Introductions

Fit! Congrats to you and your partner! I will keep you both in my prayers and hope that you get a BFP! Lots of :dust:! Keep us posted! :thumbup:

Hey Fitmommy,

Wishing you the very best for this cycle then! Fingers crossed that its only round the corner for you guys.

Hope all had a good weekend!

Hey Fitmommy,

Wishing you the very best for this cycle then! Fingers crossed that its only round the corner for you guys.

Hope all had a good weekend!

Thank you! How are you guys doing?

Hey,

Doing ok - trying our best to keep grounded and understand its still early days. Have a scan booked for the 14th May which will put us around 7 weeks. So excited about it all.

How are your plans coming along?

Kev.
We are still waiting to test. We will be testing on May 8th. You guys must be SO excited!!! Do you have the nursery prepared and names planned already?

Kev.
We are still waiting to test. We will be testing on May 8th. You guys must be SO excited!!! Do you have the nursery prepared and names planned already?

Fit did you get that BFP?? I really hope you did!

No I did not. Instead I got a BFN and AF!!!!! :(

fit

Hey all,
Thought id say hi....
Im claire,26, gay and trying to become a mummy on my own...
Scary but exciting!!
On first round of donor iui at a fertility clinic, hopefully get inseminated this weekend!! :D
Xx

@Clairelove86, Congratuations and all the best of luck to you on your first IUI. Where are you from? My partner and I are ttc our first, we are from Montreal.

Hello! My name is Hollie and my girlfriend and I are trying to conceive our first. This month will only be our second try. I'm pretty nervous because I have mild endometriosis and pcos, and I'm afraid it's gonna be hard to get pregnant. But I guess you never know until you try, right?

welcome guys :)

our little girl arrive 07/05/12 and we couldnt be happier! traumatic birth but happy non the less!

Good luck to you all :)

@sheepydoll,
Welcome to the site. And congratulations on ttc...being afraid is something that I can relate to. I have PCOS and am on my second try at IUI this month. I am currently taking metformin for the PCOS, synthroid for the thyroid and clomid during cd3-5..we are going in for an u/s on the 21st of May to see how the follicles have matured....

Good luck to you two and keep in touch.
Fit

hi my name is annemarie and my partner is amanda we have been together for 5 years and we are TTC using AI and a close friend as a donor so wish us luck:hugs:

hi my name is annemarie and my partner is amanda we have been together for 5 years and we are TTC using AI and a close friend as a donor so wish us luck:hugs:

Hey Annemarie,

Wish you all the best and hope that BFP arrives real soon for you guys x

Hey all - my name is Catherine and I am 31, I live with my wife Helen who is 33 and our 2 cats and 2 dogs. We've been married for 3 years and together for 8. We are hoping to start trying in July and are meeting are donor this Sunday for the first time. We are quite nervous and not sure what to ask him!! We've been emailing the last few weeks and he is really nice so fingers crossed by July we will be trying!!!

I'm excited to start a family I've always wanted kids I can't wait to be a mum. Helen will carry the first child then once that child is 9 months we will start trying with me.
We live in Lancashire North West UK. We'd love to talk to other couples in the North West or in England.
I'll keep you updated and let you know how Sunday goes!!

Catherine & Helen x x x

Welcome ladies! My name is Kristina and my partner's name is Cristal. We are on our second round of IUI, will keep you all up to date. We have an u/s monday to see how the follicles are maturing...fingers crossed!

GL to everyone! And welcome Catherine, Helen, Annemarie and Amanda!

Wow I have been gone a few days and look at all of the new members! Welcome everyone!

@ Fit...
Sorry about AF! She is a mean witch to say the least. I wish you and Cristal all of the luck in the world!

I skipped my last cycle and I am patiently waiting for this cycle to start so that we can try again with round 5. I am REALLY optimistic about this cycle. June is my birthday, and my wife Cindy and I's 2nd anniversary so we are hoping this month is the one where we will get a BFP!

Baby dust to everyone!

hidigrl, good luck to you both and most of all happy birthday! and congratulations on the two years! Let's hope and pray this is YOUR cycle. Round 5 sounds good...and you have a great attitude. HOw is your partner coping?

Fit

Fit...

She is coping very well. Cindy is such a great support for me. Anytime I get down about a failed cycle or I see a baby and say something she just tells me that when its our time it will happen. I know this is true, but the wait is killing me. I can't wait to hold our child in my arms and know that this is someone that was created out of love! I can't thank her enough. She's afraid of needles but has been a champ helping me with injections and such. I don't know what I'd do without her!

Sounds like mine! Cristal is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! So supportive. We are so lucky and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful partner. All the best to you two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->