International bumps to be!

yay thats great news stucki...so happy that you two will be moving back to north carolina.

RJ-actually the carefree cycle is going great. Today i am on cd36/14dpo which means it's AF due date. And as you noticed I didnt symptom spot or test or anything this whole cycle. I just let the days roll on by so now just awaiting to see if AF is going to land.

AFM, AF due today. If she is coming she needs to come because I am going to a spa resort next weekend and I dont need her to be present when I go. I want to be able to enjoy my weekend next week. Also, got a job interview on Monday so excited about that too. Now that I think about it, since I been such a good girl this cycle maybe I should treat myself to a hpt you know just to confirm AF :rofl:

I finally broke down and talked to a psychic!

She said:
I see a POSITIVE TEST THIS OCT OR CONCEIVE THIS OCT OR GIVE BIRTH OCT OF 2012. I See a girl.

I told DH about it and he told me that he had been thinking that I was going to get my BFP this cycle!

FX that they're both right :)

was it a free reading or did you pay a psychic and oooohhhh that seems very interesting cant wait to see the resutls. Excited for you now

Stuckinoki -

great news about the move back! Congrats.
Are you drinking the Fertilitea? Had somebody from the FB group just report back to me that they got their BFP the first cycle they drank it... FXd for you!

Pregnancy here really sinking in - and sticking out! No more hiding that belly, I think. I have the second US in 2 weeks and we will try to peek for the gender. I am beyond excited!

Hope all is well with everybody!
Hena - did AF arrive by now?
Rismam - how is your bump?

Chrissi, I am drinking the fertili-tea every day. It's kind of been messing with my cycle though! It's causing a higher estrogen reading making it nearly impossible to read an OPK :) LOL so we're kind of going at it blind this month!

I had like 6 positive OPKS! Ha ha ha . Hope there's not 6 beans in there!~
But the tea is so delicious, it's hard not to drink it daily!

Well AF is due today and there is no sign whatsoever that i can determine af or bfp. I took a test today and it was a bfn so im guessig its af and she is going to be late. CP is very high, soft, moist and all white cm. Im tryijg to figure out how is that if AF is suppose to come today. Maybe af is just going to be late.

Hi ladies, my AF is due tomorrow, and it looks like I'll be getting it, as I have had spotting the past two days just like in my normal cycle, and this morning as well. CP is also still low, and not soft at all. I gave in and did a test a few days ago, but of course got a BFN! Just couldn't wait!

I'm going to Bangkok in a few weeks and will get a round of general tests done there and a pap to really get a good idea of how my system is doing. It will be just so much relief to see a doctor for a general check up! And a dentist! Yay!

I'll also keep a look out for the fertility tea in some of the expat supermarkets/pharmacies, and maybe, after being inspired stuckinoki, dust off and read my tarot cards today for fun and see when a magic bean might be on its way to us here in PNG. If you want me to read them for you too, just send a note and I'll try! I've never done anything like this via distance before, but it might be fun!

o_O
OOOOOHhhhhhh!!!

Read mine! Read mine!

I used to have a deck but never really got into it! I'd love to have a reading though expatttc!

Sorry if this is TMI for others! I don't know how to read them in depth, so I'll just let you know your cards stuckinoki, as they are laid -- then you can read into it as you like!

:happydance:

I used five cards in a layout which is supposed to "bring clarity on a specific issue", and was thinking about you and your DH have a BFP as soon as possble. Each card, depending on its position, means something different to the issue, which I have indicated in the brackets. I then wrote the actual name/title of the card that I drew for you, and a brief descprition of the meaning of the card according to my deck (which is based on zen). So here we go!

First card (the issue) = Transformation
Info: Buddha, after years of seeking, finally gave up knowing there was nothing more he could do. That very night, he became enlightened. Transformation comes in its own time, and takes you from one dimension into another.

Second card (internal influence you can't see) = Completion
Info: Something absorbing your time and energy is being completed, which will be clearing the space for something new to begin. Celebrate both the end of the old, and the coming of the new.

Third card (external influence you are aware of) = Stress
Info: The quality of stress visits all of us, but perfectionists are particularly vulnerable to it. Do what you need to do to relax and put yourself out of its reach.

Fourth card (what is needed for resolution) = The Source
Info: When we thinking of being grounded or centered, it is the Source we are talking about, and the Source we can turn to for creativity. This card reminds us there is a vast reservoir of energy available within each of us, pure energy available and ready to give us what we need to accomplish something. So if you need inspiration or just want to rest, go to your Source -- it's waiting for you.

Fifth card (resolution / the understanding) = Slowing Down
Info: This card is represented by a turtle, and reminds us that we carry our home with us wherever we go. There is no need to seek shelter elsewhere; take time to let go of expectations you have about yourself or others and rest in the fullness of who you are right now, and what you have around you. By slowing down you make space for a new quality of calm and acceptance that you can generate all by yourself.

That's actually pretty neat because it all makes sense! Considering we are both under a lot of stress at work [and we know it] And because we're military we don't have the access to care that we would like to have, so a lot of our real medical ttc intervention has to wait until we get back to the states, so we're slowing down and just going cycle to cycle now.

