Introducing...

she is such a cutie........congraats...its very +ve birth story...
hope u and ur lil 1 doin fine.....im so jelous right now...lol..want my baby now...in early slow labor from 38 weeks............................. hopefull to hold mine before my duedate............ ....;}

she is such a cutie........congraats...its very +ve birth story...
hope u and ur lil 1 doin fine.....im so jelous right now...lol..want my baby now...in early slow labor from 38 weeks............................. hopefull to hold mine before my duedate............ ....;}

She's lovely!

Also, aren't you a speedy poster - it's still the 14th where I am :)

Oh, what a doll! Congrats, Leopard :) Thanks for the encouraging words to us FTMs. We'll miss you around here, see you on the other side :D

Your little princess is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats and thanks for sharing the positive birth story :)

What a great birth story.. Congrats she's lovely x

Congratulations, she's gorgeous, well done you! I know what you mean about that weird sensation of the body falling out, such an amaizing feeling, which is missed if you've had an epi, so glad you managed without, and well done with the breast feeding, keep it up! :)

Congratulations! Thank you for posting. I love reading positive stories about birth, as I'm really scared. So happy for you!

Congratulations, she is gorgeous and it sounds like you did really well! xx

Congratulations, Leopard!!! So happy for you!:happydance: Your LO is beautiful. :flower:

Congratulations! Been excitedly waiting for the update!
She's gorgeous, so happy for u all x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
She's here! And congratulations! Well done you - sounds like you really toughed it out in the labour :thumbup:

Been waiting for this update - first thing I did this morning was switch on computer, not even had my cuppa! Hope feeding picks up and you get home soon. Much love Fran x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->