International bumps to be!

Well ladies i have a job interview today at 12pm and i am now 4 days late. I will test around 2 hrs from now or so because its not FMU.

How exciting mzswizz!
I'll be checking back for the news later on!!!

I might just buy the test today and test tomorrow because I went to the bathroom so many times already. It might be too diluted already.

hi everyone!!

Expat: sorry AF came, I totally understand how hard it is to feel upbeat, but it's still early so try not to let it get you down too much. Remember, baby making should be fun :winkwink: If you have the time, I'd love to have you read my cards, too! I could use come cosmic guidance. (ps happy belated Thanksgiving...I worked all day this year and pretended it wasn't happening except for a quick call to my mum...holidays away are hard for me, esp. ones that DH has never celebrated. I hope you had a nicer one)

Mzswizz: fingers crossed for you!!!! for the job and a bfp!!! What an exciting time.

Stuckinoki: eeek! You must be soooo excited to be going home! What a relief it will be to have proper medical attention. Let's see, if you get your BFP this month, you'll be 5 months pg when you fly, perfect!

Dusty: How are you doing? I remember you said you want to try ttc again asap, are you feeling up to it?

Madrid: I hope that tea works for you. I think it's a good idea to go as stress-free as possible. I'm sure your DH will appreciate it too.

RJ: glad to hear the pink was nothing to worry about. How's the ms? Any visible bump yet?

Chrissi: GL at the next US! Can't wait to hear how the bean is doing. Have you been out shopping for lovely maternity clothes?

AFM.............well, still nothing. I haven't tested since the last time I posted in here, but I finally have a dr's apt for tomorrow morning. DH is coming with me which is wonderful, but I'm still an absolute bundle of nerves. I just have this looming feeling of dread that she will either tell me I'm pregnant (unlikely I know, but some women don't get a bfp until their 2nd trimester, so possible) or more likely she'll tell me something is dreadfully wrong with me and I can never have children. DH has been amazing through all of this, but I know he's nervous too. UGH I can't wait for 9:30am to come. Only 12 hours and I'll be in the waiting room.

Oh, and btw, I just counted and it's CD 78 today. YIKES! The longest cycle I'd ever had since AF started when I was 11 was 40 days. Wowzers. Someone asked if I'd been tested for PCOS, and the short answer is yes, but that was a year ago. Does anyone know if it can appear out of the blue?

wowsers Hena - that's tough... am sure this is a one off freaky cycle... hope the dr has some answers for you - lovely that your supportive dh is going with you..... i don't know about pcos but i guess it's something your dr should consider re testing you for. have they beta tested at all?

oh and the ms is awful!!!! :sick: bring on 2nd tri.. another apmnt on wed.. hoping for a scan date soon. i am expanding in the middle & it's getting harder to hide... am hoping that they don't just find pies! :haha:

x

Hena - Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you too, and here's your reading! I hope it brings you some distraction at least before your appointment.

Regarding the layout, same as for the rest of our gang, I used five cards which are supposed to "bring clarity on a specific issue", and focused on information on what’s going on with your cycle.

Each card, depending on its position, means something different to the issue (in the brackets). Then there is the actual name/title of the card that I drew for you, and a brief description of the meaning of the card according to my deck.

First card (the issue) = The Miser
Info: We can create a fortress around ourselves, clinging to possessions and accumulating things we feel we need. This card challenges us to look at what we feel we possess that is so valuable it needs to be protected so dearly. Whatever you are holding on to, whether it be a belief or an heirloom, loosen your grip and feel the freedom and expansiveness that sharing and being open to change can bring.

Second card (internal influence you can't see) = Celebration
Info: You are becoming more open and available to opportunities that are here to celebrate in life, but you can’t schedule these moments or rely on outside circumstances to bring change. Don’t bother to live life on a calender, rather enjoy your life as it unfolds. Remember to be wise, but also remember that you can’t schedule fun.

Third card (external influence you are aware of) = Moment to Moment
Info: We are being challenged to move away from our preoccupations with other spaces and times, and need to stay alert to what is happening in the here and now. Be available to what comes your way, as it comes. And don’t worry if you stumble or fall - pick yourself up, carry on and learn from your experience.

Fourth card (what is needed for resolution) = Creativity
Info: Be open to what wants to be expressed within you. True creativity does not belong to us, but we can channel it. It is the quality that you can allow yourself to bring and put forward to any activity you are undertaking. Everyone needs to be creative in different ways - not everyone is a painter, or a dancer, but everyone can be creative. Whatsoever you do, if you do it joyfully, lovingly, if you give something growth, it is divine and creative.

