Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

Heres the videos. they were on page 25 in another post under the pics i had up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PVhxUbGMs4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpBMsrfkH0

she is just PERFECT...
your video's that beautiful im actually crying:cry:
damn hormones...
she's an absolute miracle...
her tiny hand and teenie fingers... wow.....

Have you gotten any vids or pics of her looking around yet? How has your experience been with the new hospital? Are they treating you just as well as the other one did?

Have you gotten any vids or pics of her looking around yet? How has your experience been with the new hospital? Are they treating you just as well as the other one did?

you can follow the link in my siognature to my parenting journal. i just posted an update there on page 6 pics and video of her with her eyes open. she was sleepy that day!

you can follow the link in my siognature to my parenting journal. i just posted an update there on page 6 pics and video of her with her eyes open. she was sleepy that day!

OH and I have just been looking at the video clips above, we are agreed that she is completely adorable! :hugs:

how amazing! :) best wishes to you and your family xx

What a little stunner!!! She is so perfect and gorgeous, I showed my Fiance who was amazed by how strong she is, and how truely amazing they are even at such a premature age! It's amazing to think that only a matter of weeks from now many of us ladies with have such a perfect little miracle just liek her, growing inside us.

Amazing! Congratulations, and well done for bringing such a beauty into the world Xxxx

Absolutely beautiful :) Congratulations!
I am completely floored by all your strength.

What an inspirtional story, continuing to send lots of positive energy Samantha's way. :hugs: She is absolutely gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->