iPhone - Anyone getting redirected when clicking on a thread ?

I keep getting redirected to a site that tells me I have won an iPhone (when I'm on my iPhone) and when I'm on my mac it redirects me to a 'mac ware' page.
Getting really really annoying. Can't go anywhere on this site without having to click back over and over.

Funnily enough after just reading this thread that's where I got directed too! Looks like I spoke too soon x

Me too :/ I'm off to clear cookies and all again

I've been clearing the cookies and using the retro site suggested and it's still been happening for me

Just to note I cleared history, cookies and the website data part in Safari settings and it still did it. Flipping Apple.

:|

Report sent. I will update when possible in the mean time could people confirm if it's not just UK users effected, what devices they are using (is it 4, 4s, 5, etc if an iphone) and screen shots (I only need one of each).

PinkEmily a screen shot from your mac would be great also please.

I'm in Scotland Uk
iPhone 5 this time
This is the URL : https://mobirewards.org/uk/index2c3.php?c=7&sid=779401002

And the pop up prior to this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Will you text me hun if this happens in the future? Was dealing with my Caitlins situation last night (as you probably seen).

Will you text me hun if this happens in the future? Was dealing with my Caitlins situation last night (as you probably seen).

Aye sure will hun! x

Been happening to me aswell...same screenshot as AP...iPhone 4S for me.

:|

Report sent. I will update when possible in the mean time could people confirm if it's not just UK users effected, what devices they are using (is it 4, 4s, 5, etc if an iphone) and screen shots (I only need one of each).

PinkEmily a screen shot from your mac would be great also please.

No problem. ive only been on the site less than a minute and its popped up twice. Its actually mackeeper that comes up, not what i originally said.

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/pink_princess_emily/Untitled.png

Hope this helps :)

Shhhhh don't want to jinks things but.....

Mine hasn't done it at all today after a nightmare of an issue past two days

2 days free so far ;)

The redirect link doesn't exist anymore either, good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"