International bumps to be!

Hi everybody -
Just a short note of hope (esp for you stucki!).
I was hesitant to tell my good news to my first sons godmother, who has been struggeling with infertility for the last 12 years. During that Time time she saw me and her sister conceive and deliver 2 children. She was able to adopt a gorgeous girl 3 years ago but was barred from adopting more due to turning 40.
When I finally had the courage to call her she surprised me with some amazing news: she is pregnant with twin, due 3 days before me!
After 12 years and 3 failed IVFs she managed to conceive just with clomid (and the egg split by itself in week 7). BTW it was the same fertility clinic in Berlin that dusty goes to!

So happy for her and I hope this gives you ladies hope!

stuckinoki i am so sorry ... :hugs::hugs::hugs: hearing that crap from your insurance must have been such a blow. i can imagine you must feel so frustrated. i hope chrissi's story gives you some hope & that you have alternative options to keep trying

hope the rest of you are all well :flower:

afm my hopefulness was useless... i started spotting on fri & the witch appears to be landing. blah. am over it now but was mightily peeed off on friday. no more soy for me, a more relaxed approach next month i think...

xx

Thanks ladies, I've done the clomid route before and it doesn't work for me....I ovulate late and I still only produce one egg....plus the hormones from it really really really mess with me so I won't ever be using it again. I was a nightmarish mess the last few months I took it.

It's been decided, if we can't get pregnant on our own, then we aren't going to have kids. DH doesn't want to spend a small fortune on IVF and I agree with his decision.

Stuckinoki -

would you like to have my Fertilitea? Google it! It made my cycle regular, increased my egg quality and it is certainly something to try if this is otherwise the end!
I have 1 1/2 packs left and I'll send it to you for free! Really!
Just message me your address! There is a child in your future!

Stuckinoki -

would you like to have my Fertilitea? Google it! It made my cycle regular, increased my egg quality and it is certainly something to try if this is otherwise the end!
I have 1 1/2 packs left and I'll send it to you for free! Really!
Just message me your address! There is a child in your future!

That would be awesome! Are you sure?

Stuckinoki-I know you will have children with no problem so dont count yourself out.

RJs-Boo wicked witch got you too. She just keeping herself busy I see :haha:

Madrid-Im glad you can finally move on from it. It took me 3 months after my m/c to have my 1st AF but then it lasted a month so you know I was going :wacko:

AFM, its cd5 already so 2 more days before AF is gone :happydance: Well DH and I talked about the doctor and he is willing to undergo tests if he has too so im happy with knowing he is helping every step of the way. He is thinking that he's the problem but I dont think so. All we can do now is wait and see. We have to fax the medical update insurance forms to his medical company so they can update the information and then we can go to the doctor. Well Im going to go but if they need him to take tests then he'll come but we just going to have me checked out first. Im happy

Stuckinoki I'm sorry and is understanding you are so disappointed with what has happened. There is nothing worst than feeling you've been wasting your time. I think that your approach is the right one in your circumstances and I agree with mzswizz that it may happen to you in the future, no matter what the docs may say.

rjsman why don't you ask for one of those progesterone tests? That may be the reason you start spotting a few days before af.

Chrissik that's a nice story. I'm glad you're feeling well and moving into your 2nd trimester.

Mzswizz, it's nice to try getting answers but I think for you it may well be a question of time just like with Stuckinoki. Fx'd for you both!!

I'm on cd3 and started with my first soy dose. As it's so low it won't give me a headache but tomorrow I'll take paracetamol with me to work as I know it may happen like last time. My dh is travelling this month so I'm hoping I'll O before he leaves.
I went to the doctor to try to get tests but she refused to send me until I've had 3 mc's. I'll have my thyroid and sugar levels checked but that's it for now.

X

Madrid-That sucks that you have to wait. It has to be something they can do. And i so thought it was my month this cycle because we timed bd perfectly (we finally got a positive OPK) but AF decided to come 7dpo so im thinking maybe its progesterone issues but its just a theory.

I'm on cd3 and started with my first soy dose. As it's so low it won't give me a headache but tomorrow I'll take paracetamol with me to work as I know it may happen like last time. My dh is travelling this month so I'm hoping I'll O before he leaves.
I went to the doctor to try to get tests but she refused to send me until I've had 3 mc's. I'll have my thyroid and sugar levels checked but that's it for now.

X

I'm sorry Madrid; It's all a matter of insurance; hopefully you never make it to three! It's a sad day to realize that you're the .003 of the population that will suffer through 3 miscarriages in their lifetime :(

I know the feeling about wanting answers.

Did they test your progesterone?
Maybe you can try baby aspirin if you get pregnant again, it isn't harmful but will protect you if you have a bleeding or clotting disorder [that they haven't discovered because they won't run the tests]

Yes, I was planning to start taking it even now. I asked my Gp last Friday but she didn't want to tell if I shoul or shouldn't take it. She said the consultant should decide but ofcourse, she can't refer me to theconsultant because of the 3 mc's rule. Going in circles with them!! I just let go. What will be will be!

How is the exercise going? I'm starting my diet today also.

