Introduce yourselves :D

jc_catt

(:Happy Teen Mom To Be:)
Reaction score
Hey, i'm not new on hear. A lot of you will recognize me :)
Well, I haven't been on too much cause my laptop charger died on me.
But, I'm back. :D Well, when I first went back in here, I was like...
"What the hell? Who are ALL these people." I've only been off for like...
a month... and yal have doubled, people have had babies, and miscarries :cry:
So, I would LOVE it if you guys would introduce yourselves... Cause I feel
so out of the loop.
I'll start :)
Hi, I'm Jessie. I'm 23 weeks and 4 days today :) Having a little boy named
Brody Wayne :) He's due September 28th. I am happily with his daddy,
Alec. It's been hard, but out relationship grew stronger through the challenging
times. :) And right now time is starting to slow down. :( I want it to go faster.
So...yeah :)

I remember you! I'm glad you got your computer charged and back up and going. I haven't been on nearly as much lately because of exams and then I moved. So, updates are a great idea.
I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and just finished my junior year!!! I'm 17 weeks pregnant. I don't know the gender yet but I find out in under 2 weeks. I can't wait!! I am due Nov 11 (11/11/11). I am still with FOB but the relationship is really rocky right now. And, to make things even more complicated, we just moved in together! My mom said I could not stay in her house pregnant. So now I live with his family. But I hope it will just help to bring our lil family together.

Hi Jessie ;) We were just talking about how you hadn't been on in a while! :thumbup: Im Skye, for those who don't know, I'm 17 and also 23 weeks 4 days due September 28th with a little boy, Azaria Noah Oludel<3 me and FOB aren't togeter after a violent situation he put me in where drugs were involved.. It's been a really stressful pregnancy :( I'm just ready to meet my little man!!

hiiii i'm new, only joined today haha i'm 17 and 17 wks 5days pregnant.
i'm with my boyfriend who is the father and he is 21, we're moving into our own flat in a couple weeks :) i currently live with my mum.
i live in the UK, well i live on an island called guernsey, which is an island in the english channel and classed as the UK. congrats and i hope everything goes well! :) xo

Hi jessie! My name is Autumn i think we've talked once or twice :) but for everyone who doesn't know me HI :) i am 18 years old and just graduated high school :) my oh is named Justin and he is a nationally ranked hockey player :) he's good at like everything and i'm not ha ha i hate him sometimes :) but anyways we are 12 weeks pregnant with our first and we are both really excited :) i am due on December 17,2011 :)

Hello everyone :wave:

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Chrissy and I'm 16 (17 in September) and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with my first, a boy named Jace Christopher. I am with FOB and we've been through a break up, him wanting to party too much, etc. but we are great now and just can't wait to meet our little man. OH works and I'm home schooled and there is no one who can babysit LO so my job will be to finish school and be a stay at home mommy! I'm due July 4th 2011 and we are currently trying to get a place of our own. My parents and little brother might actually move out and let us have the apartment we are all currently staying in *fingers crossed*

Right now, I'm just ready to have my LO. These past couple of weeks have felt longer than my entire pregnancy :rofl:

:wave:
I'm Terah and I just turned 20. I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my third little one, which most of you probably know by now. :haha: I'm due on Christmas day. My son, Aiden, is three and my daughter Madalynn (Mady) will be two in August. My OH is the father of all three of my kids and we've been together for four years now. Right now we're living with my mom, but we did have our own place. We're trying to get a new apartment and should hear back from them later this week. :happydance: We've been living together (both with our parents and on our own) for about 3 1/2 years. I think that's about it. :)

Hi, I'm Sarah, and I'm an alcoholic! :haha: thats what this thread reminds me of!
On a more serious note, i'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+2 weeks into my first pregnancy, and its fraternal boy/girl twins. They're called Ledger Joshua + Aoife Marya Noelle. I've been with OH for 14 months now. Our relationship has definitley had its ups and downs, but i fully believe we are now stronger than ever.
(ps, in case you thought i was being serious at first, i havent touched a drop of alcohol since i thought there was even the slightest possiblity i was pregnant :thumbup:)

Hey, i'm Shanelle. Im 18 and 16+4 weeks pregnant with my first, which i so hope is going to be a wee gurlie. :) I'm single.But know with all the support i have, i can do this. :)
xx