Thanks!

That was a good reading. I want a reading now pick me pick me :haha: and update for you ladies, im officially late. Hope af doesnt decide to be two weeks late like she was earlier this year. But then again she can be so i can enjoy my spa weekend :haha:

Well 2 days late now and went to go buy a test and the dollar store didnt have any test :dohh:. Well I have noticed that I am having CM as if DH and I dtd, but we havent dtd in 2 days so it cant be the after result of that. I dont understand why im getting loads of creamy CM. I dont want to test just yet because im more nervous about getting a bfn. Im hoping its not going to do the same thing like it did in June which was be 2 weeks late. AF was due on thursday so by Monday if there is no AF, then I will buy a test and take a test. Hopefully it is a BFP and not a BFN because that would mean that maybe I ov'd late instead of what i expected. But I think I do ov on cd22 because when i temped and used an OPK, they both had ov on cd22. So i guess its pretty much the waiting game. Also atleast if i am pregnant, I am letting the hcg increase so i can get accurate results. But if i am pregnant I would be around 5 almost 6 weeks by now so i should be getting a bfp by now right?! Ugh hate when I say that and end up googling on the internet :dohh:

Everybody gets creamy CM in the 2WW :)
I usually get tons of it right before AF [sorry]

But through out all of my cycles [pregnancy or not] I always get Creamy.

AF
Dry
Watery
Eggwhite
Creamy

That's the cycle of CM.

Get a test though! Hope it's a BFP

I'm going to test but i think it is just a late AF

Hi Ladies, a bit of a frustrating past few days over here! 5 days of spotting before my AF showed up -- normally I get only 2, so I don't know what's going on...but its here, so that's that for this month. It's been disappointing as when I got it yesterday, I was out with DH and friends snorkeling and found it hard to be positive and upbeat...DH told me just to shake it out and move on as we know that it'll take some time. True, but still...

Mzswizz, I hope it's not the same for you and still have my fingers crossed for a BFP. Will do your reading right now, and send it on!

mswizz, this is for you - same as before - I used five cards in a layout which is supposed to "bring clarity on a specific issue", and focused on when you can expect a BFP.

Each card, depending on its position, means something different to the issue (in the brackets). Then there is the actual name/title of the card that I drew for you, and a brief description of the meaning of the card according to my deck.

First card (the issue) = The Burden
Info: You will never have the energy to be where you want to be until you release yourself from all the expectations you’ve gathered from others but now think are your own. Chances are they only exist in your own mind, but that doesn’t mean they can’t weigh you down. It’s time to lighten up, and send these burdens on their way.

Second card (internal influence you can't see) = Exhaustion
Info: Life isn’t a business to be managed, it’s a mystery to be lived. Be the person that has consciousness, not conscience. The difference is that conscience brings ready-made answers, which are mechanical. Let the exhaustion of this protection and predictability of actions go. Instead, rely on your consciousness and act more spontaneously.

Third card (external influence you are aware of) = Politics
Info: Take a good look at yourself and see if you have been open and honest, or political (planned) in your expectations of yourself. What you see might be painful, but not as painful as continuing to deceive yourself. This doesn’t serve well your own interest or that of others.

Fourth card (what is needed for resolution) = Rebirth
Info: Whatever the space that you are in right now -- sleepy and depressed, or roaring and rebellious -- be aware that it will evolve into something new if you allow it. It is a time of growth and change.

Fifth card (resolution / the understanding) = Innocence
Info: If you drop knowledge - and within knowledge everything is included, your name, your identity, everything, because this has been given to you by others -- if you drop all of this, you will have a totally different quality to your being -- innocence. The innocence of a life well lived is not influenced by the expectations of others, but instead has the quality of wisdom and acceptance of the ever-changing wonder of life.

Lots of themes there of cycles / rebirth / new energy needed!!

Thanks. that totally sounds like me. when it comes to people, im the one who gives advice and take on their burden and drama, and the exhaustion is being exhausted from ttc. im going to take a test tomorrow so we shall see what happens.

I hope is good news mzswizz!!! Fx'd for you!!

I've started drinking the FertiliTea yesterday as it was cd1 for me. I'm not counting or anything this cycle. I just hope the tea will regulate the length of my cycles & if I get ewcm I'll use the opk's I have left. I'm not spending any more money in ttc unless is for a hpt & that won't happen soon either because I've got about 24 strips left & 2 cb digi.
I got pregnant with my 2 children without all these things & the stress that comes with it & I'm hoping the same will happen now. If it's meant to happen it will but I'm so fed up with obsessing about something I can't control.
On another note, I've started what is called The 17 days diet. I've heard about it lately, check the videos in you tube and bought the book from amazon. I was already in diet mood but with pms wasn't easy to maintain. Anyway, today is day 1 of the 17 days in cycle 1. So far so good; missing my coffee with a bit of milk but that's all. We'll see how much I loose by the end of the cycle. Apparently it should be anything between 10 & 12 pounds. Sounds good to me!!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->