Internet cheepie - 13 days past OV

Mirror

Reaction score
Had this feeling since OV was due that I'm pregnant, not official due :witch: until Saturday/Sunday but couldn't resist testing this morning FMU...

Now after a few mins (test says read before 5 mins) I could see what I thought was a groove on the stick, but then started thinking it was maybe a line (I'm sure previous test of the same brand didn't do this) and it then started to look a bit pink.

I know how inaccurate internet cheepies can be, so I'm not really considering this as a definitive test (more like a heads up). And will retest using a more reliable brand this w/e ... however I'd appreciate your interpretations - line or no line?

I've uploaded a completely unaltered photo and one where all I've done is whack the contrast up. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 98
  • test1_contrast.jpg
    test1_contrast.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 106
I can see it sweetie! It looks like a positive to me! Goodluck with your next test.

I can see it and its defo pink, they look like 2 different tests?

xx

definitely looks like a BFP to me! esp if it was pink before time! Ive had lots of ICs that have the groove looking thing but they aren't pink

yep that looks like a bfp to me congrats!!!xxx

Got paranoid about the line maybe being a dint and not a line, so took another test ... again off the internet but this time its a bit more robust NHS style one... not going to bother to adjust it this time ;)

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 33
Still very faint but can cleaerly see something without scowling at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->