International bumps to be!

job interview went well and will be going in a few to the urgent care center. Just waiting for DH to arrive home. Im already prepared even though its just bloodwork :haha: Really dont know why DH wants to go because he always acts like he's going to pass out whenever blood is involved.

Yeah i know. I really wanted to just go and get it over with but I guess he just wants to be apart of everything. Like he says "it takes two to make a baby" so thats why he doesnt want to be left out and have me do things on my own. I understand thats thoughtful and all but come on time is ticking :haha:

It's very good of him to be involve I think. Hope you won't miss your appt!

mszwizz - how did it go? I've just read how things went for you, and I have to agree with those begging you to go see a doc. Hope everything is well for you:)

Madrid - I'm not good with those tests, didn't even recognize my own BFP back then while everyone around here was cheering already. So yeah. I'd not read too much into late AF, could be everything - but as I said, I never see anything in those tests when you guys, including me, post them:blush:

Chrissi - I too, moved when I was pregnant, so I know how hard that can be, not to mention when you have to move the stuff of a whole family. I know it must be done, but don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, even if it is just a tiny bit.

stuckinoki - how's it going? So your don't think the positive test was for real? When will you find out for sure, Nov. 28? I wish you all the best, may the test be a BFP for you:flower:

RJ - how are you doing?

Welcome Molly and belated Happy Birthday expat.:flower:

AFM, It's exam time, so my thoughts are everywhere except TTC. It's just those tiny moments, when I see pregnant women or something, that I'm about to cry about the baby I lost.

Like I said, there might be a chance that we caught the egg this month, but I have no idea what cd I am at all. AF might be due these days, so we'll see. I might test if there's nothing by the end of the week, though. Or just go see my doc - not that I get a bfp and it's still from the mc in september, you never know.

I'm also applying for jobs - and I kind of feel bad about taking a job other people want so bad, while I know I might be pregnant soon. I might, or not, though. Anyone else feeling this way?

So, nothing new here... It's like everything is put aside till exams are done.

Hi dusty!!! So nice to hear from you again!!! I know how you feel Hun. It's so hard to see other women's bumps sometimes but it'll get better. You'll just never forget your little bean though.
I'm also looking for a new job. I'm trying to find something in a school or any other education establishment. I applied for a grant+graduateprogrMme in my uni & I got it so I'm gonna be working along one of the teachers there to set up a subject programme & Lso manage one of the study groups for the 2nd term. With this experience I want to move into teaching in further education level but not too sure how to go about it to be honest.
Don't feel bad about the job. You never know what may happen either way. I put on hold so many things last year when I got pregnant in November & then when I had the mc I regreted it.
Hopefully your exams will go better than well & you'd caught the eggy too.
Xx

Mzswizz - it's morning here in England, so I thought for sure I'd read about your appointment! Hope all went well & thinking of you!

Me too!! Waiting for the update!!! I'm on my phone but I'll be posting my new test in a while from my laptop. I think I need to buy superdrug test as I know they're quite sensitive too. I've got same as yesterday but I could see the 2nd line sooner and better. Not convince this will lead up to anything though.
X

Me too!! Waiting for the update!!! I'm on my phone but I'll be posting my new test in a while from my laptop. I think I need to buy superdrug test as I know they're quite sensitive too. I've got same as yesterday but I could see the 2nd line sooner and better. Not convince this will lead up to anything though.
X

Yay Madrid!!! Can't wait to see your test :happydance:
This is it for you, I can feel it in my uterus!!!

Lol stucki! How are you Hun? Did you test again? And, how do you tweak pics?

Tinypic.com, if you post it I'll tweak it for you :)

I haven't tested again, I don't want to be disappointed.

Here it is my 8dpo pic

Thanks stucki! :flower:

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 6
https://i51.tinypic.com/2vcx6w0.jpg

Madrid, I really can't see much; the picture is pretty blurry but I marked where I think I see something!

If you've got a clearer picture, I'd be happy to try again :D

Where you put the dots is where it is. I take the pics with my iPhone and trying to show it more clearly i guess I'm taking them too close.
i have another pic and I've been all this while trying to upload but it doesn't do it for some reason.

https://i53.tinypic.com/ngo7qs.jpg

Best I could do with it love! I do see something; it's VV faint though. Hopefully tomorrow's test is darker! Are those the 10mIU tests?

Yes they are! and I was getting white lines until yesterday and today that they seem to get a bit of colour to them. It's very faint even irl but as I'm so early I can still dream about it happening. Thank you for your help!!

hope the tests went well mzswizz

dusty - great to here from you & don't feel bad about applying for jobs hon

stucki - still holiding out to see more lines for you!

madrid - i used those 10mui tests & don't trust them.... I tested at about 9-11dpo and got nothing - then on 13 or 14dpo (tested for fun as i thought i'd started af) i got a big fat line on an evening superdrug test! hoping this is it for you!

hey to everyone else

x

I know rjsman!! Can remember you said about the negatives. But theyre the only thing i've got to test with & so far i guess they've been accurate because it's too early to tell anyway. I don't know but I've been having cramps & backache as if af is coming so I better prepare myself for the worst.

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->