iPhone 4s users quick question

miss.kayleigh

me, oh and jakey lee
Reaction score
How long does your battery last? I am charging mine overnight and then it is dead again by tea time.. I'm not very impressed with this

Have you got the iphone 5 software? I've heard one of the first updates to ios 5 drained the battery quick, so if you go onto itunes and download the latest software it may fix the problem?

its a problem with iphone4 s' im afraid...

the battery only lasts 24hrs.

they are trying to sort it so when you update it fixes it.

Yeah I'e got the latest updates.. Hope they sort it soon I am becoming obsessed with what percentage my battery is on OH keeps laughing at me lol

im the same! as soon as it goes red & says 20% left im like 'DONT TOUCH IT'!!! x

Turn
Off the location services, and the raise to speak bit in the settings for Siri. Two massive battery hoggers

Ive got a 4 but had the same problem - its because when you go out of an app you only pause it!

You need to double click the home button so that bar of apps appear then press and hold a app and a minus sign will appear you need to press and remove all open apps!

Stupid design apple :dohh:

I have a iPhone 4, and the battery sucked with iOS 4, and even more with iOS 5. :/ You can only turn off so many location services and push notifications before it's not worth having the phone anymore. :/

I charge mine overnight and its dead by teatime most days ..turn off your locations and 3g to save battery when not using it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->