Invalid or BFP?

not2ez2bgreen

Reaction score
I took a test from the dollar store, and it appeared to be negative after about 2 minutes. With all my previous positives it hasn't been a wait once the dye runs across. It's either + or -. I left it and came back later and there was a line with color!
Thinking it could be faulty, or an evap with color, and just not being sure I got an FRER.
I accidentally splashed pee on the window! the whole thing was wet and I didnt think anything was going to happen! I didn't think the dye would move across and that there would even be a control line. Left it on the counter after about another 60-90 seconds.
Came back and there were two lines!
Is it comepletey invalid, or is it probably a BFP?
I can take another but hubby's work schedule is crazy on the weekends, and I'm not taking the other four into the store with me, and have them see and ask 1,000,000,000 questions! :laugh2:
What do you think?

I think this is how to attach a photo? looks decent on ipad, not as clear on laptop.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 79
I thought so but I know I broke the "dont look after the time frame" rule twice. Freaking out a bit.

The time frame thing is a crock. I have my pregnancy tests from three years ago. Once they are dry, if it's a positive it will stay a positive. It doesn't dry and turn pink if it's not.

and even with the urine getting on the window and the strip being soaked before the dye moved across? I mean it doesn't stick if there's not hCG right?

Soeaking from personal experience, ive gotten evaps on that brand of cheapie test. That said, i've never seen an evap on the FRER'S...i'm going to confidently say you're pregnant :) congrats!

What an adventure for you! I bet your other children are going to be excited :) congrats again

That looks pretty positive lol fingers crossed you get the outcome you want!

Still stunned! Nursing school in the fall...I will have to take the winter semester off. 5 kids, homeschool, probably tandem nursing plus pumping for while I'm in school. We will have to find room! We only have 3 bedrooms! My other baby is only 6 months old! We have never had a gap so close. 15 months! My husband is weeks out from a vasectomy. This wasn't what we expected at all! :winkwink:

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!
-Mother Teresa

Oh yikes! You guys are just too fertile! It will all work out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"