Irregular Cycle Sisters

lindseyanne,

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Do you chart temperature?

Hot Chilles...it was the RE that gave me provera. My GY didn't take me serious..she wanted to wait until jan to proceed. I'm a little impatient and didn't want to wait..esp if I have a condition that could get worse and more complicated. The RE was more than willing to help. I got AF on 12 (last) day of provera and had for a week. I had ultrasound on day 3 and they took my day 3 bloods and had HSG on day 9. I also had full fasting bloodwork. The testing has been a lot but hope to get some answers at follow up next week. They are very thorough..I will keep u girls posted. Also. Regarding ur temps..make sure taking only once a day first thing in am. I hope they spike for u![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am going to find an RE now. RE is reproductive endocrinologist? Is that right? My gynac is also pretty much useless.
My temps are not going up. It has been 6 days. I know that my body attempted to ovulate but could not release the egg. If the egg was released the temp would go up. It is weird that I feel moist at the vagina but I do have a little stretchy CM. The LH surge has passed. So, I dont know what to do

Yes RE is reproductive endocronolgist. Have u had a + OPK? How do u know u had LH surge? I have had EWCM this week but no + OPK..I think my body is also trying to O..but no temp shift yet. I hope my dr can give me some answers. Do u have PCOs?

lindseyanne,

yep done plenty this cycle last one was two days ago and a bfn no havent temped this cycle we tried giving it a break as was stressing me out but wish we had done it

Aww Dandy hate when our bodies play tricks on us

Yes RE is reproductive endocronolgist. Have u had a + OPK? How do u know u had LH surge? I have had EWCM this week but no + OPK..I think my body is also trying to O..but no temp shift yet. I hope my dr can give me some answers. Do u have PCOs?

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have been MIA! I think the RE is the right place for you! At the GYN they don’t always understand the frustration we feel when TTC. At the RE once all the initial stuff is done they move you along pretty quickly. GYN says to wait 1 year before RE, unless there is an obvious problem, with me and the long cycles with no ovulation I was there after 9 months TTC. The staff is so supportive and understanding at my RE!

HotChillies
Stay strong you never know that BFP could be soon! When can you test? And Hubbys will never understand our TTC craziness- mine was a brat about it- it was hell to get the "sample" from him, and hated to have to BD certain days. They don’t mind if it’s their idea do they?

For me I am on CD 25 and hoping for a normal cycle! I have done OPK every day since day 9 and I think they were all negative; I had one questionable OPK around CD 18. We are just BD as much as we can and see what happens. This cycle I started taking Vitex, 800 mg a day. Good news is not one side effect! I am not sure if it will work but it’s worth a shot!

Baby Dust to you all!

I did have a +ve OPK. So I did get the LH surge. I have had this surge before without ovulation. So it is confusing. What is EWCM?

I looked up charts on the tcoyf website and I noticed that women do get a LH surge and ovulate later. Some women do not get LH surge at all. In both cases, they have been pregnant.

I got an appt. with a female RE. But it is going to be 13th Oct.

lindseyanne,

yep done plenty this cycle last one was two days ago and a bfn no havent temped this cycle we tried giving it a break as was stressing me out but wish we had done it

It is never too late to start. When I had long cycles and abdominal cramps, I used to wonder whether this is ovulationi or AF. But now looking at the temperatures, I know where my body is in the cycle. A little less anxiety.

HotChillies
Stay strong you never know that BFP could be soon! When can you test? And Hubbys will never understand our TTC craziness- mine was a brat about it- it was hell to get the "sample" from him, and hated to have to BD certain days. They don’t mind if it’s their idea do they?
My temperatures are still down and i do have stretchy CM. So, I havent ovulated yet.

For me I am on CD 25 and hoping for a normal cycle! I have done OPK every day since day 9 and I think they were all negative; I had one questionable OPK around CD 18. We are just BD as much as we can and see what happens. This cycle I started taking Vitex, 800 mg a day. Good news is not one side effect! I am not sure if it will work but it’s worth a shot!

Do you consult with RE or some other doctor before taking Vitex?

Baby Dust to you all![/QUOTE]

still no bloomin af but stillhaving achey crampin g and sore boobys:shrug:

:hugs: girlies

still no Ov or Af for me either :dohh:

Oh dandy, Our cute little dandy!:hugs:
Where are your temps now? Do you have an online chart?

yes click on my ticker down the bottom, my temps are quite stable so far, not expecting Ov for a while now

hot chillie - you dont have to see a dr to start vitex, though some naturopaths will recommend it, looks like we will be seeing our drs around the same time, my appy with my gyn is on Oct 16, maybe we'll all get some good news at the same time :hugs:

I did have a +ve OPK. So I did get the LH surge. I have had this surge before without ovulation. So it is confusing. What is EWCM?

I looked up charts on the tcoyf website and I noticed that women do get a LH surge and ovulate later. Some women do not get LH surge at all. In both cases, they have been pregnant.

I got an appt. with a female RE. But it is going to be 13th Oct.

EWCM= Egg White Cervical Mucus. Most fertile type due to estogen surge usually right before O but not always. I get it randomly throughout my cycle.

That is good that you got a +opk. I hope you Ovd!

Hope everything is well with you girls! I bought a basal thermometer today at Wal-Mart while I was grocery shopping. I'm planning on starting to temp and have signed up on fertilityfriend...going to start tomorrow so I can get an idea of my normal home temperatures.

I've never charted before so I hope it isn't too hard for me to get into the habit of it.

There's not really much going on with me right now, besides starting my Provera yesterday and waiting for my next cycle to come!!

ok does this look like a positive Ov test????

i've told OH we are gonna :sex: tonight anyways just incase it is

Attachments

• DSC01829.JPG
    DSC01829.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01830.JPG
    DSC01830.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics