Introductions

I'm Heidi and I'm 36 and my wife of almost 2 years is Cindy and she's 27. We have been together for almost 3 years. We have been TTC for a year and are on IUI number 4. I have 3 days until we test. I have done one cycle without anything, one with clomid, and two including this one with follistem. We have used donor sperm through our fertility doctor. She is amazing and totally okay with same sex couples. We have not really experienced any negativity related to our annoucement of wanting children. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this cycle will be the one that leads to us becoming parents.

hidigrl,
Welcome! My name is Kristina, I am 29 years old and my partner's name is Cristal, she is 38 years old. We have been at the fertility clinic 8-9 months now, always still in the pre-conception stage. We haven't been able to do any IUI's because I had a few issues that needed some attention...example, thyroid gland. But now everything looks good, I took clomid cd 3-7 and we are going in for another u/s on sunday. We are hoping for some nice mature follicles. If that's the case I will be gettiong the ovidrel trigger shot and then IUI 36 hours later.

Good luck to you both.

Fit mommy,

Well this cycle wasn't our cycle. I started my period the night before I was to test. I still tested, but it was negative. I'm really sad and depressed today. I'm waiting for my fertility doctor to call with our plan for this cycle. I'm honestly beginning to feel like what's wrong with me and why can't I get pregnant. I had all of the tests and I have no issues, but what is preventing us from getting a positive test? Anyway we will begin round number 5 whenever my doctor says we can.

Fit mommy,

Well this cycle wasn't our cycle. I started my period the night before I was to test. I still tested, but it was negative. I'm really sad and depressed today. I'm waiting for my fertility doctor to call with our plan for this cycle. I'm honestly beginning to feel like what's wrong with me and why can't I get pregnant. I had all of the tests and I have no issues, but what is preventing us from getting a positive test? Anyway we will begin round number 5 whenever my doctor says we can.

it took us our 7th try an i was starting to feel that way to, it will happen stay positive :)

hidigrl,
sorry to hear how you are feeling. I think it is a normal feeling to have, we just can't get stuck in the emotion and stay feeling that way. But being sad is completely normal, it's just not okay if it takes over. I believe staying positive will help us. I truly believe in the law of attraction...the more positive we are the more positive we will attract. So please don't give up, we're all in it together.
Fit

hidigrl,
sorry to hear how you are feeling. I think it is a normal feeling to have, we just can't get stuck in the emotion and stay feeling that way. But being sad is completely normal, it's just not okay if it takes over. I believe staying positive will help us. I truly believe in the law of attraction...the more positive we are the more positive we will attract. So please don't give up, we're all in it together.
Fit

Thanks Fit I appreciate that. I've had time to take it all in and I'm feeling better. I have the support of my wife and family, and now I have the support of you all here at BNB! Thanks for just letting me rant a bit. I feel better and am ready for this cycle to possibly bring us our little miracle. Thank you all for your words of encouragement! It means alot to me!

:dust:

hidigrl, I am so glad to read that you are doing better. As for us, we went today to the fertility clinic for an ultrasound. Finally I have some matured follicles...therefore tonight I will take the ovidrel trigger shot and on the 24th we are gooing in for IUI. We are both so excited.
Good luck to you and your wife, from two canadian women ttc....

Fit good luck to you both! I'm excited for you as well. We go in tomorrow as well for an ultrasound and blood work. Hopefully we can get the BFP's this month! Lots of baby dust to you two as well! :thumbup:

so I took the trigger shot last night...having some cramping today which is normal they say...tomorrow is the IUI I am feeling anxious...

Baby dust to you all

Hi Everyone,

After a long time of stalking :ninja: we wanted to say hi really and hope that we can become a part of the same sex forum. Its very early days for us, however I look forward to making some new friends and following some of your journeys. :hi:

Please feel free to take a look at our blog if you want to know more about us, we are quite friendly!!! :thumbup:

Have a great day everyone.

Kev x x x

Hi all :)
I'm Liz and have been with my laydee just over 2 years.. We're hoping to start trying for our first LO in the next few moths using donor sperm from a man originally met through the internet but that we've now been talking to/meeting with for around 6 months - lovely guy!

We're also hoping to meet some people who are or have been in a similar situation..

Welcome to all of you that are new to BNB! Good luck and lots of :dust:

Hey guys,

Thankyou for the welcome. Feels great to be here, although obviously very early days yet so anything can happen. Just keeping up with the [-o< and the :dust: !!!

Our blog address is/should be on me siggy but if not...2guysjourneytofatherhood.blogspot.co.uk

Its a place where we can keep stock of everything and I'm over the moon to be using a blog again. I'm cautious that at the moment it might be a bit BFP overkill as I know that there are so many couples who are desperate to be in the very fortunate position we are in.

Thanks again for the kind welcome guys x

S123KEV,

I read some of your blog, very interesting and most of all CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I'm doing good...my partner and I had the insemmination the morning of the 24th so we are waiting two weeks and then we get to test. Hope we get a BFP!!!! It was out first insemmination, we are both excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->