Ireland meet- 7th March -Junction One.

Maybe if we arrange a date that suits everyone and a place to meet - not sure where's central for everyone. I know there's a children's indoor play areas in Broughshane and at Junction One, Antrim - does anyone know of any other places that would be central. I'm happy to go anywhere

Maybe if we arrange a date that suits everyone and a place to meet - not sure where's central for everyone. I know there's a children's indoor play areas in Broughshane and at Junction One, Antrim - does anyone know of any other places that would be central. I'm happy to go anywhere

That sounds good to me. anyone else ?? Do you know if buses run up that way?? with me not driving I need to plan way in advance, but I am happy to travel anywhere.

I live in Ballymoney and I do drive.
Also preferably not a Monday.

see you all soon

That sounds good to me. anyone else ?? Do you know if buses run up that way?? with me not driving I need to plan way in advance, but I am happy to travel anywhere.

If it's gonna be Antrim I can collect you at the train station if it's any help. The train/ bus station is too far a walk from Junction 1 but there might be buses to junction 1 itself.

A meet sounds like a great idea, but I am really busy at the moment. What with working and then going through another IVF cycle, I won't be able to do anything soon. Count me in for around the summer time all being well though, and have fun...

xx

Okay girls will we go for Junction one ?? What about a date?? as I dont work I could go anytime, so I will leave it up to the workers to arrange a date that suits every one. Come on lets get this sorted. !!!! Lol

Junction One sounds good - what about a Saturday in March? What date and time suits everyone?

I'll prob be sitting this one out ladies - bubs is due Sat 21st March..... don't wanna go popping while on a forum meet! :rofl:

Saturday in March sounds good to me, any time or date will do for me. Anyone else ??
Come on mandy81 we know you will be there.

I will be there looking forward to it. xxxx

Here we go

Date : Saturday 7th March
Place : Junction one adventure island
Time : 1pm

So whos in ??

Like i said - i'll sit this one out - I'll b 38weeks by then and don't want to risk being at the far end of the country when bubs decides it's "time"....

have fun though girlies! :hugs:

Like i said - i'll sit this one out - I'll b 38weeks by then and don't want to risk being at the far end of the country when bubs decides it's "time"....

have fun though girlies! :hugs:

Thanks hun, we will do another in the summer and you and bubs :baby: will have to be there xx :hug:

Yes, Katie and I will be there! Looking forward to it!:happydance:

Should be ok for me too just need to check what hubby is working to see if he can bring me up.

Me,sophie-louise and Dylan will be there.

Awww girls Saturdays are out for me as the kids have little music lessons and swimming :( Can we make the next one a mid-weeker? And Antrim/Craigavon is a good location for me. Maybe we can have an late spring/early summer meet? I am dying to meet you guys :hissy: Maybe early summer would be good then the girls can come too :)

Have a great time girls, don't forget pics :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->