Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

Wow the pictures and videos are so cute! What an amazing little girl you have there! So pleased to see how well she is doing. Big hugs. X x x

What a precious little angel you have there. You must be so proud of her. Watching this thread like a hawk.......

Thanks for keeping us updated, every time I see her I am just blown away with how beautiful and perfect she is! I hope she gets transferred soon!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/fear_the_moon_baby/IMG_0076.jpg

WOW!

She has to be the cutest baby I've EVER seen in my life! She's gorgeous!

That Youtube vid is awesome. She's so cute!

Best wishes and love to you and your family.

She is amazing the videos are great brought tears to my eyes am so happy she will be moving closer to you

She is beautiful!!! What wonderful pictures and videos!! And how wonderful that you got to hold her! I pray she keeps getting stronger and stronger & gets moved soon!

It's quite the ordeal to hold her. 2 nurses to get her out and set her tubes up and taping her breathing tube to me and the chair. They cranked the heat for 30 minutes in the nicu nursery to 30. Heat blankets up for her to be covered and warm. I was sweating my buns off in there lol. It was so worth it. Holding her was the most amazing thing ever. I didn't think we would be able to for a weeks.

Thank you for letting us see your photos and updates.. Still in our prayers. Wil be lovely to have Samantha closer to home. Keep us updated xxxx

So I have decided to start a parenting journal here on BnB to keep all samanthas updates and such. I'll not post anymore updates here. Sorry!! Here's the link to the journal so you can all come subscribe to it :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...samantha-born-13-weeks-early.html#post8961445

See you over there ladies!!!

She is beautiful.
You are so strong. She is a little fighter.
You are in our thoughts.

I just cant get over her huge yawn. soo adorable!
XXX

My hubby was looking at Baby and Bump with me last night and he said that your baby girl is the most amazing, gorgeous, strong little princess he's ever seen. I agree 1000%, she's totally beautiful. He said the video in which she's yawning is just too cute and he welled up (which NEVER happens) XXX

awww so amazing

the videos are so lovely. she is so cute!!!!!!!!! :)

sending my love and thoughts to you all x

You and your beautiful daughter are so strong. Thank you for the updates and link to your journal. It is nice to watch her growing ever stronger and moving closer to you. She is an amazing little girl and is lucky to have such strong loving parents. All the best to you all :hugs:

OH MY GOD, she is even more beautiful!!!! So glad you got cuddles, and those videos are adorable!!

Fingers crossed you get her moved nearer as soon as possible (And daddy gets a cuddle!!!)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww shes just soo cute and small bless her wishing you all the best for the future xx

So I have decided to start a parenting journal here on BnB to keep all samanthas updates and such. I'll not post anymore updates here. Sorry!! Here's the link to the journal so you can all come subscribe to it :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...samantha-born-13-weeks-early.html#post8961445

See you over there ladies!!!

Thank you, the updates have been wonderful. To be brutally honest I sometimes think premature babies look weird (as they would as they haven't fully developed) but she really is gorgeous!

Im so sorry ive just seen this , you have a beautiful little fighter and i just want to send you HUGE HUGS and my thoughts are with you all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->