Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

I'm so glad to hear she's doing well and getting stronger every day! She's gorgeous!

Wow - huge beautiful eyes! I look forward to hearing your updates.

So pleased she is moving to a closer hospital, its a step further to getting home.

You must be the proudest mum in the world.

All the best to Samantha and her loving family.

Alparen, you know what. i read your update this morning and bawled my eyes out. Its taken me all day to regain composure enough to reply lol. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so so glad she is doing great. You and hubby must be thrilled (to say the least) with her progress and how much she is growing and changing already, and that she is moving closer to home! One step closer to being with you again!! Huge hugs, still thinking of you all.XX

Just read your recent update, its amazing, and she is simply amazing. You guys are doing so well, and it will be great for you to have her in the hospital closer. Wont be long now before shes home with you both xxx

what a strong and beautifull little girl samantha is, she truley is gorgeous and im so glad that shes getting stronger and stronger xxx

Oh Hun she's beautiful! Watched one of the videos where she's waving and yawning. Bought a tear to my eye. She's getting stronger bless her. Can I ask how much does she measure? She looks the size of your hand but what is her length? Big hugs your way and a long distance kiss in the air for Samantha xx

I they told us how long she was a few days ago and i can'tg remember now. i'll ask later on when i call the hospital. She is very long way longer than my hand. she just curls back up in her fetal position like she is still in the womb.
I'll let you know today when i find out :D

oh she is so cute and precious. The pictures and videos made my heart melt.
Its so wonderful to see her getting stronger and bigger, thanks for the updates
:hugs:

Awwww babe,with every picture I fall a little bit more in love with her,those videos had me in happy tears,u must b so proud,she's absolutely incredible xx

I am so proud of her. she is the most amazing person I have ever seen. I just shocks me at how strong they are. To take on all that stress being hooked up to a million monitors and having to learn to do everything so early. Seeing her change and grow everytime I get to go visit is just amazing. I cry a lot of happy tears some days just looking at pictures from the day she is born to most recent. What a difference. :hugs::kiss:

Thanks everyone. We are thrilled to bits with her. Sorry I make most of you cry with the videos and pictures lol. I cry just about everyday to looking at them and seeing the changes she has made since day one. She is making amazing progress and so far so good on npo complications. She is doing better than a lot of babies in her situation thank heavens. I count my lucky stars everyday at her being healthy and happy so far and pray she stays this way until she can come home. An uneventful stay at the nicu is what i like. I'll be trying to go back Thursday if the weather permits. Getting a huge storm here starting today and ending Wednesday night supposedly.

So glad to hear she is doing so well! She is so beautiful!! You must be so proud of her!

Thanks everyone. We are thrilled to bits with her. Sorry I make most of you cry with the videos and pictures lol. I cry just about everyday to looking at them and seeing the changes she has made since day one .

I can't even read replies without crying! Lol. She is definitely one amazing little lady! XX

She is sooo gorgeous Alparen, do you mind if I add you as a friend so I can keep track with hoy you guys are when I move trimester etc, dont wanna lose track of you xxxxxxxxxx

hopefully the storm doesnt last long! before you know it youll be back at the hospital giving her cuddles :) x

She is sooo gorgeous Alparen, do you mind if I add you as a friend so I can keep track with hoy you guys are when I move trimester etc, dont wanna lose track of you xxxxxxxxxx

oh for sure! :thumbup:

She is amazing - what a change from 2 weeks ago! I could watch her videos all day! She is just so beautiful!!! :)

Well done mummy & daddy!! Everyday is one day closer to having her at home with you...you should be so proud of how brave you've been xxxx Gorgeous little girl xxx

:cloud9: She is beautiful. I had a bit of a happy cry over the videos. She's amazing, so little and so perfect xx

Baby Samantha is gorgeous! So glad she is doing so well - great to hear she'll be able to move to a hospital nearer home soon :)

Aww what a diamond!! She is absolutely beautiful.
So cute watching her play around with her hands, I can't get over how precious she is.
Big love to you all xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->