Irregular Cycle Sisters

so im not feeling to positive atm

what i think is happening is if my nipples really are sore (and its not just in my head) im thinking im having an anovulatory cycle, which means AF is on the way... or its gonna bypass that and just go on to the next cycle :shrug: but i really think Ov didnt happen and wont happen for me any time soon :cry:

Dandybrush, if you had the positive OPK for the last couple of days, wait for a couple of days more, the temp might go up. You might be a case of slow rise temperature or stair step pattern. Keep :sex: till then. If there is any window of opportunity, exploit it, so that you do not regret later.
Also, the TCOYF book says one should check for EGCM 3 times a day (morning, evening n afternoon) and record the most wet sensation. Often I noticed that 1 or 2 times a day I would get EGCM, not all 3times. Are you checking your EGCM 3 times a day?
Dandy, do you have the TCOYF book?
Stay positive dandy, stay positive! My best wishes for you.:hugs:

As for me, I got a slight temp rise today. Still have EGCM but abdominal pain is almost gone. My OPK is over, I ordered new ones and they haven't arrived yet. So, had no OPK test. Will have to wait for 2-3 days to see what my body does, whether temp goes up or down.
jIn May (the last long cycle I had) my temp went up but it was still an anovulatory cycle. I guess I will only find out till after the 2WW. I might be out of one fire and into another. Not sure where I belong now. I have to be patient for the next 2-3 days. Will keep you posted.

thanx chillies we didnt bd last night, were to tired :dohh:

no i dont have that book, i check my cm alot :blush: today is the first day i didnt wake up with any ewcm...:shrug: will keep checking

i might jump OH tonight then just in case

I didn't know that about EGCM, so thanks chillies.

I'm on CD18, really hoping there's only 42 days in this one again... so this is my 1st time doing temp checks.

im hoping this cycle is shorter than 86 this time :dohh: dont want another long one :cry:

Sorry your body is playing tricks on you dandy!! :( I hope you're not in for another long cycle hon!! At least maybe if it stretches on til after your appointment, you might be able to get Provera/Clomid and not have to wait for a new cycle!!

thanx chillies we didnt bd last night, were to tired :dohh:

no i dont have that book, i check my cm alot :blush: today is the first day i didnt wake up with any ewcm...:shrug: will keep checking

i might jump OH tonight then just in case

For all angels here,
This might sound like propaganda but that book and website really helped me to understand myself. The images of the CM were very helpful and so was the information on different types of charts. It keeps my anxiety down. Otherwise with my type of cycle, I run around like a crazy nervous chicken.

https://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charg...r_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285625293&sr=8-1

https://tcoyf.com/media/21/default.aspx (free upload of charts and free access to others charts)
Studying the Pregnant charts and how to time intercourse has been very helpful.

i might look into that later thanx chillie, but im seeing the gyn in a couple of weeks, i think im stressing enough without reading more stuff on the subject :dohh:

What the ****! Temperature crashed again. I was so happy that maybe I got lucky for once this cycle. But this might be anovulatory I am thinking now. Have to wait for 1-2 more days to verify.

:hugs: chilies, well my temp seems to still be up :shrug: heres hoping

i THINK going by the pains and yesterdays excessive ewcm that maybe finaly ov has been

chillies - give it a few more days, maybe you have oved and your temps will go up, or maybe you will Ov later...sorry im no expert :shrug:

i think it just may be ov as i have for the first time this cyle got the achey inner thigh i get around af/ ov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->