Jessie we have missed you :hugs: But you seem pretty busy lol

Anywhoo. Im andrea Im 18, 28 weeks (tomorrow, and omggg its crazy to say that :haha:) With my beautiful baby boy Roman James Alecsander Ehle <3 and Im due August 29th. I Have been with OH only about 2 weeks longer than we have been pregnant (oops lol) But I love him (even though somedays Id like to smack him). We live together at his moms house and both attend college. and I think next week we will be signing a lease to our very own place =D

Hey stranger!! I was wondering where you disappeared to :flow:

For those who don't know me... my name is Chloé, I am 18 years old and 34+6 weeks pregnant with a little :blue: baby Elyh! I am due on the 11th of July and just can't wait to meet my little one! I am still with my child's father. His name is Conor and we have been together for over 2 years and 3 months. xx

Hi believe I have seen you around. I have been gone too so this is a good idea. My name is Katelin. I am 21 yrs old and 13 wks pregnant. I am married to my husband for almost 2 yrs in July, James he is 21 as well. This is our first baby and concieved using clomid. We were TTC for a yr and a half. And I have had one miscarriage which I rly don't talk a whole lot about, it happened Feb. 14 2010.

Nice to see your back.

I'm Sarah. I'm not a teen (22) but I get on with a few girls here and I know emz in particular is close in dates with me :flower: My OH is almost 27 and we're expecting a little boy on August 4th 2011. I'm currently 31+4. We TTC'd for 2 years with 1 mc and 2 chemicals.

I'm Brianna, eleven weeks with our first, I am 19 and OH is 23, this was a planned and long awaited baby, we are due December 24th. :cloud9: I'm mostly on 1st tri, but like to bounce into teen pregnancy also, as I sometimes feel I fit better here, first tri has too many worriers! The first time I got pregnant, I was 15, which ended in mc, but that is part of why I like this board, as I can relate more to what a lot of the girls are going through. If I ever post and don't respond later, feel free to PM me, I am awful at remembering to check back on posts sometimes! :hugs:

My names Chelsea, I'm 16 (17 July 1st), and I'm 24 weeks pregnant. I'm not with the babies father.. however, I have an amazing family with lots of support. This is my first pregnancy and though completely unplanned, I'm so thrilled.. I'm expecting my first little princess September 25th 2011. The little girl is sooooooo loved by soooo many people and she changed my life... in many ways.. I'm sooo grateful for her, I may be young but I would NEVER change a thing :] She's the loveee of my whole life and worth every challenge that's awaiting.. :flow:

Welcome back! We were actually just wondering where you've been-- I think that was on a thread a couple days ago! Glad to see you are back & well. Not sure if you remember or not, but I'll reintroduce myself anyways! I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 37+3 weeks pregnant with a little girl!
Hope to see you around more often now! :flow:

Hey There! I'm Marie and I just recently turned 21, and I am gonna be 27 weeks pregnant in a few hours. I am still with the FOB and we have been together for almost 3 years now. We are expecting a little girl and she is due on September 5th, 2011. I still live with my parents but for right now its the best thing we can do. Aaron my boyfriend lives 5 minutes away and will probably live at my house when baby girl comes. She has her own room, which we are getting ready to paint...well I mean my parents are getting ready to paint. Ha. Anyways I could go on...but I don't wanna be the loser in the bunch.

:D

Hi!
I'm Amber.
13w+5 today
Hoping for a boy :)
Still with FOB and I love him so much.
You've probably seen my rants and a few other questions and things, but I'm on here all the time, just don't always say stuff. lol
I'm 19, OH is 18 and leaving for boot camp next month :cry:

Wow, :D I'm glad I am getting to know you guys :)
I wish I could just respond to all of these. lol.
Sorry It took me so long too, I've been preparing for my baby shower :D
I will definitely stick around now that I have my laptop :D
I don't think that all of you though, so keep it comin,
I don't bite... well, not hard ;) lol.

you know me, but im charlotte a grandma in the group at 22 :)() and expecting my little girl Isabelle Rose on 28th August, i am 28+1 day pregnant.
Been with FOB Sean for 3 years and he is great :)

Also anyone else noticed how many babies are going to be boys comapred to girls?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"