Irregular Cycle Sisters

Thanks Linz, the past few days have just been like a dream it really has. I've been dying to tell you too but wanted to hold off til a blood test...turns out I don't need one and they've got me booked in for my first scan in 2 weeks, xxx

:yipee: :dance:

I just knew it was your cycle :hugs:

Congratulations! I hope you'll have a h&h 9 months xxx

Hopefully we'll be joining you soon x

Rin731 :)

I know it sounds silly but I think watching the great sperm race really helped me loads. Youtube it. Honestly I knew the sperm took it's time to get into the tubes but I never really knew how long, nor the journey they have to take - so after sex (which we did 12 hours apart) I stayed on the bed with my bum elevated for at least 30 mins. I think, I really think in fact, that piece of knowledge helped time it all perfectly. xxxx

Carhar - thanks darling! yes I hope we all get to be in the same boat soon enough, It's a daunting thought that I now have to go find more people to talk to on BnB, I like keeping to just a small group! Not long til you'll be testing, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :D

Thanks wanting, I know it's not been easy and at times I've been super upset by it all but I don't think I can ever forget the struggle. I think it's done hubby and I some good actually, least we're in a position where we already know how my body works and all the issues the hospital has confirmed. Hope you don't mind if I still post and stalk this thread, it was the very first one I joined :)

Tanz- I'll have to watch that...:)

Congrats, again, you deserve it!

Rin731 :)

I know it sounds silly but I think watching the great sperm race really helped me loads. Youtube it. Honestly I knew the sperm took it's time to get into the tubes but I never really knew how long, nor the journey they have to take - so after sex (which we did 12 hours apart) I stayed on the bed with my bum elevated for at least 30 mins. I think, I really think in fact, that piece of knowledge helped time it all perfectly. xxxx

Thanks wanting, I know it's not been easy and at times I've been super upset by it all but I don't think I can ever forget the struggle. I think it's done hubby and I some good actually, least we're in a position where we already know how my body works and all the issues the hospital has confirmed. Hope you don't mind if I still post and stalk this thread, it was the very first one I joined :)

Congrats!!! That's such amazing news! You are more the welcome to stalk - I think all of us will welcome your knowledge and input. I think your take on it is exactly right. I try and remind myself of that all the time - had I gotten pregnant right away then I wouldn't have had this journey and I wouldn't know what I now know about myself and my body. Doesn't always make it easier to wait ... lol Anyway, I'm thrilled for you and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Well it looks like I'm OV so me and the OH went a bit mad when he came home from work :sex: hehe. So now we just to keep going with the :sex: for the next 2 days. But now we do have dreaded 2 week wait so best make some :coffee: lol. Will keep you all updated. Xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hey, I'm on CD 36, haven't ovulated yet, probably won't... no idea how long this cycle is going to last. