Introducing myself

MgreenM

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I posted briefly yesterday but thought I would introduce myself. I got my bfp yesterday! This will be baby #1. I work as an occupational therapist and right before getting my BFP, I was offered and accepted a new job! I start the new job on Feb 24th and it has opportunities for research and teaching! I am super excited about that. While I am excited about my bfp, I have mixed feelings about the timing. I am sure once the transition is over, I will feel better about everything. I have my first appointment on Feb. 18th and DH is excited and going to come with me! I am sure I will have my fair share or panicky moments and hope that you ladies will be there and that I can be there for you.

Welcome and congratulations i also got my BFP yesterday and this is baby two for me I have a 4year old boy hoping for another boy :)

Hi everyone.

I posted briefly yesterday but thought I would introduce myself. I got my bfp yesterday! This will be baby #1. I work as an occupational therapist and right before getting my BFP, I was offered and accepted a new job! I start the new job on Feb 24th and it has opportunities for research and teaching! I am super excited about that. While I am excited about my bfp, I have mixed feelings about the timing. I am sure once the transition is over, I will feel better about everything. I have my first appointment on Feb. 18th and DH is excited and going to come with me! I am sure I will have my fair share or panicky moments and hope that you ladies will be there and that I can be there for you.

Welcome...!! :hugs:

COngratz for the bfp & the job :) .. and yes we will be there for each other :hugs: xx btw when r u due ???

Yes we can when are u due? I'm due around sept 22

Hi everyone.

Welcome...!! :hugs:

COngratz for the bfp & the job :) .. and yes we will be there for each other :hugs: xx btw when r u due ???

Yes we can when are u due? I'm due around sept 22

I think I'm due sep 19th accourding to my ovulation day

Thanks ladies! According to the calculator on another website, I am due Sept. 28th. My family has SO MANY August, Sept. Oct. birthdays and anniversaries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->