We did have a BD session around cd2 but that shouldnt have nothing to do with anything. I went to change my tampon and it was more white than blood (sorry tmi). Also i was wearing super now i downsized to regular and soon it will be only light because its not really anything there. We shall see whats going on.

Hi ladies!!

so sorry rjsman the :witch: made an appearance & then your dh is suffering the symptoms!! Men are a weird bunch sometimes!!

Chrissik that sounds like the worst scenario ever!!

Stuckinoki I can see the line in the last pic better than the other one. You're only 9dpo so don't worry too much; it'll get darker gradually every day.

mszwizz I hate it when af starts playing tricks like that because it makes you wonder whether there's something else going on. On the other side, the sooner it leaves the better for you girl!!

Hena it's my son's birthday today as well. :cake: He's 8 years old!!! Can't believe it's so long since he was my little baby boy :crib:
It's so nice you can spend time with your family in the holidays! I think we may go to Spain as always but unsure about the dates yet.

I'm feeling today a bit better from my cold and it's strange being at work and not being able to use the computer there due to my eye treatment. I used my last strip today & it's a lot darker than when I used the other one last Friday!! I've had a bit of ms while driving and hot flashes
I've booked my appt with the gp for Friday, and it's just for the referral to the antenatal clinic & to see the midwife. Fx'd it won't take ages and that I can have it sorted before going away.

XX

mzswizz I was just reading about the foods to avoid while pregnant and I thought you may be interested to read this

Vitamin A

Don’t take:

high-dose multivitamin supplements
fish liver oil supplements
any supplements containing vitamin A

I guess that if it isn't good for pregnancy it'll be the same with ttc.

Please check it out yourself!

XX

Happy Birthday to your 8-year-old Madrid! Longest day of the year, as my mother reminds us every year :winkwink:

I had some cramping around my ovaries today, especially on the left side today. I'm 2dpo, does that make any sense?

lovely to hear all about your apmnts madrid! looking forward to hearing all your preggie news & hopefully sharing your pregnancy! congrats to your son - my boy was 8 in April too...

hena - not sure about 2dpo cramps but am hoping its bean related (not baked beans.. lol:haha:)

ah the irony - on the day af arrived my gift for our friends baby arrived in the mail.. a pink velour sleep/grow bag and other pink tooty clothes... they are too cute... i so wanna pink one! :kiss:

x

oh rjsmam, that's so gutting! I mean it's lovely and fun to celebrate a new baby and baby things are so sweet, but the timing! ugh! I forgot to mention yesterday, when my hubby is pmsy I give him chocolate, works every time :haha:

mzswizz, is your af gone already? I wonder if that's to do with the oil as well? I can see why you're confused. It was def. too heavy to be implantation though, right?

Madrid, I was just reading your post about appts and symptom, what's ms? :blush:

stuckinoki, I'm waiting for your latest pic! hehe

Oh, and I'm all excited again because ff gave me crosshairs on cd 19! :yipee: so I'm officially 3dpo now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->