International bumps to be!

Oh dusty!! Please don't panic because it may well be that they are wrong and if the baby has grown in one week it must be a heart beating there.

Please don't feel guilty & don't try to understand why now and not before. We know that even drug addicts manage to have babies while continuing with their addiction.
I've looked after myself with my 4 pregnancies. Even more than ever with the last two ones and they both ended up in mc. I refuse to blame myself for what has happened and you should love yourself and do the same. We don't have control over all things in life and this will only make you stronger; believe me.

XX

Congratulations mzswizz!! I hope this is just the beginning for all your blessings to come! Enjoy this sweet moment Hun!!

XX

Thanks Madrid. I am on :cloud9:. I cant wait to get back in the working field.

:hugs: DUSTY!

It's not over til it's over sweetie! Keep your chin up, I'll be sending good vibes your way.

How is everyone doing today?

AFM, First I would like to say Happy Birthday Babes!! Unfortunately, Andrew (DH) had to go to work today on his birthday so im going to do a little relaxing and cleaning before he comes home tonight. Yesterday was an emotional day. I had a bad day plus I just strated crying because it was just alot on my mind but i feel much better now and its a new day. 6dpo already and its 8 days left before AF due date. When DH and I went to the store yesterday, we went by the HPT aisle and he said, "You said next week right?" And i said yeah. So we decided not to buy them. But im thinking that he cant wait til next week so he can go buy them :rofl: I havent seen Drew so anxious to buy a test before. You would've thought he was going to POAS :rofl: Every time I got a reading, it was between 3-8 months so lets see if their right. In that time frame, I should already be officially out of training and working so we shall see.

6dpo symptoms (just a little tracker for me):
nausea
headache
creamy cm (but then again could be leftovers from dtd)
bloat

I'm somewhere in the middle of my cycle and I am having a whole heck of a lot of EWCM and watery CM too....like A LOT. Like, I need a panty liner.

And the best part is, the OPKs are all negative so I'm not ovulating. WTH. Hopefully I O sometime this weekend since DH got delayed again until next week [I really need to stop believing him when he tells me he's leaving. lol]

OH well. FX I O soon!

oooh fingers crossed stuckinoki!!! xx

GL stuckinoki!! Hoping you will O soon and catch the egg.

AFM, Today im 7dpo. Now yesterday i was 6dpo. While I was at the computer i had this random SHARP pain. I wore white underwear just to make sure I dont miss IB or IS or anything. Well good thing I did because as DH and I were going to take a shower, I saw brown in my underwear and Im like :saywhat: it didnt smell like blood, it smells more like cm (sorry tmi). So I went and used the bathroom and wiped and yep sure enough it was light brown. Im thinking great right when I was going to DTD tonight this happens. Im not sure if its AF or not because I put a pad on and the last time I went to the bathroom it was still there. And this morning, nothing is on the pad but when I wipe, it's this weird brownish/orange i dont know how to explain color. But once again, it only smells like cm. Also, cm only leaks out when Im using the bathroom. After this whole brownish/orange cm stuff...i have been getting mild cramps like AF cramps. So I put on a tampon this morning and I am just going to see what happens today. Its cd29 & 7dpo. I dont know whats going on but im just waiting to find out.

GL stuckinoki!! Hoping you will O soon and catch the egg.

AFM, Today im 7dpo. Now yesterday i was 6dpo. While I was at the computer i had this random SHARP pain. I wore white underwear just to make sure I dont miss IB or IS or anything. Well good thing I did because as DH and I were going to take a shower, I saw brown in my underwear and Im like :saywhat: it didnt smell like blood, it smells more like cm (sorry tmi). So I went and used the bathroom and wiped and yep sure enough it was light brown. Im thinking great right when I was going to DTD tonight this happens. Im not sure if its AF or not because I put a pad on and the last time I went to the bathroom it was still there. And this morning, nothing is on the pad but when I wipe, it's this weird brownish/orange i dont know how to explain color. But once again, it only smells like cm. Also, cm only leaks out when Im using the bathroom. After this whole brownish/orange cm stuff...i have been getting mild cramps like AF cramps. So I put on a tampon this morning and I am just going to see what happens today. Its cd29 & 7dpo. I dont know whats going on but im just waiting to find out.

fx its implantation mzswiss!! :thumbup:

afm - i'm trying not to be.... but I am cautiously optimisitic..(i've prob just jinxed it!:wacko:) this time last few cycles i'd started spotting.... i've got lots of cramps, vivid dreams etc.. but no spotting yet. but it's probably just the vit b complex doing its stuff & stopping the early spotting.... and i'm only 9dpo! somebody slap me!!!
x

im hoping its IB also but i dont know. It can be early AF again. But im praying that its IB.

Well im thinking im out now. Onto next cycle. Its not a flow but it looks like it will get there eventually. The only thing that is different is it smells like cm even though its suppose to be blood so im not sure what is going on but im just waiting for the flow so i can mark this as cd1.

Sorry lady.

Hope September is a better month.

If it's any consolation, I've been on hold with USPS for 1 hour and 3 minutes.....

It's ok. I cant beat myself up over something I have no control over. But thats a very long hold. I dont know how you do it.

well atleast there is an upside to my day, i just checked the dashboard and it says that my medical screen is complete so now they are doing the background check yay soon i will be in training. im excited.

a flow has started so now it is cd1. AF has started a week early but im okay with it. Atleast now I can be certain that pregnancy wont affect training once i start training (whenever that is). I know I can enjoy some wine now because before I didnt want to take a sip because im thinking i could be pregnant but now i know for sure. Well if what Inbal said is true..then I will be looking to concieve within these 3 months. But lets just see if thats true. If i do concieve within these 3 months, hopefully I will have my insurance effective because it will be no cost to be for maternity if im working at TSA. So lets just see what these next 3 months will bring. Also within these three months is my birthday (December 28th). DH had always said lets try in December because if we were to concieve in December (my birth month), the baby will be born in September (dh's birth month) so thats a win win for us and the baby will be a birthday present for the both of us. TSA process is going good so Im just going to worry about that now. So it is officially 1yr 5 months ttc after m/c. Im ready!!

Sorry about af visiting but as you said it may work for you better that way.

By the way, my mum's birthday is the 27th December.

X

thats my godsister's birthday and my mom's birthday is december 30th

Hey ladies. Bad news.

That referral to the outside fertility treatment center isn't going to happen.

They want me to pay for all costs out of pocket and then be reimbursed for the [very] few things my insurance actually covers here overseas.

We were told that the only thing out insurance doesn't cover is the actual IVF or IUI, everything else they pay for. With our government the way it is right now, I just in good conscience pay money out of pocket for something and then *hope* that the government has the funds to pay me back....

Plus any government reimbursement takes forever to get, if you even ever get it.

I'm crushed. I've been working towards this referral since last October....doing all the stupid blood work, taking time off of works to meet with all the other doctors on base....it's all just been a huge waste of time.

We're going to have to wait until we get back to the states to seek treatment, which could be as long as 3 years from now.

Stuckinoki-:hugs: dont worry everything will happen on its own. I believe that you will concieve naturally so you wont need the doctors.

AFM, Well its cd3 for me and af has been very good actually. Its a light flow which is weird because i normally have a heavy flow. Usually the toilet is full of red (sorry tmi) but as the days are passing by, it has hardly been in color changing in the water so AF is pretty weird this cycle.

Af is here now so I'm very pleased I can move on now and continue with my first cycle after the mc. I'm trying soy again so hopefully it'll work for me again.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->