International business travel with 10 months old?

CAx3

Reaction score
Dear Moms (and maybe Dads?), any advice for long haul travel with a baby under 1 year old?

An opportunity came up for me to travel on an international business trip (US to Japan & Hong Kong) with my boss and a client this December for a week, when DD would be just over 10 months old. I would have half a day on Sunday to settle in and then pretty busy until Friday late afternoon. Wednesday will be a travel day between Japan and Hong Kong. Since DH has extra days off this year, he suggested to bring baby with me.

I am EBF and hope to continue until DD is at least 1 year old. I've not been apart from DD for more than 11 hours (commute + work) so far.

Questions:
1) Any suggestion as to how to bring frozen breast milk on the 12+ hour flight and to the hotel or how much milk to bring? I will pump during workday but I doubt I can pump enough milk during Sunday for Monday.

2) Any must brings/buys for a 10 months old baby who will have started some solids? Any one have experience pre-purchase stuff and ship to hotels in Asia?

3) Any other advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you all in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->