Introducing Madison Clover....

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by krys, Jun 3, 2011.

1. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Some of you may know from Facebook, but my laptop got stolen about a month and a half ago. Anyway, I finally got a new one today!! I couldn't upload pictures from my 4D ultrasound, since they were on a disk, I hadn't even got to see them yet! Yay, they're finally on here now!
    These are from May 21st, so I was 30 weeks and 6 days :thumbup:

She had her feet in her face most of the time!

Haha she was sticking her tongue out in this one!

Thats my pretty little girl! :cloud9:

2. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

I was just looking through these on facebook :) she's beautiful Krystal! I can't wait to see her!!

3. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

4. merakola

merakola Guest

awwwwww i love the one with her tongue sticking out lol she is adorable:flower:

5. Chrissy7411

Chrissy7411 Guest

She looks so cute :hugs:

6. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Thank you all! I love her sooo much, I still can't believe the baby in those pictures is actually INSIDE of me!!! I wonder when it will hit me?! If it hasn't hit me yet, it probably won't until I'm on my way to the hospital lol :dohh:

7. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

I was just talking about this today- I still can't believe I'm pregnant- and had a dream last night that I was in labor and was seriously like "holy shit I'm having a baby!!"

8. merakola

merakola Guest

:rofl: this will totally be me. I dont think it really hit me yet either.

9. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Haha I used to ALWAYS have labor dreams. It was so scary to me!! I'm glad I haven't had one in a long time. I feel her and see her moving all around, but it still doesn't seem real! It probably won't till I get to hold her!

10. Chrissy7411

Chrissy7411 Guest

That's how I feel. Of course I know he's in my tummy but it's just so crazy! Even after I have him I'm not going to believe he was actually inside of me! :haha:

11. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Lol I hadn't had a labor dream until last night.. Definitely woke up trippin about if it was real or not :haha:

12. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Your pictures are so cute! My little lady has some serious attitude & always puts her hands in front of her face! So I have some 3D scan jealousy of the picture of her sticking her tongue out! Your LO has a cute personality already! :haha:

& haha, I'm the same way. It still hasn't really hit me... and I'm full-term! :wacko: I sat down two nights ago and was really thinking about this whole pregnancy. I was having a lot of contractions and it occured to me that when the doctor hands me a real little baby, I will probably be in shock! Like, I know she's coming... but, it seems like it won't be 'real' until she gets here.
    I can't believe she could be here any day now. :shock:

13. krys

krys Madi's Mommy

Thank you!! :)

And Skye, I had labor dreams all night last night! I blame you! Haha :p

14. Hotbump

Hotbump SAHM, student, & wife :)