International bumps to be!

i saw on another one of your threads that you got a pos digi. So i would go with the pos digi and not worry about the frer. I think the frers are kinda crappy. Maybe you should schedule a doc appt and see where your levels are at.

Yeah, I had a pos digi yesterday and a neg digi today. Definitely going to have another chemical, I guess.

Yeah, I had a pos digi yesterday and a neg digi today. Definitely going to have another chemical, I guess.

Did you not go to the doctors after the first positive to get a blood test?

No, because it takes a month to get a doctors appointment here. I live overseas with the military so it's not as easy as just walking in and getting help. The earliest appointment they had was Nov 28th, so I'll see a doctor then.

well you only got 10 more days left and they will fly by quicker than you know it. As long as you dont see any bleeding, you are okay.

Did you not go to the doctors after the first positive to get a blood test?

No, because it takes a month to get a doctors appointment here. I live overseas with the military so it's not as easy as just walking in and getting help. The earliest appointment they had was Nov 28th, so I'll see a doctor then.

Didn't know that, it must add extra stress to the whole situation then. Hope everything is fine though :hugs: Where are you placed at the moment?

Stucki I really hope is just something wrong with the tests and that you can still keep your bfp Hun! So frustrating you have to go through this.:nope:

Yesterday night I was in terrible pain. I went to pick up my ds from taekwondo :ninja: and I had to unbutton my jeans because I couldn't stand the pressure. Taking into account I've lost a lot of weight and volume I shouldn't be in this situation. It lasted about 2 hours and I decided to go to bed with the hope I'll get better. No more pain today :thumbup: but I couldn't help myself and I had to test.
The picture in the right is one of the negative. I think you'll be able to see the white shadow the test line creates in the pic. But on the middle and left ones which is the one I took today I think I can see colour where the white line should be. Can you see anything? :wacko:Am I going mad? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
stuck - i know it's so hard for you to keep positive - but i'm keeping everything crossed that your just early and levels are fluctuating.......

madrid - i think i see something! that bloating sounds like early preggo!

mzswizz -good luck at your apmnt!

:flower: happy wk end to everyone else!

x

happy weekend ladies!

Madrid-I think i can see something on the 3rd test. Your bloat sounds like a good sign.

AFM, i got a job interview for sprint today in 4 hours yay so im excited.

going today because DH's job decided to keep him late at night so he didnt arrive home until 10pm :shock: but he says he will try and be here around 5 so thats good so im getting it done today which was the normal set day but we had tried to go a day earlier.

thanks and same here. my bbs started hurting yesterday also. The sides of them so now sleeping is uncomfortable

Goodluck mzswizz! I'll be checking in later today and hoping for some good news!

Madrid - I didn't see anything on those tests, sorry! But it might be the tiny pic on my phone... What cd are you / When is AF due?

We have mOved 2 days ago and last night my sciatic nerve was acting up so much I was crying when walking up the stairs... So much left to do, but I had to promise DH to take it slow today. He is back at work for another fortnight!

aww chrissi. i hope you feeling better. I should be at the docs around 5 something so wish me luck. Have to run errands etc and go to the interview. Also i dont know if i told you all but my sister had her baby on thursday. She is super adorable. and congrats on the move.

Congrats to your sister!! I bet she's delighted with her new addition to the family.

Chrissi, like I said in my post, I may be seeing things that aren't there at all. I'm on cd35 and 7dpo so it's still early days. Just couldn't help testing.
Don't put too much strain on yourself. Now that you've moved take it easy and do a little bit every day. There's no rush!

yes she's very happy and she looks like a little diva. Also she looks like my other niece (who is from a different guy) and thats crazy. I guess my sister genes are stronger when it comes to girls.

Any news mzwizz? How did it go with both appt & job interview?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->