International bumps to be!

RJs-No news yet for TSA buuuutttt i did get 2 offers for county jobs so i got to call back tomorrow to see when can they schedule me for an interview for the library aide. Atleast if i get this job, i can work there until i go for tsa or might just stay there who knows.

Thanks chrissie!! I'll check it in amazon. I hope it works for me too. I'm going to stop soy altogether. This is my last soy cycle. Was nice while it lasted but cd17 & no +opk is useless. I don't even know if I'll buy opk's again to be honest. I'm so fed up at the moment.

:happydance:
Thanks chrissie!! I'll check it in amazon. I hope it works for me too. I'm going to stop soy altogether. This is my last soy cycle. Was nice while it lasted but cd17 & no +opk is useless. I don't even know if I'll buy opk's again to be honest. I'm so fed up at the moment.

Madrid - so sorry this cycle is playing silly b*ggers for you too... you really didn't deserve a wonky cycle :hugs:

x

Well im happy because we ended up having an appt for the home alarm system scheduled for today and he came and installed the system but he has to come back so the signal where the monitoring company is at, can obtain the signal from our monitoring system but the alarm is good to go :happydance:. Also yesterday evening when dh and i were coming back from Miami, we say alot of police in our townhome community and they even blocked one of the entrances with yellow tape. They had a BIG white police RV and bright lights. It had to be more than 10 officers there. I found out today that it was on the news and it was a shooting and 3 people were dead including the gun man who was the woman's ex husband :nope:. The world is getting to become a sad situation.

Massive :hugs: to you Madrid! I hope you get that positive opk soon.

mzswizz, the job opportunities sound great!!! How funny would it be if you get 3 job offers :haha: Have you started classes yet?

This tea idea sounds really good! I'll have to add it to my next big Amazon order....
I'm on CD58 and still no signs of anything, not even sore boobs which I always get before AF *sigh* I'm going to have to get a new ticker if this goes on another 3 days because I won't be able to the math anymore :rofl:

Here is a real tear-jerker !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ

Chrissi - this made me cry my head off:cry: (Though, it's not exactly that I don't cry these days, anyway...) What about that tea you mentioned here? Could you maybe send me a link? I'm not sure I can order it from here, but we'll see.

Madrid - I understand your frustration, I really do.:hugs:

Everyone, thank you all for your hugs and thoughts - reading through the thread makes me feel loved:cry:

When we planned TTC, knowing I might be pregnant during my exams, I thought that in case of a miscarriage, I'd just stay at home for a week and then things would be back normal again. How naive was that! Losing my baby, even if it was just week 9, hit me a lot more than I would have thought.

I'm still struggeling big times here. It seems like everyone gets pregnant with no problems, I dream of people who never wanted children but get pregnant with triplets and stuff like that. I have to work, act normal, even when I see women with baby bumps. Newborns make me cry, too. Like, I'm trying to distract myself, I'm trying to cope and every time I feel a little better, I see a pregnant women, or mom with a newborn somewhere around.

You guys talked about the issue of being pregnant and having a friend who just had a mc or something. A friend of mine is pregnant, her baby has the same due date like my baby would have had. And even if that is selfish, I really try to avoid her lately. Not because I hate her or something.... but because her pregnancy makes me constantly think of losing my baby. I just have to protect myself right now. I don't know if I really want to know about other's pregnancies right now. Nevertheless, I do know that when I come here, I might come across a BFP or baby bump. But it's so much different when you are outside and don't expect it. I hope I will be more relaxed about things some time soon.:wacko:

Okay, I have to go pick up the LO from day care... man, I'm so glad I have her.

:hugs: it's so good to hear from you Dusty! You're never far from my thoughts. :hugs:

Good to hear from you dusty! We missed you!

Here is a link to the tea from Ebay
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FertiliT...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item27beafa543
They also post to Germany!

BTW - this is a really good offer for all others who want to try it! Much cheaper than Amazon!

Things here a bit scary today, either stomach camps or contractions. Will go to the emergency room if they return with the same force than this morning. That was a horiible hour until everything calmed down again. FXd it's just a stomach bug, but belly was def getting hard (but that could be a side effect from the cramps).

Hena-No i didnt start classes. I actually couldnt go this semester because i didnt have enough money. So we shall see for winter term.

Dusty-Im glad to see you on here. Sorry for the loss. I went through the exact same thing when I had a m/c. So I understand how you feel. It's normal to feel that way. Just take your time. A m/c is like a scar on a body, eventually the wound will heal but there will be a mark there so it will never be forgotten. Just remember we are here for you :hugs:

Chrissi - just a quick thank you and I keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out to be okay. Take good care of yourself.:hugs:

Hena, mzswizz and everyone,

yes, the idea of seeing the mc as something like a wound that will become a scar, might hit it right on the nose.

To me, the mc also meant that there might not be another baby at all. Because my DH has problems with ED - I think I mentioned that in the past. The whole TTC seemed to be so much pressure for him, and even when I was pregnant, things didn't get better. And of course, I read everywhere to be understanding because this is very hard to cope with for a man. But hardly anyone understands how it feels like, when you desperately want a baby, and time keeps passing... We are working on it and once again, I am trying to take away all the pressure for DH, but that's not very easy because I have big problems with pressure, not to mention it's exam time.

