International bumps to be!

i ended up testing today with the dollar store brand and it was a bfn again

Oh mzswizz - bummer! How reliable are those tests? How many days dpo are you?

I dont know how reliable those tests are and currently I am around 19dpo. But i know for a fact im 5 days late.

I can definitely see the line stuckinoki even though I'm on my iPhone. It looks just like the very first one I did @ 9dpo. It was faint but there. I'm sure it'll get darker by tomorrow. How many dpo are you?

Sorry mzswizz about the bfn but 5 days late is a long time. Can't understand what's going on there!!

Hena so sorry about the news but at least the docs are helping you now so you know you're in good hands. Enjoy your chocolate. I'm like stuckinoki & can't have any on my diet.

This month I'm taking only the fertiliTea & not doing anything at all so I feel super relaxed. Waiting for my dh to come back from his trip. Can't wait to see him again.
My diet is going well so far. Don't know if I told you but I've started the 17 days diet & so far so good. Having fish tonight. I feel a bit hungry but it's worth it so I don't care.
Very busy with uni stuff & work. Trying to get a grant to work @ my uni. Pray I'll get it.

Chrissik some of the maternity clothes aren't that expensive. It depends where you buy. Also some are fit to be used after pregnancy.

X

Madrid-Im thinking either I ovulated late or the tests arent sensitive enough or it could be both issues. I heard that the dollar store brand is as sensitive as the doc's brand which isnt really that good because when I was pregnant the last time, CB digi was detecting and the doc's test wasnt. They ended up having to do a blood test to determine I was pregnant.

Hena - so sorry you are going through this. sounds like your dr is taking it seriously & hopefully jump starting af will get things back on track for you - glad you have a follow up apmnt. your dh sounds like a gem too & you will be great parents without a doubt - it will all fade into the background as soon as your babe is in your arms!

Stuck - CONGRATS on the job!!! and eagerly await your next test!!!

mzswiss - bummer about the bfn but maybe you did ov later?

chrissi - moving house is soooo stressful in my experience - hope you aren't doing too much!!

madrid - hope the fertile tea works wonders for you - glad to hear your feeling relaxed - perfect bfp making conditions! and well done on the diet

expat - love reading all your readings - so kind of you to type all that up for everyone!

dusty - :hugs:

no news here really... it's cold, wet and miserable in north of scotland. have another apmnt for blood tests etc tomorrow and am hoping i might get out of my business trip next wk..... although i am excited about trip to Paris next wk end!! :happydance:

x

Im thinking I ov'd later so it doesnt matter. Hopefully i caught the egg this month.

Mzsizz & stuckinoki, any update? Keep checking to see if you've tested again.

X

Have not tested yet. I will wait until after cd50 to try and test because the longest cycle i had was 2 weeks late. So it came on cd50 so i am going to wait it out for now. So far i think the only difference is my cervix is probably closed now because when we dtd the soldiers didnt stay up today. I have been leaking ever since sorry tmi.

I think you're probably pregnant but maybe you O later and that's why isn't still showing in the hpt. Fx'd for you mzswizz!!! Last month it was rjsman turn and I hope this month is stuckinoki and your's.

Thanks Madrid. I am hoping im pregnant too and i just OV'd late. Im just hoping its our time.

amazing will power mzswiss!!!! hoping it pays off big style for you!

stuck - also hoping and praying for your good news too!

x

No new updates. I swear I'm still seeing really really faint lines, but when I take apart the FRER, it's just the indent/antibody strip.

Unfortunately I think that those faint positives were just faulty tests. I'm not getting my hopes up or even testing again this cycle.

I tested this morning and BFN, plus I'm really, really crampy and really really gassy so I expect AF is well on her way.

I HAD A CHANGE OF HEART AND TESTED AGAIN WITH 4 DIFFERENT BRANDS!!! [the check out girl looked at me like I was crazy when I paid! lol]

OMG I'M ONLY 9DPO!!!!! EEEEEEKKKKKK

I know blue dye are notorious for evaps but the pictures were taken at the 5 minute mark!!!

I have to believe these are positives because it's too hard to believe that 3 different brands can give me false positives at the same time!!

Tell me what you think, because I'm trying really really hard not to get excited!!!

Exhibit A [Clear Blue Easy]
https://i53.tinypic.com/2n21v6h.jpg

Exhibit B [Early Result Blue Dye]
https://i56.tinypic.com/eai6uv.jpg

Exhibit C [EPT Early Response]
https://i54.tinypic.com/2ecq3j9.jpg

Exhibit D [FRER] *I don't actually see anything on the FRER*
https://i52.tinypic.com/33pfwyd.jpg

Stuckinoki - it looks PPPOOOOOOSSSSSIIIIIITTTTTTIIIIVVVVEEEE!!!!!!!!
Especially for 9dop!
Your first test looks exactly like my BFP at 11 dpo!
This might be it, girlfriend!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I hope soooo!!!

You know, this means my psychic was right!

sooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!! looks soooooooo promising especially for 9dpo!!!!

can't wait to see Exhibit E !

x

I'm just a little concerned that FRER isn't picking anything up.

But the more I think about it, the more I remember that in ALL of my previous pregnancies, the blue dye tests were ALWAYS the first to look positive....I never got a +FRER until 14dpo with any of them.

Hopefully this is it!

I've been crampy, metallic taste in my mouth, congested, stuffy/runny nose, tingly nipples and gassier than usual. Hopefully those are good, non AF symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->