Introducing Madison Clover....

krys

Madi's Mommy
Reaction score
Some of you may know from Facebook, but my laptop got stolen about a month and a half ago. Anyway, I finally got a new one today!! I couldn't upload pictures from my 4D ultrasound, since they were on a disk, I hadn't even got to see them yet! Yay, they're finally on here now!
These are from May 21st, so I was 30 weeks and 6 days :thumbup:

BABY MADISON CLOVER_1.jpg
She had her feet in her face most of the time!

BABY MADISON CLOVER_31.jpg
Haha she was sticking her tongue out in this one!

BABY MADISON CLOVER_60.jpg

BABY MADISON CLOVER_52.jpg

Thats my pretty little girl! :cloud9:

I was just looking through these on facebook :) she's beautiful Krystal! I can't wait to see her!!

awwwwww i love the one with her tongue sticking out lol she is adorable:flower:

Thank you all! I love her sooo much, I still can't believe the baby in those pictures is actually INSIDE of me!!! I wonder when it will hit me?! If it hasn't hit me yet, it probably won't until I'm on my way to the hospital lol :dohh:

Thank you all! I love her sooo much, I still can't believe the baby in those pictures is actually INSIDE of me!!! I wonder when it will hit me?! If it hasn't hit me yet, it probably won't until I'm on my way to the hospital lol :dohh:

I was just talking about this today- I still can't believe I'm pregnant- and had a dream last night that I was in labor and was seriously like "holy shit I'm having a baby!!"

I was just talking about this today- I still can't believe I'm pregnant- and had a dream last night that I was in labor and was seriously like "holy shit I'm having a baby!!"

:rofl: this will totally be me. I dont think it really hit me yet either.

Haha I used to ALWAYS have labor dreams. It was so scary to me!! I'm glad I haven't had one in a long time. I feel her and see her moving all around, but it still doesn't seem real! It probably won't till I get to hold her!

Haha I used to ALWAYS have labor dreams. It was so scary to me!! I'm glad I haven't had one in a long time. I feel her and see her moving all around, but it still doesn't seem real! It probably won't till I get to hold her!

That's how I feel. Of course I know he's in my tummy but it's just so crazy! Even after I have him I'm not going to believe he was actually inside of me! :haha:

Lol I hadn't had a labor dream until last night.. Definitely woke up trippin about if it was real or not :haha:

Your pictures are so cute! My little lady has some serious attitude & always puts her hands in front of her face! So I have some 3D scan jealousy of the picture of her sticking her tongue out! Your LO has a cute personality already! :haha:

& haha, I'm the same way. It still hasn't really hit me... and I'm full-term! :wacko: I sat down two nights ago and was really thinking about this whole pregnancy. I was having a lot of contractions and it occured to me that when the doctor hands me a real little baby, I will probably be in shock! Like, I know she's coming... but, it seems like it won't be 'real' until she gets here.
I can't believe she could be here any day now. :shock:

Thank you!! :)

And Skye, I had labor dreams all night last night! I blame you! Haha :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back