Irregular Cycle Sisters

I hope things are great for me this cycle I have every thing crossed that this is my cycle and month.

Metformin seems to have done the trick for me. AF started today. The EXACT day my phone's "My Day's" app predicted it to start!

Metformin seems to have done the trick for me. AF started today. The EXACT day my phone's "My Day's" app predicted it to start!

i LOVE my metformin i had my first normal cycle in god knows how long on it:happydance: cant wait to see what happens this cycle

Oh that's awesome!! Congrats! I'm feeling really positive that this cycle will be my first normal one for me too. I love reading of success stories!!

Oh and I'm so excited! I'm now down to 240!! So now I've lost 38 pounds since this all started!! YAY!

well done on the weight loss dodgercpkl, I bet it 's a good feeling getting on those scales and seeing the pounds just drop off :D

Well I'm 10dpo today, not long til test day, I think this is the first cycle in a long time where I haven't yet taken any HPT's. Wow my patience must be getting better. Anyone else got any updates? xx

I've only lost 5lbs on metformin....and then I gained 1 back....

So sad:(

But I'm in weight watchers. Just had a bad week (this is my second week) because of Halloween and birthdays and parties!

Hi all,

I've been AWOL from bnb for awhile. I hope everyone's okay?

Tanz your chart looks awesome! I have a really good feeling for you this cycle x

Lynz- I'm pleased met is working for you. I'm glad things are getting there for you x

I hope it's your cycle too vicnut x

I hopefully ov'd Monday so just waiting at the mo xxx

Thanks Carhar

I'm good thanks, just waiting for 14dpo then will test. I've been quite good this cycle, usually I would have tested by now!

from 10dpo I've had really sore boobs and my back has been killing, hopefully it's a good sign. Normally I get sore boobs as I've ov'd but that didn't happen this time, I was thinking maybe that was down to the clomid. How were you on your 2nd cycle Car - did you have any disappearing symptoms?

Might have to test tomorrow I reckon, I don't want to wait til Sunday!

Thanks Linz, only time will tell if it's a promising sign!

What CD are you on? xxx

Thanks Linz, only time will tell if it's a promising sign!

What CD are you on? xxx

its looking very promising:happydance: im only on cd 6 so we havent even started this cycle yet haha have my final exam at college today so we can focus on baby making after this:haha:

oooo Linz, this may be your cycle (which I really hope it is). Will keep you posted on the test results :)

Whats the exam for?

oooo Linz, this may be your cycle (which I really hope it is). Will keep you posted on the test results :)

Whats the exam for?

german course for living in germany i passed my politics part yesterday now have the main one today:haha:

Gl Lynz x

Tanz - I didn't want to test either so hopefully that's a good sign! My bbs were v hard and sore and I had a strange pins and needles sensation/ shooting pains in them. I also had heartburn. The most obvious thing was the exhaustion. I'd get home from work, have dinner and then go to bed.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

BTW I officially joined you both in the LTTC gang this month xxx

I'm going through exhaustion at the mo, been really tired after teatime and then I go and fall asleep at 8pm, but wake up boiling the next morning!!!

Did you get any implantation bleeding?

Shame you're joining the LTTC gang, but hey there's a load of lovely women in the LTTC section to talk to.

Linz - the course sounds really thorough, let us know how the main course goes today :)

Yes I had two tiny spots of brown/pink blood on consecutive days around 7 and 8dpo I think. I think the stats are about 40% of women have implantation bleeding. If I hadn't been obsessed with my cm I would have missed it.

Hi all and thanks for all the good feelings really makes me think there is some hope for me in all this. Not stopped bleeding but as soon as I do the OH and I are going to go for it and hopefully by xmas we have :bnp: we've been waiting all year for.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to yopu all and loads of baby wishes too xx

ladiees on met have any of you had any side effects? for the past 2 nights ive woken up with the most awful heartburn/ trapped wind not sure if its a side effect or not but i cant get rid of it have had it all day now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->