International bumps to be!

Very nice indeed. Don't know what to say! Heartbreaking in my case :cry:

Stucki are you giving soy a go? What days are you doing?

XX

Hey, Hey! I'm just checking in quickly before bed. I'll have more time tomorrow. CD 52 is wrapping up....working up the nerve to make an appt. Practicing the German a few times before I actually pick up the phone, lol.

Good to hear from you Madrid! Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!

Welcome, expattc, I'll add you to the list tomorrow morning!

G'night all!

Well, AF is here bright and early [4 days early to be exact] Bright red blood too, so there's no mistaking it for IB.

I'm so devastated. I'm so tired of ttc. I'm so tired of watching everyone else around me show off their BFP and smile and talk about how they weren't really trying. Blah blah blah.

Every month is gets harder and harder to smile and be upbeat and positive about the whole thing.

I think that 20 cycles has me pretty bitter about the whole thing. I don't know if I'm going to do soy because I'm not sure yet if I'm going to try another cycle. And while I know you mean well I really don't want to hear about how I'm going to one day hold some miracle baby in my arms because after 2 years, 20 cycles, 5 miscarriages, 4 doctors and every blood test on the face of this earth I'm starting to really doubt that it's going to happen for us. Ever.

Hi to all and thanks for the welcomes.

I'm sitting here in Port Moresby, looking out at a hazy day and wondering what ttc will be like out here. I've lived outside of Canada for the past 10 years, often in developing countries (I work in disaster management and conflict), and have to admit, I'm so happy to have found all of you. I'm not used to posting on forums, and am taken aback by the frankness and openness that is here. It's a welcome find.

That being said, Stuckinoki, I'll start on this thread by saying that I know I'm new here, and haven't had a chance to read back to all of how this journey has been for you, but I'm sending warm thoughts to you today. From across just a few oceans.

Stuckinoki-You know its pretty funny that me and you are feeling the same way today. Today i was ranting on about how tired i am of ttc and everything. I think after awhile it really gets to us that we still havent conceived yet while others are having BFPs. I must admit yes I am happy for those women but at the same time I wish it was me going through what their going through. Wish I could help you through this tough time but at times like this I just say take a break relax get your mind off of it all. Us ttcers need that nowadays. I have been pretty fed up with ttc time and time again. But i just got to keep pushing something will happen one day. Its just the not knowing when that kills us and also the wait. Just live your life thats all i can say. Be happy that you are alive and just be you. Take your mind off of it for awhile :hugs:

How much Soy do I take? And when do I take it?

Help. The bottle says 5 pills a day, that can't be right can it?

Expatttc - if you don't mind sharing: how old are you? Have you been trying for long? How long will you stay in PNG?

I'm 38, originally from Germany, husband from the US, currently living in England with 2 sons (9 & 7). My husband has a vasectomy when No2 was 6 month old, mainly because No1 was diagnosed with Autism and he could not imagine another one (and we were worried about No2). It took me 6 long years to convince him to reverse the vasectomy and then start trying again almost 10 years later. In those 6 years I was witnessed almost everybody around me getting pregnant, having 1-4 kids and endured endless questions about "why don't you have another one?" every time I gazed at an infant, choking back tears. I got very depressed at times and in a big talk revealed to my husband that I would not leave him, but carry this regret of not having more children in my heart until the day I die. That he then agreed to the vasectomy reversal, that it was successful and that after a couple of months I conceived despite our age is nothing less than a miracle for me. And I still have a hard time believing that it might all come true.

Stuckinoki it depends how much the capsules weight. If they are 40 or 50mg you can either start taking 1 & then increase another 1 every day until the 5th. So 40,80,120,160,200mg or maybe, as other women do you could take 3 days 120mg & the last two 160mg. It's recommended to increase gradually the dosage during the 5 days. Are you taking it days 3-7 or ?

Oooh Chrissi, I love your beautiful bump picture!!! Thank you so much for sharing, it has given me a lovely dreamy feeling :kiss:

expat, I've added you to the list. You can go to the very first post and get the banner by clicking "go advanced" and copying the url to your siggy (if you want it :winkwink:)

I just did another ic and another :bfn: :growlmad: I don't get it at all...before this cycle my longest ever was 40 days back in the spring. My typical cycle is 29-30 days, with the occasional 31 or 32 day-er in high stress times. Now it's CD 53 now :wacko:

I know have to phone the doctor, but for some reason my anxiety is building up just thinking about picking up the phone.....errrg! Okay, going to have another cup of redbush tea (my new addiction) and just do it...

I'm doing it CD1-5 as that's when I usually took my Clomid.

Stuckinoki & mzswiss – my heart aches for you both & I keep you in my thoughts. I wish I had some clever words of wisdom to somehow make you feel better :hug:

Stuck – I did soy on days cd2-7 and took 120mg/160mg/200mg/200mg/200mg.....

:flower:

Update from DUSTY!

Hi all,
I am friends with dusty on FB, so I asked her how she is doing (it's her BD today).
She is feeling extremly sad and low because of the mc and thinks she would only post accordingly and therefore leaves it completely. The loss and her strong reaction to it took her by surprise and it seems a more fundamental loss, since it might mean no more children at all.
She is sending you all her love, but simply can't read anything TTC at the moment.

stuckinoki, does that mean you're starting the soy today? Where did you get it, at a pharmacy?

I'm thinking I should try soy and softcups next cycle (whenever it starts), get the big guns out.

I just got off the phone with the doc's office...they said I should wait it out a bit longer. The receptionist said that since I've done 6 tests, all with fmu it's a pretty safe bet that I'm not pregnant and it's just stress or something keeping AF away...possible I suppose. If it doesn't start in the nest 2 or 3 weeks I'm to call again and make an appointment. So...the limbo continues :thumbup:

Thanks for the update, Chrissi! Please let her know we're thinking of her and understand 100%.

Oh Hena - how annoying!
Hope AF comes soon so that you can start anew!

Chrissi, Tell Dusty that we love her, and we support her...and that we are here for her; if she wants to be sad, than gosh darnit she can be sad! We're here for her, even if it's just another shoulder for her to lean on! That's what friends do. [Please tell her that for me]

Hena, I bought it on Amazon.com for $10. I can't get anything I need out here on this crap island so I'm stuck ordering everything from tampons to vitamins from Amazon!

Urgh Hena – that’s torturous. Hope you get some answers soon……. :hugs:

Love & hugs to Dusty x
:hug:

I'm so sorry dusty is feeling low. I can understand because it's very hard to cope with a loss. Just let her know we are here for her whenever she needs us.

Hena I'm sure is stress related your delay. Hope af will arrive sooner than later and that you can move on with next cycle.

Expat welcome to the group!! Hope you'll enjoy sharing a bit of your life with us!

This morning I had ewcm and I was hoping to get a +opk but no, not even close to +. On the other hand and considering all the facts I decided to do the Low GI diet. It has menu choices and I like that. Not having to think what to cook or how much of it is my thing. It's a bit weird coming back home and not having a biscuit but I'm going to stick to it for as long as I can.

X

Well ladies today is a tiring day. Today for some reason, I am having LOADS of creamy cm and i have no clue why. It felt like when DH and i dtd and the leftover comes out, thats how much it is. But i know its not bd related because we havent dtd in 2 days so its my actual cm. And that is super weird. OV suppose to be happening in 7 days so i dont know what my body is doing.

mszwizz, you can have creamy CM any time in your cycle, and your CM shouldn't be watery or EWCM until just a couple [2-3] days before you ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->