International bumps to be!

Hi ladies! I'm sorry I've been missing the last couple of days. I'm not feeling very well today for some reason. As if i've eaten something that is wrong with me. Have been suffering with my stomach for at least half day. Thank god isn't painful, just uncomfortable.

My diet is going well so far stucki! Thanks for asking! I've lost 4kg in 2 weeks (that's about 8.8lbs based on google search, lol). I'm more than ready for the second cycle of the diet and it's starting for me on Thursday so very happy with that.
I'm not familiar with your health service so I'm a bit confused when some people get scans as early as 5 or 6wks and others instead have to wait forever. In the uk is the same for most of us unless you go private of course.
Well done with the veggies!!

Chrissi happy birthday!! You've got a nice present this year!!

I'm enjoying having my cup of tea every night. This morning I couldn't resist and I took my temp, it was 36.40C; so I think I've O already. I was having O pain about 7-8days ago and then it stopped on Monday or Tuesday. I don't know but I have the feeling I've missed it again this cycle. Only time will tell.

Hi all -

Happy Halloween!
Thought I'd share my "Magic Eight Ball" Costume with you...

Attachments

• DSCF5334.jpg
    DSCF5334.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
i love the outfit Chrissi!! Aww wish i had a costume for today

I should've walked around in a wonder ball outfit because I WONDER whats going on with my body :rofl:

Chrissi! Fabulous costume choice :)

Well ladies, I had my HSG today [not pleasant] and it looks like my tubes are perfectly clear and my uterus is in tip top shape as well. It's not like I expected them to find anything wrong with me, I guess it's just a worry that was in the back of my mind.

Lots of ladies have been telling me that they got pregnant the month they got their HSG, so here's hoping.

My closest friend on island told me she was pregnant today...she came with me to the HSG but couldn't come in because she's pregnant....It was really hard to be happy, but I think I faked it pretty well. I feel like a monster for not honestly being happier for her; but literally EVERY SINGLE GIRL in our little group is pregnant right now, all varying about 4 weeks. Of course she did the "this was only our first month ttc too!" Ugh. I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle it if I don't get knocked up soon! I can't stomach hanging out with a bunch of pregnant women at the same time.

Stuckinoki -
Does insurance pay for the hsg test for you?
A friend of mine in the US just got told she would have to pay 4000 out of pocket for it!
Hope the clear tubes have some healthy eggs wizzing down them this month!

Hi ladies!! How are you all doing?

I've been having cramps and backache for most of the day today. Not sure what's going on here. I thought I had already O because of my temp the other day & I had ewcm around cd10. But today I'm having the same discomfort as last cycle when I was O. I'm going to search for threads about FertiliTea in the hope to find some light.

Hena where are you? Any news from doctors appt?

XX

Madrid - 2 words: double ovulation! Happened tome on Fertilitea and gave me aBFP!

Ooh does that increase chances of twins?? Good luck Madrid!!

Stuck - fingers all crossed the hsg does the trick & you get that bfp

Mzseiss - how u doing? Defo think u should seek Dr opinion if no af soon

Chrissi - I said it already but you look so fab in your costume - I feel like a big blob in comparison!

Expat & dusty hope u guys are doing good. Hope I not missed anyone - am on my phone so forgive me if so.

We are home from Paris. Had an amazing time - was a total whirlwind. Have my first scan on Monday so sm excited & nervous at same time. Need to tell my boss tomorrow to agree the time off. Eek. Part of me likes it being a secret!

X

Hena! I'm so sorry i missed you!! Hope you are doing ok, you & mzswiss have been in the same boat haven't you? did the meds the dr gave you kick start your cycle yet? hope you doing ok

x

Stucki-Thats fab news!!

AFM, cant wait to go to the doctor. Still no AF no matter how much i bd :haha:

Hi girls -
they finally posted my blog contribution on Pregtastic, so here is the link, if you are interested... It's the first right now
https://www.pregtastic.com/category/blog/

I will be staying updated with your blogs. I read your first one and it was pretty interesting. I have always said when I get pregnant I want it to be natural with no meds and hopefully vaginal (both my mom and sister delivered epidural and c-sec). So it's nice to read your blog about natural birth.

My closest friend on island told me she was pregnant today...she came with me to the HSG but couldn't come in because she's pregnant....It was really hard to be happy, but I think I faked it pretty well. I feel like a monster for not honestly being happier for her;

I guess that it is very hard to be confronted with what you want but don't have, while others do. I can't tell you how to honestly feel happy about your friend being pregnant while you are not.... but I can tell you that you are not alone, feeling that way. I have a friend who got pregnant about the same time like I did, our due dates were only a few days apart.... guess how long I've avoided to call that friend. Not nice, but I really have to keep myself from knock-downs like that, especially since it's exam time for me.

Madrid, I really hope the pains were just ovulation pains. Not very pleasant, but at least there's a point in them, then. Wish you all the luck:hugs:

expat, I have no experience with the opk stuff - I did use them for a while but never got a ++. My tests were cheap ones I bought in bulk, so maybe that's why they didn't work. Have you ever tried something like a fertility monitor? Not that I use one, but I've heard it makes things for people easier to track.

AFM, I had pains in my lower back a few days ago, and am in the middle of the cycle, so something must be going on there. This cycle I had to stop taking the clomid due to some levels being too high, but we weren't supposed to use contraception, so we didn't. Nevertheless, no testing for me until exams are over... which is at the end of Nov. By then, I will keep waiting for AF as usual, and start the new clomid cycle in case it shows up.

Wishing those of us who are pregnant already, all the best for the little ones inside.:hugs::flower:

Hey Dusty!! Thanks for the kind words :) Makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way :hugs: our turns will both come, I know it! We just need to keep our chins up and keep pressing forward.

So yeah, tubes are clear, the metformin is reeking hell on my gastrointestinal area :cry: I went to lunch with my work crew today and pigged out on white rice and general tso's chicken and I have been paying for it all afternoon. I guess I learned my lesson though, from now on I'll be a good girl and stick to my diet!

I started gardening [not sure if I told you girls] I bought a bunch of window boxes and started a little garden on the side of my house. I've got all kinds of stuff and my Bok Choy and Beans are already sprouted [planted from seeds] I can't wait to have fresh, fresh vegetables to eat!

Nothing else is new. I came home early today because I need to get the house ready for DH's homecoming tomorrow but I ended up falling asleep on the couch for 2 hours instead...whoops!

So hopefully I'll be ovulating Sunday or Monday. DH will be home tomorrow [Saturday] so I'm hopeful that our "welcome home" sex will cover those days just fine. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the new medication. Hopefully the metformin is the push in the right direction that my body needs to hold on to a pregnancy.

Hope everyone else is good :D

:hugs: Stucki hope you are feeling better now. Also its good that you are optimistic about this cycle. FXed it leads to a sticky bean. And I remember you told us about gardening. Sounds like you will have fresh vegetables in no time :thumbup:.

AFM, so i randomly decided to take my temp this morning and its at 97.7. So i grabbed the book where i use to put my temps in (when i did temp) and the highest I ever gotten was 97.3 so thats a .4 difference. Now im curious to how my temp is going to look tomorrow if its as high as that or lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->