Fifth card (resolution / the understanding) = Guidance
Info: The truth of your own deepest being is trying to show you where to go right now, and when this card appears it means you can trust the inner guidance you are being given. It speaks in whispers and sometimes we don’t know if we can hear it clearly, but know that if you follow this inner guide, you will feel more whole, more integrated, as if you’re moving outwards from the centre of your being; you will carry yourself where you need to go.

It’s interesting that we have all gotten such different cards!

Thank you so much, expat! It really speaks to me and to many facets of my life right now. It gave me some comfort when I got home from the doctor's too, which I REALLY needed.

So yeah, that feeling of forboding I had was well-warrented. Thank God DH was with me or I would have totally lost it. The doctor did an US and found a super thin endometreum(ca. 3mm) and over 15 follicles on each ovary, WAY too many appearantly. She went from a face of "I'll do this to humour you" to "something is seriously wrong here" which sent me into the early stages of a panic attack (averted by DH holding my hand--again, thank God he was with me).

So she gave me some meds to jump start AF, then wants me to come in 3-5 days after I see the first drop of blood, not even full flow because she said that might never happen, and start blood work for hormonal monitoring. Then I'll go in a week later and have another US and more tests and see whether I'm really ovulating, and what we can do. She's leaning toward a diagnosis of PCOS even though she checked me for cysts a year ago before we started ttc and didn't find any. The whole thing is confusing, but at least she is taking my fertility seriously and pushing forward without question even though it hasn't been a whole year yet.

At the moment I'm just feeling broken and depressed though. I want a baby so badly and I know we'll be amazing parents. I just want to curl up in a cozy blanket all day and cry. I want my mum and my best friend to hand me tissues and cuddle up with me. I suddenly feel so isolated and lonely, I don't know what to do wîth myself. How am I supposed to concentrate on work today? At least I have a few hours before my first lesson so I can try and pull myself together.

Thanks again for the reading, expat. I think part of it has to do with redirecting some of my energy to my passions rather than holding fast to the secruity of my current job and living situation so I think I will try to buoy myself up a bit by looking to our non-child related future.

Sorry for the essay, ladies. I can't tell you how thankful I am that I have this forum to come to, and especially this thread where I know you all understand.

Hena, I'm sorry that you're going through this, but I'm glad that you're finally getting some answers. :hugs: I know you'll be an awesome mom, and I know that you will have that chance, even if it takes a little longer!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I GOT THE JOB!
HQ called this morning and I go in tomorrow to start my security clearance! Hooray! It'll still be another 2 months or so until I actually start working, but at least I've got something to look forward to now :mrgreen:

Congrats Stuckinoki!!! I hope this means your last few months in Japan will be a lot happier. Hehe, imagine if you love this job so much you don't want to leave?

I do love my job, but I can do it for way more money in the states so I don't think this job will hinder my desire to leave this island! It will however pay me more than volunteering does :)

I just got off Skype with my parents. I was so happy they rang, and just tearfully told them the whole situation with DH's help. They are super supportive and I know they desperately want a grandchild but they just comforted us. I'm glad we told them. Then they told us my great-grand aunt passed away yesterday :cry: she was 103 so I know we shouldn't be shocked but she's always been a huge part of my life and obviously being away makes it sting all the more. I need chocolate.

Ugh. I want chocolate too!

Stupid diet! I need to get pregnant, so I can eat whatever the heck I want!

Ugh. I want chocolate too!

Stupid diet! I need to get pregnant, so I can eat whatever the heck I want!

Any diet that cuts out chocolate wouldn't be an option for me. I'd rather be fat and happy :haha:

Ugh. I really really want something good and chocolatey now.

Thanks Hena! I blame you!

Ha ha ha!

So maybe I should share my picture.....
What do you think ladies. Check it out!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/772198-theres-definitely-something-test.html

This may be it girls!!

I see a line on the test stucki!!! GL i might just test today just to see what might happens.

Oh Hena,
I'm so sorry to hear - I hope this will get resolved. At least the doc is now on your side and ready to get into action - you will get AF and can work on regular cycles again. You could have waited a lot longer just amounting follicles! FXd this will jump-start a fertile phase!

Stuckinoki... I am still full of hope for you and this test looks good! Let's see whether Fertilitea works its magic for you, too!!
Can't wait for the next update...

ESPECIALLY from YOU, mzswiss. Go test already, I am bursting with expectation!!!! (I checked here this morning only to realize that it's still night in FL! LOL)

No new here, we are about to buy a house and move, so I am packing boxes and I have to be real careful. The other day my lower back complained all night afterwards!
As for the cute maternity clothes... not here. Just wearing baggy clothes that still fit. I just can't get myself to spend money on clothes I will only wear another 4-6 months and then never again...

Yay for you Chrissi!! And right now its raining so I cant go buy a test at the moment. I will give it another hour before buying a test and trying to hold my wee right now so good luck to me with that :haha: I already got to go to the bathroom :rofl: I think its the test mentality :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->