Irregular Cycle Sisters

hi ladies how are you all? im getting myself prematulrly exited lol day 15 and i have ov signs tummy cramps, pain in ovary and cm could it be that the meds have worked already?:shrug:

Hi there I got that the first moth of taking met and no preg lol. I can take between 3 to 6 months to kick in. figers crossed though that it has work fast for you

:dust: :dust: :dust:
thank you ive only taken the tabs for 6 days and only 500mg a day so wasnt sure if it was even possible seeing as if last mth was 50 days lol

I'm on 1000mg a day and it helped for all of 2 months and they where both 50 day and haven't had a cycle since July this yr. Glad I could help hun :hugs:

We don't have 88 cent test here! Not fair. Our walmart brand, the equate ones are 4.88. For one.

I got mine in the middle of the pharmacy area, it's a whole shelf of things for 88 cents, and pregnancy tests were there too!

Anyone else in the mood for a holiday?

DH and I have been so busy lately, and with nothing fun, really.

hey linz, wow it sure does sound like ov signs at such an early stage in your cycle too, YAY! do you know your luteal phase or has it been hard pinpointing?

in the UK we have poundzone shops which sell pregnancy tests, but like you said Cassie, going too cheap is too good to be true right?

Rin, I got myself too giddy yesterday about the holiday next month. I keep thinking when I'm able to say I'm pregnant I'll be able to tell them the real reason for the hol - been TTC for so long and wanted a break :)

Are there any cheap weekend things you and hubby could do?

Tanzibar- Yup, I think I should be able to find something.

What with Halloween almost here, there's loads to do. :haha:

hey linz, wow it sure does sound like ov signs at such an early stage in your cycle too, YAY! do you know your luteal phase or has it been hard pinpointing?

in the UK we have poundzone shops which sell pregnancy tests, but like you said Cassie, going too cheap is too good to be true right?

Rin, I got myself too giddy yesterday about the holiday next month. I keep thinking when I'm able to say I'm pregnant I'll be able to tell them the real reason for the hol - been TTC for so long and wanted a break :)

Are there any cheap weekend things you and hubby could do?

yeh my lp has always been maximum 15 days but i dont think it was ov temped this morn and my temp is way down

I'm thinking of stopping my met and only taking the AC and vits. But don't know if I should what do you all think I should do???

I'm thinking of stopping my met and only taking the AC and vits. But don't know if I should what do you all think I should do???

imnot a fan of ac lol but it depends what you think is helping you hun

vicnut - I'm not sure what to advise about the vitamins, I think if you're currently using the met you should stick to it until the start of the new cycle.

AC didn't work for me either - just incase you're in 2 minds about whether to use it or not :D

vicnut - I'm not sure what to advise about the vitamins, I think if you're currently using the met you should stick to it until the start of the new cycle.

AC didn't work for me either - just incase you're in 2 minds about whether to use it or not :D

I've been on the met since feb and only had 2 cycles on it and they where both 50 days and I've been on the AC for just over 4 weeks now and been getting cramps and a higher temp which I only get before and drue in my cycle.

well ladies i THINK ive ovd have had 2 high temps ina row just gota see what tomoz one is

vicnut - sounds like AC works for you then, is it safe to mix it with the met?

Linz - keeping my fingers crossed for your ovulation, you're only cd21 too, yay, things are looking good for you! :)

Linz - keeping my fingers crossed for your ovulation, you're only cd21 too, yay, things are looking good for you! :)
no sex for us around ov but if i have ovd im not gonn complain as gets me right on track for end of mth when my course finishes and i caan get stuck in with baby making!

Well they said it is in holland and barrett but I'm thinking of stopping it as the met don't work for me I've been on it t not once tsince Feb and only had two bleeds but no ove as yet with the met.

false alarm temp droped back to 36.11 this morn was nice while it lasted:dohh::growlmad:

Hey Ladies!

Metformin has done its job for me. First cycle, less then a month on Metformin. Operation Ovulation Successful!

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/imaginetheimpossible77/2011-10-18090532.jpg

Hey Ladies!

Metformin has done its job for me. First cycle, less then a month on Metformin. Operation Ovulation Successful!

https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/imaginetheimpossible77/2011-10-18090532.jpg

thats fantastic i dont use opks as havent got any but i THINK i ovd too as my temps are in the 36.40s now had one day when was low in between but think that was just to do with how cold tis flat gets:haha:

i just got my crosshairs on ff alough dotted as temps were all over the place early on and i had no cm that i noticed for ov:shrug:

Blah....so bummed out.

He couldn't ejaculate last night and his penis has had enough. If he tries too much, the PVS can irritate the skin, making it insensitive to the vibrations, and making ejaculation impossible. We tried for 1hr the first night I had my +OPK and then we tried for 1 1/2 hrs last night.

That means I'm out this month. If it worked, and pregnancy was the result, I would have got my BFP on or around my birthday.

If next ovulation works though, we'd get my BFP around our 3 yr anniversary.

Lets hope this metformin continues doing its job!

have
Blah....so bummed out.

He couldn't ejaculate last night and his penis has had enough. If he tries too much, the PVS can irritate the skin, making it insensitive to the vibrations, and making ejaculation impossible. We tried for 1hr the first night I had my +OPK and then we tried for 1 1/2 hrs last night.

That means I'm out this month. If it worked, and pregnancy was the result, I would have got my BFP on or around my birthday.

If next ovulation works though, we'd get my BFP around our 3 yr anniversary.

Lets hope this metformin continues doing its job!
have you tried your man with macca hun? helps my man when hes under the pressure of bding we just orderd some new stuff for next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->