X

it was the same fertility clinic that dusty goes to!
getting a little paranoid here.... I don't remember telling you where I go?:huh:

There hasn't been any heartbeat today either, that's 3 appointments with no heartbeat in 3 weeks. There's no hope left that the baby is or ever was alive. So for now, it's me still having all the pregnancy symptoms, though knowing for a week that I'm going to mc - but no bleeding so far, and it might take another 2 weeks till it's starting. I dunno, the whole thing is hitting me a lot more right now than I would have thought before.

:hugs: sorry to hear that Dusty. Well I understand because I went through the same thing. You will be in my prayers.

Dusty - so sorry to hear! Wishing you strength for the coming days

(And maybe there is more than one office called "Kinderwunschklinik" in Berlin and you and my friend don't go to the same place...)

So sorry to hear that dusty! That's the worst feeling ever; when they tell you it isn't going well and you can do nothing to stop it. I can remember worrying about the baby from the beginning of the last pregnancy because I needed to know he/she had a heartbeat but they never gave me the chance to find out until I started bleeding and it was too late already. I guess if your body doesn't start bleeding they'll either give you drugs or refer you for a d&c.
You can do this! Don't worry as it'll get better day by day!:hugs:

I'm so sorry Dusty :(
Hugs. We're here for you if you need anything.

How is the exercise going? I'm starting my diet today also.

X

Baby aspirin is good for your heart also! So it can't hurt.

My diet is going great! Actually. I was feeling really down because I didn't seem to be losing any weight...only staying the same! But when I put on a pair of pants that usually fit well and they were falling off my hips! So I must be losing something.

How's your diet goign?

Dusty – I am so sorry & I know nothing can make it better right now. Just take one day at a time. One of my best friends was told yesterday her 12wk pregnancy had ended. Just an awful experience… take it slowly & you will get there. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM… firstly excuse my rambling.. Am very confused. Had some brown spotting last Friday & assumed af was landing – as that was what happened last cycle. It was dark brown/black like tar (sorry) then slowly stopped. Had to get a very early flight on Monday am to London for work and yesterday it occurred to me that she still hadn’t arrived. Went out for a walk last night as am still away from home & stumbled on a superdrug shop. Bought a 2 pack of tests but it was really just to fulfill my poas-ness. I figured if I buy 2 I will use one & experience what superdrug tests are like for evaps (as it would be neg) but keep the next one for next cycle and it won’t be a waste of money, as the 2 pack is only tiny bit more expensive than 1.

Did the test after holding for only an hour…. A very obvious pink line appeared within 3mins. Omg omg omg omg. Spent the evening in a daze. Decided that maybe it was a fluke & went to bed. Couldn’t sleep so got up at 3am and did the 2nd test. Another pink line within 3mins.
Am still struggling to believe it….. can’t show you pics as am still away from home but am heading to the airport in a few hrs. Do you think a digi would pick it up if it’s true?

Dusty – I am so sorry & I know nothing can make it better right now. Just take one day at a time. One of my best friends was told yesterday her 12wk pregnancy had ended. Just an awful experience… take it slowly & you will get there. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM… firstly excuse my rambling.. Am very confused. Had some brown spotting last Friday & assumed af was landing – as that was what happened last cycle. It was dark brown/black like tar (sorry) then slowly stopped. Had to get a very early flight on Monday am to London for work and yesterday it occurred to me that she still hadn’t arrived. Went out for a walk last night as am still away from home & stumbled on a superdrug shop. Bought a 2 pack of tests but it was really just to fulfill my poas-ness. I figured if I buy 2 I will use one & experience what superdrug tests are like for evaps (as it would be neg) but keep the next one for next cycle and it won’t be a waste of money, as the 2 pack is only tiny bit more expensive than 1.

Did the test after holding for only an hour…. A very obvious pink line appeared within 3mins. Omg omg omg omg. Spent the evening in a daze. Decided that maybe it was a fluke & went to bed. Couldn’t sleep so got up at 3am and did the 2nd test. Another pink line within 3mins.
Am still struggling to believe it….. can’t show you pics as am still away from home but am heading to the airport in a few hrs. Do you think a digi would pick it up if it’s true?

OMG. Test please so we can see it!!!
Pink dye tests rarely have evap lines, that's a blue dye thing....I'd say it's pretty safe to say that you're knocked up lady.

OMG. Test please so we can see it!!!
Pink dye tests rarely have evap lines, that's a blue dye thing....I'd say it's pretty safe to say that you're knocked up lady.

I know this is stupid & I used to scoff when other ladies said it as so many of us having been ttcing for so long….. Am terrified !!!!

I’m in the office for the next 4hrs then flying home. Can’t post any pics til i get home ! nightmare…but i will post pics as soon i get home. Nervous at what a digi will say or that the superdrug tests are flukes. the first thing i wanted to do last night was post but i had no internet access ! hubbie doesn’t know anything yet…

HI everyone! Sorry I disapeared again, I'm back on board now.

rj, I'm over the moon for you! :yippee: what glorious news! If the line showed up that fast, I'm sure the digi will confirm.

I have to read back to write to everyone else. I hope you're all doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->