Introductions

TwoMummies

Expecting a baby girl :)
Reaction score
Huge thanks to B&B for our new section of the forum :happydance:

Thought it would be nice to start an introductions thread so we all know who is who.

I'm Beci and my partner is Colleen.

We have been together for 5 years now and have 2 children (mine from a previous relationship) plus one on the way that we conceived via donor insemination.

Looking forward to getting to know you all :hugs:

Hey all my name is Brie and my partner is Jen. We have been together for almost 2 years and are expecting our perfect little man in May of this year (hoping he doesn't try to come early)

Hi All,

We have been together 10 years and had our perfect little boy nearly 5 weeks ago!! xx

Morning everyone my name is Carrie and have been married to my wife Charlotte for 4 years nearly now, we have been together for about 7 years.

We have a little baby girl Lacey who is 14 Months now through Donnor Sperm and are trying for a little brother or sister.

We used a clininc darlington as it was nearer for us and they were brilliant. We live in North Lincolnshire but go all over with Lacey. Love Manchester and London !!

:happydance:

I don't exactly fit in here, but I will probably feel compelled to post a couple of times, so I might as well say hello.

Laura, 18, raising my traditionally conceived daughter with my friend Jade (think Thelma & Louise/Beaches type relationship). Hopefully be able to get a place together after we both finish university and we can parent her together :cloud9: Although I don't feel like it accurately describes me [I'm complicated] I fall under "bisexual" so same-sex parenting in a romantic relationship may definitely be in the future for me :flower:

Feel free to kick me out until I'm with a woman that I love in a non-platonic way :thumbup:

Hi!

I'm Lea, my wife and I have been together 7 years next month. We've been married almost five months. We have a beautiful 3.5 year old daughter named Tegan who was conceived using donor sperm. Not currently planning on extending our family, but I would love another baby in the future.

Hi :)

Thought Id better say hello since I'll likely stalk this forum a lot, but might not post much as I'm neither a Mum or SSP.

So briefly, I'm Laura, 28 and still living with my best friend/ex-fiancee L. We had been together 6 years, planning to start TTC for almost 3 years when she dropped the bombshell just before Christmas that she doesn't want a baby now and doesn't know if she ever will. So we split up, kind of...having to live together due to finances, and still do everything together. I'm hoping to TTC alone but its proving difficult/impossible to find a donor and somewhere to inseminate.

My friend P would love to donate and co-parent with me but unfortunately he lives almost 4hrs away.

Oh yeah, and I can ramble for England :)

Hi, im just over 28 weeks with our first baby (of 3 we hope) and iv been married to my wife for 5 years this year!

Nice to meet you all!

Hi I'm 32 and my Partner is 35. We are looking at TTC this year. Not mummies yet except our fur babies but really want to be. We have been together 2 years.

Hey everyone!

My fiancee and I have been together for just over five years and have been trying to conceive for around a year. Our donor moved away a few months back so can no longer help us on our journey, so we've recently started our search for a donor again.

We've not been around on here much but are encouraged by the new SSC section and wanted to introduce ourselves :)

hi everyone

im vicky and my wife is tiffini wev been married just over 2 years and together 5, we have 3 children together jay whos 7 and from a previous relationship from me, corey whos 4, who wev raised together as i was pregnant when we got into a relationship, and little baby colton who is 12 weeks which we concieved through a good friend and at home insemination iv carried all my boys but hoping for tiff to carry our next one :) so hoping to ttc again once coltons a bit older im so glad theres a ssp group id been msging administrators for months lol

I'm Alex, I'm I guess bisexual. LO was conceived in a opposite sex relationship, but FOB then left. I mainly date women, and especially since getting pregnant have had even less of a desire to date men again. either way, I've been totally in love with my first girlfriend for years, and this is the first time we're both single. She has a six month old little girl and mine's still cooking. Hoping to not be a single mom for much longer! ;)

Hello, I'm new to this site but want to introduce myself. I'm 34 and my wife is 26 , we've been married just over a year. I already have a 10 year old daughter from a previous relationship and we are about to start ivf at crm London through the egg share program they do there. Hayley, my wife, will be carrying our child : ) so fingers crossed all goes well.

Hi all,

Im Gem and stumbled on this forum when looking for more information on DI. Im just looking for more information as there is nowhere i can find that gives personal views on SSP. Me and me wife to be just want to know how complicated (or easy) people have found becoming parents :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->