International bumps to be!

DUSTY that's fantastic news! Congratulations to you...

Madrid; you and hena and expat and everybody else are next dear! I've got a feeling this thread is going to have a ton of Holiday BFPs!!!

Hey! just checking in! My last week of honeymoon :nope::. We are in Cancun now.
I've been trying to keep my mind off baby stuff but has been so hard. Good news though, my SIL ran my obgyn to make an appoint for me next week. Now I just have to wait until tuesday afternoon :happydance:. She got a bit suspicious about me asking her to ring and even asked if I was pregnant but I cleared that up (just didn't tell her I'm TTC :blush:)

p.s. How do I copy the banner's link??

Hello,

For once they have an international group. Is there anybody in here from Nigeria or Brazil?

Hello,

For once they have an international group. Is there anybody in here from Nigeria or Brazil?

Hey there! I'm from Brazil, eventhough I left when I was 5 years old and havent lived there since, been back on holidays though. Where are you from?

Anewbeginning welcome!!!! Please tell us a bit about yourself!!!

Stucki don't you have any pics for today? Are you waiting to test again until your appt?

X

I'm waiting until Tuesday to test again ;)
Plus I'm out of FRERs and the Commissary was closed today [our PX was sold out as they have been all month] so I wasn't able to restock my drawer!

Oh my - it's raining BFPs! How wonderful (and fitting for Thanksgiving)!

Checking in quickly from the library since we still don't have internet or phone at the house (grr).

Will check in when we are back online!

DUSTY!!! :wohoo::wohoo::yipee: This one will stick, I just know it!!!!!

Stucki: I can't wait for Tuesday! Fingers crossed!!!

Welcome Anewbeginning!!! I hope you enjoy this group and get as much support here as I do!!

Molly and New: you can get the banner by going to our first post (page 1) and clicking "reply with quote" then copy the banner URL and paste it in your sig. I'm so happy our little group is growing and branching into new parts of the world :flower:

Madrid: have you decided not to test for a little while? How are you feeling?

DH just got home from Rwanda (he was gone a whole week) and AF was kind enough to depart just in time to welcome him home properly :blush: It's good practice for when there's an egg to catch!

I hope all the rest of you are doing well.

stucki - am eagerly looking forward to Tues also - those tests were soooo promising

Madrid - i've wondered the same as Hena - how is the tww going?

Hena - practice makes perfect :winkwink:

hi to everyone else!!!

x

Maybe the post didn't get here but I'm on cd2 today so I won't be testing for at least 3 weeks. I'm starting soy today as I want to give it a go for the last time.

sorry if i missed it Madrid - in fact i recall now so it's me being dumb.. sorry!

hope Soy works it magic for you... :flower:

x

Thanks hun! I've taken it twice and worked only once but I'm more into it because I'm hoping to reduce my cycles more than anything else. I can't do 40 days cycles!!! I've taken epo today also and I'll take soy at night time before going to bed as I've done before.

Thanks hun! I've taken it twice and worked only once but I'm more into it because I'm hoping to reduce my cycles more than anything else. I can't do 40 days cycles!!! I've taken epo today also and I'll take soy at night time before going to bed as I've done before.

nooooo 40 day cycles are not fair! i took EPO too - what days are you taking the soy? i took it at night time too!

x

Cd2-6 this time round. And different amounts too. Just trying to get a fresa start with it and praying it works.

Cd2-6 this time round. And different amounts too. Just trying to get a fresa start with it and praying it works.

well we're all rooting for ya and for everyone else to get those pink lines!

x

Madrid - I forgot to answer your question: I drank one cup of Fertilitea when I regulated my cycles, but 2 cups (until OV) when I got the BFP.
Stucki - did you drink it this cycle?

Welcome to all the new members, please introduce yourself & your TTC journey! If you go back at little you can find information about the rest of us!

Chrissi I was drinking one cup a day but instead of making my cycle shorter it was even longer than the previous one. I guess is not for me.

Chrissy, you can't take vitex and clomid t the same time so I wasn't able to use the tea this cycle. Hopefully next month if AF ever shows up...

Does soy make your cycle shorter, ovulate or both???

I'm gonna wait until I see my Dr. and I hope she will give me something to get my period back. If I dont get Clomid prescribed, and I'd say I won't just yet, then I'll start taking supplements properly...

Soy is supposed to work like natural clomid.

Except where clomid blocks your estrogen receptors making them believe there is no estrogen being produced; Soy just weakly binds to your estrogen receptors for a short period of time. The end result with both is that your body produces more estrogen and then in turn more FSH [follicle stimulating hormone] which will make you produce bigger, happier follicles and eggs :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->