Irregular Cycle Sisters

Sorry to hear that wisper. For once I did and now I'm finding the 2ww hard and I'm only a few days in. I think it's all the excitment thats doing it but I know I have to make it. Next cycle will be your's I can feel it. Can some one please do the wait with me feeling a bit :wacko: Not had to do it for so long :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm right there will you according to FF!! If it's right, then I'm 4dpo (and my OB thinks that it's probably right) and should either be pregnant or start my period in a couple of weeks. I'm already having insane urges to test.... :blush:

I just saw the CM in my nickers and guested that I must be OVing so me and the OH went a bit made in the bed Sunday and Monday. I really hope that I am pregnant I've been getting cramps still and I don't normaly get them after I OV :wacko:

Sorry to hear that wisper. For once I did and now I'm finding the 2ww hard and I'm only a few days in. I think it's all the excitment thats doing it but I know I have to make it. Next cycle will be your's I can feel it. Can some one please do the wait with me feeling a bit :wacko: Not had to do it for so long :haha:

I'm right there will you according to FF!! If it's right, then I'm 4dpo (and my OB thinks that it's probably right) and should either be pregnant or start my period in a couple of weeks. I'm already having insane urges to test.... :blush:

I just saw the CM in my nickers and guested that I must be OVing so me and the OH went a bit made in the bed Sunday and Monday. I really hope that I am pregnant I've been getting cramps still and I don't normaly get them after I OV :wacko:
hun id keep dtd if you can as cm doesnt always mean ov especialy to pcos etc i get fertile like cm all the time during my cycle

hun id keep dtd if you can as cm doesnt always mean ov especialy to pcos etc i get fertile like cm all the time during my cycle

Yeah I agree. I have that same fertile like cm pretty much all cycle as well. In fact despite the fact that FF predicted my ovulation happened either last friday or saturday (based on temps), my hubby and I are still trying. :D But then I love trying. I would try everyday if it were up to me. :blush:

Yeah I agree. I have that same fertile like cm pretty much all cycle as well. In fact despite the fact that FF predicted my ovulation happened either last friday or saturday (based on temps), my hubby and I are still trying. :D But then I love trying. I would try everyday if it were up to me. :blush:

I know what you guys are saying and thats why I did an OV test the day after and it came up positive but very faint so I think I did I hope I did. But I guess I just have to wait and see.

I know what you guys are saying and thats why I did an OV test the day after and it came up positive but very faint so I think I did I hope I did. But I guess I just have to wait and see.

I hope you did too! :)

My cycles have been 78, 56, 65, 6 months. Only had maybe 5 real af's in the past 14 months.

Been tested nothing wrong with me and hubby,

Sometimes i get slight poss opks and it never gets darker, my temps seems out of wack.
Been bding quite regularly

A huge mystery for me, i was normal before ttc

I'm cross posting this in a lot of areas, but I'm pretty excited for the possibilities!

Ok now I'm really symptom spotting! I just went to the bathroom and when I glanced at my wipe, there was a tiny bit of bright red spotting! With that dip and raise in temp, I'm having a hard time NOT thinking that it could be implantation! Oooooohhhh I hope so! The timing would be right from what I can read. Please please please please let this be implantation!

fingers crossed this is your IB that you're experiencing. When are you testing?

Hows everyone else doing, hope you're ok, xxx

ah brill stuff linz, just looked at your chart, wow your temps have gone right up. Hope the next week or so goes nice and quick for you, xx

ah brill stuff linz, just looked at your chart, wow your temps have gone right up. Hope the next week or so goes nice and quick for you, xx

im trying to not get any hopes up this cycle so hurts less when af l.ands lol

Oh my gosh, I've missed loads! Lynz ov on cd17 wow it looks like your cycles are sorted, so it's just a matter of time. I have my fx for you as your chart looks great xxx

Tanzi - I'll be testing as late this week as I can hold out. lol I'm currently 9 dpo so assuming ofc that my temps stay up, I'll test hopefully on Saturday (15dpo). The spotting is gone now, but it just feels like a good sign! :D I'm guessing that I'll break down and test on Thanksgiving. lol I'm so hoping that these recent signs are all correct!

I;ve managed to hold out this week. But I don't know if I can do it for a nother week but I know I need to. My OH is trying to keep my mind off of testing. I really am praying that this is my month.

Oh my gosh, I've missed loads! Lynz ov on cd17 wow it looks like your cycles are sorted, so it's just a matter of time. I have my fx for you as your chart looks great xxx

thanks hun i know it wownt be the cycle for us just don feel it and going to make sure i get towels today ready for af:haha: not looking forward to flying on my period:dohh: how are you doing?

I;ve managed to hold out this week. But I don't know if I can do it for a nother week but I know I need to. My OH is trying to keep my mind off of testing. I really am praying that this is my month.

do you temp hun? or just going by opk and cm?

Oooh! I'm so hoping it's your month!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

What DPO are you or do you think you are?

do you temp hun? or just going by opk and cm?

Just opk and cm thinking of starting to temp but don't know when I should start or any thing like that. Xx

Oooh! I'm so hoping it's your month!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

What DPO are you or do you think you are?

I think it's dpo7 but I'm not a 110% on that. Though I was sick after going in to town

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->