International bumps to be!

hey all. well i will get my results no later than tuesday :happydance: so just waiting to see

WHAT!?!?! I've been waiting all day & they've only done a blood test for you? how come you didn't have a scan even though you're so late? What did the docs said then? Argggghhhhh. Always wait & wait

it wasnt my doc i went to. I went to the urgent care center and they only do bloodwork but they can transfer me to do an U/S but thats waiting and extra $100. I am going to take the results to my doc and then he can schedule me for an U/S which is only on Fridays :dohh:. Its always the waiting game with medical people.

Ok hun! Good luck with the tests!! If they've only done that i guess its because they know there's no risk. Why don't you do a last hpt just in case?

i was thinking about doing that too but my nerves stopped me while i was at the store. Might buy FRERs and take one first thing in the morning. But thats only if DH has to work because he said no more hpts lol

Lol yeah my phone usually does autocorrect but i turned it off. And dh is off work tomorrow ugh. He just ruined my secret mission :haha: i was even thinking about how can i still do it while he is home without him knowing. Any ideas for a nosey DH?

Hello out there! :xmas3: Thanks for the birthday wishes; seems like there's quite a bit of waiting going on for test results. I'm sending all warm thoughts from over here...

Hi expat! Hope you had a lovely time celebrating your birthday!!!

Stucki where are you Hun? How's it going? I have no pic for today. I accidentally ruined the test as there was something like a hair in the test line area & I tried to remove it.
Never mind! I'm going to boots or superdrug today to try buying a frer & may test tomorrow with I proper test. I agree with rjsman that these tests aren't that good. If not why am I getting colour or shadows in the test line? They may work better if you are further along but don't think they do early.

How's everyone else doing?

Hena, where are you? I miss you!!!

Xx

I'm here, just hanging low.

So far, no sore boobs; nothing! Only a little more emotional than usual but that could be PMS too so IDK.

I had a BFN this morning so I doubt I'll be testing again, I'm just going to wait for AF to show up :cry:

Hey you all,

I seriously thought I might be pregnant when I felt horribly sick this morning. Would have made sense since I'm all moody and oversensitive and tired all the freaking time. Then again, I've been studying for my exams a lot.

Exept today. I had planned to go through my notes and everything, but after I had to throw up, I went back to bed and slept a little. I have cramps too, so DH might be right that I caught the noro virus that's going around here. Too sad.... I still might test at the end of this week in case AF didn't show up by then.

Ah well, the sickness would have made me happy... but I remember that I simply didn't feel that ill when I was preg with the LO.:cry:

Dusty! I hope it's baby sickness and not a virus!!! FX you get a BFP love!

Just tested ladies, completely expecting a BFN, and this is what I got. It's not an indent...I checked :mrgreen: and the photo was taken at the 3 minute mark so it's not an evap either....is it possible that this is the real deal?

https://i55.tinypic.com/2m3pvnl.jpg

https://i56.tinypic.com/2645ld3.jpg

Of course is possible stucki!! Please test again in the morning with a FRER and see.

X

it could be possible stucki since it was in the timeframe GL FXed!

AFM, i got my results back from the urgent care center and the results are........positive! Now im freaking out because im bleeding. So i called up my ob/gyn and told them the situation. They told me to stay off my feet and come in when the bleeding stops so they can do an U/S. And the nurse tried to put my mind at ease saying i should not worry if there is no clots and unbearable cramping. I told her dh and i dtd yesterday and i had mild cramps etc. She said well some women have bleeding after sex and depending on how far along a woman is depends on the amount. Also, she said some women have bleeding like a normal period and end with successful pregnancies. The funny thing is DH was saying the same thing and also me and him noticed that my areolas are getting darker :shock: I cant wait for this bleeding to stop. Im hoping its not another m/c.

I just reply to your post in the other thread mzswizz. Congratulations again!! I think this means you are about 9weeks pregnant or something like that. Keep well hydrated and try to rest as much as possible. Good luck hun!

Stucki I'm looking at your tests from my laptop now and I think they look both positive. Even better the top pic. I'm buying those FRER tomorrow and hoping I can wait until wednesday to test. I'm looking forward to be your bump buddie!! Fx'd we'll have July 2012 babies!!

xx

From the due date calculator, I am 9.6 weeks today! Let's see if the bleeding stops. A woman on another thread said it could be possible that a blood vessel had bursted while having sex and that happened to her and caused very heavy bleeding for 2 of her pregnancies and she delivered healthy babies. So im hoping thats whats going on because DH was very deep (sorry tmi) so im hoping it was that. Also DH said if it was my period, he would've known because he says it usually feels different on the inside. Usually it would feel sharp (ouch) or it'll be itchy like as if blood touched him or something :haha: and he said it felt normal and if it was my period or m/c, that should've triggered it automatically but i didnt start bleeding until more than 9 hours after so im hoping he's right. DH is convinced that nothings wrong so we are just praying. And i have my water bottle ready right next to me

Wonderful news Mzswizz - hope the bleeding stops soon and you get to see the bean on the US soon!

As for Madrid & stucki - can't wait for most test result pics! What an exciting time here!

Today I was officially diagnosed with SPD and an inflamed sciatic nerve. It is very painful BUT I am not complaining - nothing worse than an ungrateful pregnant lady when you are TTC!

thanks Chrissi! and i hope you feel better Chrissi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->