International bumps to be!

Gonna try that if I don't get prescribed anythin next week then.

Finally got my banner sorted:happydance:

Do I have a banner? I guess not, but that's because I generally don't see signatures. The first time I read on bnb I couldn't stop crying seeing photos and tickers of babys that passed away, were born still or lost during pregnancy. I have anxiety issues, too, so I decided it'd be better to not have to see what might go wrong with my LO. Anyway, am I supposed to have a banner?

Otherwise, nothing new here. I have pains in my lower back, very often when I'm physically active. I have an appt tomorrow to get blood drawn, so they will see if everything is okay... or something. Then hopefully U/S some time later, and I know I'll be so scared of that. Conception should have been around Nov 1 (didn't track anything this cycle), so I don't know from when doing an U/S would make sense so I could see if there is a heartbeat.

Madrid, I wish you all the best with the soy:hugs:.

rj and Hena, good to see you:happydance:

welcome to the new members:flower:

MollyMalone. How are you? I’ve been waiting to go to Brazil for the longest. I’m from the US, but my dad is Nigerian. I joined because I have more friends overseas then here. So w here are you in your TTC?

Madrid98 I’m a mother of 2 kids now (8 and 7, boy and girl) Soon to get married in 1 month. And I’m working and going to school. So I’m starting all over again in my life.

Thanks Hena, I’m getting to know the site and the people here.

MollyMalone. How are you? I’ve been waiting to go to Brazil for the longest. I’m from the US, but my dad is Nigerian. I joined because I have more friends overseas then here. So w here are you in your TTC?

Madrid98 I’m a mother of 2 kids now (8 and 7, boy and girl) Soon to get married in 1 month. And I’m working and going to school. So I’m starting all over again in my life.

Thanks Hena, I’m getting to know the site and the people here.

TTC in Madrid, well...will be as of monday. Only started TTC after I got married last month, and have been away on our honeymoon ever since.
What are you studying? Must be soo hard going to college while taking care of two kids!

Congrats on your soon to come wedding anew! I think we have many things in common. My children are 11 & 8, also boy and girl. Im studying too. In my last year at uni. By the way I forgot to let you all know that I got my internship in the uni & that I'm gonna be working as support teacher there. I can't believe I made it! & I just pray this will help me with my career in the future.
I'm also applying for the PGCE for next September. Last day is the 1st December. Hoping I'll have enough time to complete it. The worst is the statement: 4000 words.

On cd4 today and 3rd round of soy tonight. So far so good ^_^

Congrats on the internship, Madrid! And good luck with the PGCE application, 4000 words by this week should make the first part of your cycle go faster :winkwink: Fingers crossed that soy does the trick this cycle!!!

Dusty, you can use the banner if you want, but you don't *need* it. You're a part of the group either way! Good luck at thw appt, I'm sure everything is fine.

I'm doing this as a fly-by note, sorry not to write to everyone, but it's the first Sunday of Advent (religious event in our household) so I have to run. I'll check in again soon. :hugs:

Thanks Hena!! I've been sending emails to the primary schools near to where I live to apply for the 2 weeks work experience placement. I just hope they'll reply soon.

On cd5 and only 2 days left with soy. I can't wait for cd10 and start using those opk's!!!

Stuckinoki any news??

Dusty how was the appt?

Everyone else how are you????

XX

Madrid, good luck with your applications and congrats on the internship!

Anewbeginning, I too am working and going to school, just wrote my exams (though not sure whether I passed or not). And I got married 2 years ago.

The appt went... well, since I know how people work there, I basically knew they wouldn't so anything but get blood drawn. And that's exactly what they did.

After my BFP at home I now know, that according to my blood I am pregnant as well:thumbup:. I'll be in for an u/s tomorrow afternoon. I would have waited to get one today, but they told me to call in the afternoon and wait for the results of the blood test.

So scared...:shrug: Because what if they don't find a heartbeat, just like the last time?

Dusty - good luck with the ultrasound! FXd for a strong beautiful heart beat!

Stucki - how are you????

I just booked a private ultrasound in 3 weeks, hoping to finally be able to see the gender!

Couldnt they see the gender in the NHS one chrissi? I don't know if I'd like to know next time.

Yeah, baby not very cooperative on the 20 week NHS scan...
And after 2 boys I would need sometime to adjust to a third, so I would like to know in advance - never mind decorating the nursery and having baby clothes shipped to me from th US and Germany!
I have a feeling it's a girl, but this pregnancy could only be different because I am 10 years older... Then again I can cone up with plenty of boys names, but struggle with ones for girls! Lol
Either way, healthy baby is most important, but I like to be prepared!

hey everyone!! hope you all had a great thanksgiving / weekend! :flower:

dusty & stuck best of luck with your apmnts tomorro!

madrid - hows the soy going down?

chrissi - sounds like we've got this in common! I have 8yr old ds and step son and for the same reasons we're hoping to find out the gender. Similarly i often feel this pregnancy is different but wonder if it's the age gap! I just hope junior is coopeartive when 20wk scan comes round!

xx

Chrissi have you checked your bump shape? Sometimes that may give you a clue. It was completely different when I had my dd and when I had my ds. And when I met the midwife she also told me that shapes differ from boy to girl. Another thing that was different and I've noticed many women suffer too is that with my dd my face was getting fuller and fuller as if it was swollen a bit. Not easy to explain sorry!
Either way I hope she cooperates next time and you can start your pink nursery.

Same to you rjsman!! Hope is a girl this time!! Just get ready because girls are different than boys. You'll get a mini you, lol
Also I wanted to ask you. When you got your bfp with soy where you temping until the day you got the + or not? And if so did you temp stay high?

I'm ok with the soy so far. Having a weird af but I'm guessing is the soy and nothing else. Today I've taken 160mg. Tomorrow is the last day taking it.

X

yes i temped until i got the bfp - the temps weren't obviously high as far as i remember - and i did a fair bit of adjusting as i had a horrid early morning to catch a flight then was working away from home!

here's a link to my chart if it works https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27d437

x

Thanks. I was just curious because I've read other posts of women who say they have a temp drop and then af comes but it isn't a normal af so they keep testing again after that just in case they are pregnant. I always thought that if your temp is below the coverline you are most likely having af, either weird or normal but af.

are you having a light af - or is it just different? i had nasty dark brown spotting which i assumed was af but obviously wasn't so assumed it was out - didn't get the pos though until 2/3 days later

x

My af is light but soy makes af lighter anyway. My temp was quiet low the day af arrived so I'm confident it wasn't the case for me. If you keep having higher temps and is only brown spotting you may consider being pregnant but it isn't me unfortunately.

well here's hoping that your last dose does this trick & you gearing up to catch that sticky egg!

x

Ooooooh I hate opks. I'm always getting a strong evap line and pale pink. Perhaps from tomorrow morning I'll start posting pics. No + yet though, for sure, but I'll most likely only be ov'ing around cd15/16 anyway (tomorrow and Thursday).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->