I have a doctor who's understanding, and now it's my decision when to start TTC with the clomid again. I think I'm going to wait for AF now and then start. I know, you often read that you should wait at least 3 or 6 months, but my doc told me it's okay to start after next AF unless I feel like I need more time.

The mc never started by itself btw. There was no heartbeat, not at 6/4, not at 7/4, not at 8/4 and not at 9/0 at a different hospital. I felt pregnant through all these weeks, still felt so sick in the morning etc. That was the worst, to feel pregnant but knowing that you are not. So the doctor at the hospital told me I had to get a D&C, which I agreed to because after 2 weeks of waiting and still hoping for a miracle, I was so tired and knew I couldn't take more time off work.

Now, I still have to remind myself sometimes, that I am not pregnant anymore. Like, hey, I can have a glass of wine because I am not pregnant. But also: It's stupid to surf the web for prams because I am not pregnant anymore. So yeah.

Anyway, I ordered yams capsules and think I'm going to try these along with the clomid. I know soy would be another option, but heard that it counteracts the clomid. If you want my opinion, I would rather want to up the clomid but you don't get it here without a prescription, and my doc probably wants to keep the dose as low as possible. Anyway, I already ordered a huge amount of these instead cups from UK as we don't have that here, and I will order the tea next weekend. Any other ideas? Grapefruit juice maybe?

Hi dusty!! so nice to hear from you. I can feel your pain in your words even though I don't hear you. I understand you so well. I've been through this twice already & both times at 10wks. It's soooo hard to get away from the idea that you're not pregnant any more. That you don't have to look after a little person inside you & everything else. I sometimes found it even more painful and twisted the fact we keep been pregnant bodies but our babies aren't alive & for such a long time. Instead of starting to mc straight away. Nobody knows what is like until they've been through this. Waking up every day with the baby in your mind; looking after everything you do just to protect him/her; thinking about names; your due date; the sex, etc, etc. If you have 6wks to think about all this things and all of a sudden is taken away from you, how come isn't going to be one of the hardest thing to deal with in life?
But we have to move on. Life forces us to do so & also your little one. Concentrate on the positives. You have a daughter already, other may not be so lucky. And who knows, we may be pregnant again soon.
Sending you hugs and love from here.

XX

By the way, thanks for the link Chrissi. I've bought it already.

Dusty, I had a d&c on april 2, 2010. I didnt have the choice to pass naturally or d&c. The doctor just sent me for a d&c. But after the 2 week check up, we started trying again that month but havent conceived yet but thats because the hcg levels didnt go to 0 until june. Im going to go to the doctor to figure out how can he solve elevated FSH. Because after i took the FR fertility test, it came back as elevated FSH so after much internet surfing about it, i think thats whats preventing me from conceiving. Im happy that you are on the positive side of things :hugs: Hopefully you will get another baby though. I know it must be tough with DH dealing with ED but if its meant to be it will happen. I know it for sure. When it's all said and done, atleast you already have a LO to love. Im still working on #1 :haha:

Madrid and mzswizz,

yes, having a LO already definitely does help. I mean, she's been there, making her jokes, laughing, wanting mommy to be there. Having a family defintely does help to cope with things like a mc.

Since we didn't even try to conceive the LO, I have no idea how it feels when you have been TTC #1 for years. All I can say is, that I always wanted my kids to grow up close to each other, a max. of 2 years between them. I never had something that you would call childhood and teenage years, so all I ever had, was the family I would want to have once I'm grown up. And now it turns out, it's not going to happen.:shrug: That's probably better than not having any kids at all, though. Yes, focusing on the positive aspects of my life right now, that's what I find most helpful, these days.

Oh, and I totally forgot to say that my hcg is way to high still as well. Will have to go get blood drawn next Thu and then see how far the level dropped.:shrug:

Yes ttc #1 for almost 2 years now and trust me its hard. Its like having a m/c because you have no child to say well atleast god blessed me with one if i dont have any more. But it's all in God's hands and when he is ready, then the babies will come. And when i had the m/c, my levels didnt go to 0 until 2 months after the m/c.

Ah mzswizz, I really know I can only imagine how that must feel:hugs:

Does the higher hcg level mean that you cannot get pregnant, or that you should not get pregnant? Because so far, we haven't even thought of contraception yet.:blush:

Thanks dusty :hugs:

And for conception, hcg level has to be under 5. Anything higher, and your chances are decreased because your body will be in pregnancy mode. We were still doing test runs until hcg levels were at 0 :blush:

https://i54.tinypic.com/296epuf.jpg

Hey Ladies!
Hope everyone is doing well.

I just got a positive OPK!!! ON CD6!!!!
Not sure what to think about this since I dont' normally O until CD16-CD21 so I'm a little bit confused. I did take the Soy and I've been using the Fertili-tea daily.

Any input?

Hi! If you use opk's just after you've finished taking soy they'll be quite dark as a side effect. I don't know about the tea. But just bd in case you are O very early this time.
Xx

I heard that sometimes, there's an LH peak before the actual LH peak that comes along with the ovulation.

LIke Madrid said, BD just in case - you never know:happydance:

Could be the tea, too. I had two estrogen peaks around CD8 & 14 with it (I only monitored with the salivascope). We BD's right through for 12 days - and DH was getting very tired by the end! - but got our BFP that month.

FX'd and get :sex:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->