Introductions

Hi Girls! (HI Fitmommy! Funny meeting you here! :D )

I'm 36 and my wife is 45. We have been together going on 13 years, married in the United Church of Christ on October 3, 2005 and are just on our third cycle of TTC. We are TTC using anon donor sperm, Clomid 50mg cd 5-9, HCG trigger shot on CD 12 and IUI on CD 14. We did the IUI on Monday, May 21 which was two days earlier in my cycle this month based on temps and size of the follicles for the last two months as I think my body was maturing the follies earlier than the doc expected and we missed O. Sooo... fingers crossed for this month... third time is a charm, right? Hoping it happens quickly, as I am of *ahem* advanced maternal age (bullpucky :) ) and I'm 60lbs overweight... so we'll see what happens. FINGERS CROSSED!! :happydance:

Glad to meet you all!

Hi Girls! (HI Fitmommy! Funny meeting you here! :D )

I'm 36 and my wife is 45. We have been together going on 13 years, married in the United Church of Christ on October 3, 2005 and are just on our third cycle of TTC. We are TTC using anon donor sperm, Clomid 50mg cd 5-9, HCG trigger shot on CD 12 and IUI on CD 14. We did the IUI on Monday, May 21 which was two days earlier in my cycle this month based on temps and size of the follicles for the last two months as I think my body was maturing the follies earlier than the doc expected and we missed O. Sooo... fingers crossed for this month... third time is a charm, right? Hoping it happens quickly, as I am of *ahem* advanced maternal age (bullpucky :) ) and I'm 60lbs overweight... so we'll see what happens. FINGERS CROSSED!! :happydance:

Glad to meet you all!

Well hello there!!! Nice to meet you...lol

Fingers are crossed for you two! As for us we have to cancel this cycle. I took clomid 150mg cd3-7...went for an ultrasound and nothing is happening...not mature follicles, not signs of ovulation...they aren't quite sure what to do so they cancelled my cycle for this month. Have to meet with our OBGYN on June 9th and we go from there. I am scared, not sure what the heck they willl give me. I am so sick and tired of taking medications for this...all I get are the side effects and not results!!1

Sorry for venting, thanks for listening.

Fit

hi there

i have been reading up about everyone's experience, I'm so happy FOR ALL OF YOU, AND CONGRATS ON THE BUNDLE OF JOY...

i posted a new thread but nobody seems to be reading it, i am new to this as i only started today, i would like to know if you can maybe advise me on home insemination????

hi there

i have been reading up about everyone's experience, I'm so happy FOR ALL OF YOU, AND CONGRATS ON THE BUNDLE OF JOY...

i posted a new thread but nobody seems to be reading it, i am new to this as i only started today, i would like to know if you can maybe advise me on home insemination????

I tried home insemmination a few times. What we did was this, we had the donor arrive at our place within 30 minutes of collecting the sperm. We provided him with steryl containers that we got at a pharmacie. We also got seringes at the pharmacie and used those for the insemmination. I would lie down with a pillow under my hips and my partner would inject the sperm. Stayed lying down for ten minutes and that's it! Simple.

I tried home insemmination a few times. What we did was this, we had the donor arrive at our place within 30 minutes of collecting the sperm. We provided him with steryl containers that we got at a pharmacie. We also got seringes at the pharmacie and used those for the insemmination. I would lie down with a pillow under my hips and my partner would inject the sperm. Stayed lying down for ten minutes and that's it! Simple.
it really sounds so easy, yet I am so eager at the same time,this might sound silly, but the way you describing it, do i lay on my side?

Well hello there!!! Nice to meet you...lol

Fingers are crossed for you two! As for us we have to cancel this cycle. I took clomid 150mg cd3-7...went for an ultrasound and nothing is happening...not mature follicles, not signs of ovulation...they aren't quite sure what to do so they cancelled my cycle for this month. Have to meet with our OBGYN on June 9th and we go from there. I am scared, not sure what the heck they willl give me. I am so sick and tired of taking medications for this...all I get are the side effects and not results!!1

Sorry for venting, thanks for listening.

:thumbup::flower::hugs:

SAw our OBGYN today and she has switched the Clmid for Femera. Has anyone else taken Femera?

never heard of it, do some research that will help

Hi!
I just joined this site today (after months of lurking) and am reading up on everyone's experiences :)
My partner and I have been together since 2008, and were married last summer in NYC the first day same sex marriage was legal.
We will be starting our journey of trying to have a baby when I finish school this December. Just trying to absorb as much info as I can. We have already picked out our donor. Currently deciding on IUI vs. ICI.
Looking forward to checking out everyone's stories!

@miasaidno,

Welcome ladies! My partner and I have tried one IUI so far and are going to be trying again this month. I hope you find the answers you need and that this site is as helpful to you as it has been for me.

Fit

@fitmommy

Thank you! I think we're going try ICI first. My wife really wants to try at home, though i was wanting to do an IUI. We'll see what happens!
Good luck with yours this month. Fingers crossed!! xxo

hi all

My names clair 28 and my oh is jen 29 we've been together almost 10 years and married for 2 we have just finished our first tww and its been emotional. going to wait till jan now to try again... Hope all you guys ttc get good news good luck everyone x

hi all

My names clair 28 and my oh is jen 29 we've been together almost 10 years and married for 2 we have just finished our first tww and its been emotional. going to wait till jan now to try again... Hope all you guys ttc get good news good luck everyone x

Hi all,
We have been together 7 years and married for 1. We had two cycles of IUI this year. Trying for our first. It didn't work either cycle. So in October we decided we'd wait a bit. We too are going to wait until Jan to try again. Its emotional and we need a break Good luck to everyone!

Hi i'm kate and my partners sophie we have been together for 4 years and married for 6 months this will be the first month of trying for us

Nice to meet all you lovely people.

My name is Kris and my gorgeous wife is Kate. We've been married nearly 5 wicked years and have decided now is the time to introduce some craziness to our lives. Kiddo time.
Next month will be my first cycle of IUI and I'm feeling nervous/anxious. We're really really reaaaally hoping that it'll be a one-shot deal for us!!
I've been lurking on BnB since January trying to absorb as much information as possible.
Anyway, good luck to everyone who's trying/been trying/preggo and already raising a baby
:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->