Introduce yourselves :D

you know me, but im charlotte a grandma in the group at 22 :)() and expecting my little girl Isabelle Rose on 28th August, i am 28+1 day pregnant.
Been with FOB Sean for 3 years and he is great :)

Also anyone else noticed how many babies are going to be boys comapred to girls?

xx

I say that all the time! lol. Though, it seems that recently they have been girls.

JESSiEEEEEE; welcome back. we missed you - as you can see:)
&& I know what you mean; haha.. i don't come on for TWO DAYS and the amount of members has multiplied!

so; for those who don't know me.. Im Zoee. Im 17 && 28 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby boy named Isaac Alexander. Due 29th of August! Im happily engaged to the baby's daddy && hoping to get married when little one's a bit older! :D && thats pretty much it....

OMG KittyKat! you found out what your having?! Congratulations on the little prince! :D x

JESSiEEEEEE; welcome back. we missed you - as you can see:)
&& I know what you mean; haha.. i don't come on for TWO DAYS and the amount of members has multiplied!

so; for those who don't know me.. Im Zoee. Im 17 && 28 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby boy named Isaac Alexander. Due 29th of August! Im happily engaged to the baby's daddy && hoping to get married when little one's a bit older! :D && thats pretty much it....

OMG KittyKat! you found out what your having?! Congratulations on the little prince! :D x
HaHa ZoEEEEEEE!!!! lol :haha: I missed you guys too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->