Irregular Cycle Sisters

:hugs: dandy, hotchillies, and lindsey! I know just how you feel girls!!

dandy, lindsey, wanting2010 and aries28,

I have been charting my temperature and I keep looking at this website:
https://tcoyf.com/media/g/pregnant/default.aspx

It helps me a lot. You may be already knowing about this. I didn't. I am one of those fools enlightened at 30! These charts tell me that timing is crucial. Getting it now. It makes me feel confident. Quite a few of these charts are of women who have long irregular cycles.

As for me, I had the ovulatory pain, 'mitt....' something, plus cervical fluid became stretchy (1st cycle I ever understood so well in my life, gives me a little self confidence), intercourse daily etc. but it has been 5 days since LH surge and the temperature dip and my temp has not gone up. So, I am a nervous cartoon chicken right now, looking up online, reading up and talking to my acupuncturist. My husband doesnt understand. He is chilled out and wonders why I behave like this. Idiot!

Thats the update from me.

Aries 28,

I read an old post by you:
"Sounds like a good plan! Sounds similar to mine! I am also starting Provera to jumpstart my cycle. Dr wants to do blood test on day 2-3 after the arrives and then I guess we will go from there! Do you have irregular cycles? "

Which doctor did you go to for this?
GYnac or RE?

interesting thanx hot chillies

I dont think im gonna Ov anytime soon, we are :sex: about every 3 days atm...are due tonight actually :blush: :thumbup:

i have awful af type pains today ahve goten worse as day has gone on and now cant sleep:nope: really not sure what to make opf it as have ewcm like stuff

Evening ladies, I know this thread has been going for a while but have been looking for something like this.
My cycles, I have come to realise, are about 4-5 months, however my last was 6 weeks... hoping that it's the same this cycle so I can get an idea. Charting temperature now.

:wave: hey coco, my last 2 cycles were 4 months and 3 months...

we all know how you feel and it sux being irregular, i really hope you have a nice short cycle again

I love the way you use emoticons!

:rofl: :hugs: your cute

lindsey from what u are saying, i would think you are oving...unless it is af on the way.

without getting my hopes up i THINK it feels liek the start of af but i cant quite remember what it feels like lol

:rofl:

honestly i dont get cramping much with AF i get more with Ov so :shrug: if thats normal for you then maybe it is
i get terrible cramping from a few days before im due on rught till the day i come off so all in all 10 days

eek thats alot of cramping!! well sounds like AF is on the way for you then

HotChillies, thanks for the website link!

Lindsey, I hope this is AF on the way for you, honey!

Coco, welcome!! We all know what long cycles are like. My last cycle was almost 200 days!!

Here is a link to my BBT chart. Please have a look and comment.
https://tcoyf.com/media/p/1236324.aspx
And you can log in here for free as a beta tester for the online version. You can put up your charts too.

I am going crazy here coz my temps are not doing great. I do feel wet (not the peak I just experienced) but I do have stretchy CV once a day. OPK is negative. Got a LH surge earlier. Then why are my temps not going up? I feel like banging my head on a wall.

On this website, I see a lot of women with long cycles who got pregnant. Notice how they time their intercourse.

It is going to be my 10th session of acupuncture. I am waiting to get a recommendation for a RE from my gynac. Got this idea, thanks to you gals.

Btw, for those who are charting temps, I have a question.

I took my temp 5 times this morning n I got readings varying from 96.8 to 97.7. Does this happen to you too?

um i only temp once...soon as i wake up and thats the temp i use, else i would just end up confused :shrug: go with your first temp chillie

Dandybrush and Wanting - Thank you. It's nice to find people in my position.

Hotchillies - I agree with Dandybrush. Plus how long do you take your temp for? I do about 10 seconds. Mine vary quite a bit from getting up early for work and laying in at the weekend!

Aries 28,

I read an old post by you:
"Sounds like a good plan! Sounds similar to mine! I am also starting Provera to jumpstart my cycle. Dr wants to do blood test on day 2-3 after the arrives and then I guess we will go from there! Do you have irregular cycles? "

Which doctor did you go to for this?
GYnac or RE?

Hot Chilles...it was the RE that gave me provera. My GY didn't take me serious..she wanted to wait until jan to proceed. I'm a little impatient and didn't want to wait..esp if I have a condition that could get worse and more complicated. The RE was more than willing to help. I got AF on 12 (last) day of provera and had for a week. I had ultrasound on day 3 and they took my day 3 bloods and had HSG on day 9. I also had full fasting bloodwork. The testing has been a lot but hope to get some answers at follow up next week. They are very thorough..I will keep u girls posted. Also. Regarding ur temps..make sure taking only once a day first thing in am. I hope they spike for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->