International bumps to be!

Sorry - need to vent!

Last night I was at choir and one of the tenors, a doctor, said "Looks like its not much longer for you!". When I said I had quite a bit more time, he stated "You look about 24 weeks". But I am only 18!

So this morning, I am totally self-conscious. Do I look too big? Am I fat? Did I eat too many cookies (I sure had my share every day!). Instead of a woman with a cute bump I see a walrus in the mirror.

I know you would all be super-happy about a bump - what ever size. I don't want to be ungrateful, I just feel so bad right now. I have nobody else to vent with, so thanks for listening!

Sorry - need to vent!

Last night I was at choir and one of the tenors, a doctor, said "Looks like its not much longer for you!". When I said I had quite a bit more time, he stated "You look about 24 weeks". But I am only 18!

So this morning, I am totally self-conscious. Do I look too big? Am I fat? Did I eat too many cookies (I sure had my share every day!). Instead of a woman with a cute bump I see a walrus in the mirror.

I know you would all be super-happy about a bump - what ever size. I don't want to be ungrateful, I just feel so bad right now. I have nobody else to vent with, so thanks for listening!

I highly doubt that you look fat my dear! :hugs:
That guy is a douche bag....what does he know anyway?

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing! You're growing a whole other life in your belly! Embrace everything that comes with it!

Those look great for 9dpo stckinoki!!! I'm sure you'll get a darker one tomorrow!! So exciting!!!

Stucki!!!! It looks positive to me!!!

AFM, i am officially a week late eeekkk im excited. I dont want to get my hopes up though but im starting to get hopeful.

Hey everyone.
Congrats Stuck, it looks good!
FX's for you, too mzswizz!!!

Chrissi, I was asked months ago whether I'm pg and I obviously wasn't even close; some people are just insensitive idiots, try to brush it off. You and your bump are beautiful!

afm, I'm slowly getting used to living without hope. I hate it, but I have to accept reality at some point. I guess we're not even technically ttc anymore since we know there's no hope, more like ntnp? Or just exisiting like an elderly couple who are past childing bearing years. On the bright side, I'm od'ing on caffeine every morning and getting buzzed on Neuwein every evening, and we're going to Leukerbad for our anniversary since there's no reason to avoid the thermal baths any more :happydance: We've been very happily married for nearly five amazing years without kids. The only thing really missing is a dog!

Hena you cant give up just yet. I know ttc has its ups and downs and it can cause alot of stress and heartache but stay strong. I go through the same feelings every month and we have dogs :haha: You never know how to tough the road is until you get on it yourself. And once you on it, you either have the chance to just pull over and give up or ride until you reach your destination and use that gps for help if you need to :haha: I go through the ups and downs each month that Im not pregnant ever since the miscarriage. DH and I have been together for almost 6 years and we had one m/c. So as you can tell, Im pretty much in the same boat as you except we only been married for 2 yrs. I believe that when the time is right, we will all receive our blessings. Its just the fact that we dont know when thats putting a damper on our spirit. But every day that we are alive is another day we can try. :hugs:

Aw Hena don't give up so soon. I have a friend from another app in my phone who was told just 4 weeks ago she had no chances to conceive and that she had many follicles in her ovaries but not moving from there. She was expecting her surgery date and now she's 5 weeks pregnant. You really never know. Believe me, even in the most perfect or impossible circumstances pregnancy can occur so never give up!:hugs:

Hena, I'll send my dachshund to borrow! She snuggles and gives kisses, and sleeps on your pillow at night.

My mini pinscher is super affectionate. She refuses to move anywhere until she gets rubbed and played with.

https://i56.tinypic.com/2n021xh.jpg

https://i51.tinypic.com/xfqic1.jpg

https://i54.tinypic.com/1zzs0om.jpg

I took a digital and it said Not Pregnant, so I don't know if these are all evaps or what :(

Maybe the digi just not picking up the levels yet.

I can definitely see it!!!! And I'm in my phone!!! Congratulations are in order. The digi is less sensitive so just ignore it for now & test tomorrow again. So excited for you stuckinoki!!!!!

Mzswizz how are Hun? Any news? Have you tested?

I have not tested yet but.........i am 8 days late for AF still. alot of creamy stretchy cm, constipated, all i want to eat is pasta, and i cant drink cranberry juice even though I love it. 6 more days before testing. I just hope this is it.

It has to be for you as well mzswizz!! There's no other reason to be so late!! Arghhhh

Well i remember when AF decided to show 2 weeks late at cd50 so thats why Im still a little skeptical of it all because I tested when I was late and then when i was on cd48, i went to the doct and did blood test and on cd49, the results were negative and then on cd50, AF decided to show. Throughout the whole process, I was getting negative HPTs which I gotten after a few days passed with late AF. So Im feeling like its repeating itself. But I am going to wait until cd50, and if nothing still then I will test. FXed its going to be a BFP this time and that would mean a June baby.

No af is a good sign anyway! Hope you'll have a June baby too. I'm going for the July baby this time as I already have a June baby :winkwink:

I looked on an online due date calculator and most say my due date would be june 21st which is the day before my friend's birthday. Im just trying to hope for the best but its time where im starting to give up and say its AF i know it is.

21st June is my ds birthday!

Don't give up; you never give up!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Madrid. I guess its just the fact that days are passing by and i dont know whats going on. Im just hoping that i get a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->