Irregular Cycle Sisters

I did have a +ve OPK. So I did get the LH surge. I have had this surge before without ovulation. So it is confusing. What is EWCM?

I looked up charts on the tcoyf website and I noticed that women do get a LH surge and ovulate later. Some women do not get LH surge at all. In both cases, they have been pregnant.

I got an appt. with a female RE. But it is going to be 13th Oct.

EWCM= Egg White Cervical Mucus. Most fertile type due to estogen surge usually right before O but not always. I get it randomly throughout my cycle.

That is good that you got a +opk. I hope you Ovd!

I think I have not figured out my OPK. I use the same strips that dandybrush has. My way of determining whether it is positive is to check when the 2nd line becomes darkest and then begins fading again. I read about another woman making the same mistake. This is the 1st complete cycle that I am charting and observing and I am making mistakes n learning new things. I have EWCM now. Earlier what I had was less stretchy white CM. Anyways, thanks for helpin me out here.

I did have a +ve OPK. So I did get the LH surge. I have had this surge before without ovulation. So it is confusing. What is EWCM?

I looked up charts on the tcoyf website and I noticed that women do get a LH surge and ovulate later. Some women do not get LH surge at all. In both cases, they have been pregnant.

EWCM= Egg White Cervical Mucus. Most fertile type due to estogen surge usually right before O but not always. I get it randomly throughout my cycle.

I think I have not figured out my OPK. I use the same strips that dandybrush has. My way of determining whether it is positive is to check when the 2nd line becomes darkest and then begins fading again. I read about another woman making the same mistake. This is the 1st complete cycle that I am charting and observing and I am making mistakes n learning new things. I have EWCM now. Earlier what I had was less stretchy white CM. Anyways, thanks for helpin me out here.

oh...what happens if it fades again? i dont get the mistake you are talking about?? :shrug:

oh...what happens if it fades again? i dont get the mistake you are talking about?? :shrug:

The mistake I made was that although the 2nd line was the darkest in the series of tests that I took, it never really was as dark as the 1st line. When both lines are equally dark, it is a LH surge.

Dandy- definitely looks positive!! Good luck hon! Catch that eggy!!!

A few of us are expecting ovulation. Very hopeful about ovulation for all of us. It was full moon yesterday. My acupuncturist says some cycles follow or try to follow the moon phase. I dont believe in this but just an interesting observation.

well my temps have not done anything yet...maybe its a false alarm :shrug: I dont expect to Ov till my CD 70's like last time, but im holding out hope

we are gonna BD the next few nights just incase :shrug:

well my temps have not done anything yet...maybe its a false alarm :shrug: I dont expect to Ov till my CD 70's like last time, but im holding out hope

we are gonna BD the next few nights just incase :shrug:

Let's hope for the best! Good Luck Dandy for the BD!

well no af for me yet again and have ewcm once again im going to london monday but tuesday im getting on the phone and getting me an apointment with my doc:growlmad:

lindsey :hugs: sounds like a plan

no AF or Ov as yet for me either :dohh:

im going to demand something to bring af on then im going to demand clomid

:thumbup: sounds like a good plan lindsey, if in fact i have pcos and this is a fake pos OPK then i hope they put me on clomid too :dohh:

Linsdey, sounds like a great idea! Don't give up til they give you what you want.

I have EWCM again. But this time it is more slimy. Looks like the one on colored page 6 of TCOYF book. I have pain in lower abdomen too. Hope my body makes it this time. I 'd hate to see another trick played on me.

This is the 1st complete cycle that I am charting. So, I am surprised by what EWCM looked like today! I learnt that what I thought was EWCM earlier was not really like what I saw today. But I have had such slow progression, I couldn't tell. I really hope this is the end though. This is really testing my patience.
If I don't see raised temperatures in the next 2-3 days, I am going to be hell disappointed.

hot chillies lets hope we are both oving, my temps havent risen yet :dohh: i woke up with some right side cramps this morning, and some ewcm, wonder if its the right kind :shrug:

fxed for both of us

hot chillies lets hope we are both oving, my temps havent risen yet :dohh: i woke up with some right side cramps this morning, and some ewcm, wonder if its the right kind :shrug:

fxed for both of us

I have very bad abdominal pain this time. Painful on the sides and while walking. Also have 2 enlarged lymph nodes under the right ear. It's been 2 days. No temp rise. :-(

fxed for both of us

Good Luck dandybrush! How is it going for you?

no news for me...:cry: cramping has stopped, and no real ewcm atm, and no temp rise :dohh:

i have soreish nipples atm, which normally means AF is on the way :shrug: but my temps have not risen, so im confused :wacko:

how about you chillies?

so im not feeling to positive atm

what i think is happening is if my nipples really are sore (and its not just in my head) im thinking im having an anovulatory cycle, which means AF is on the way... or its gonna bypass that and just go on to the next cycle :shrug: but i really think Ov didnt happen and wont happen for me any time soon :cry:

Aw that's rubbish dandybrush. Our bodies seem to play tricks on us!

Hope you are OK chillies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->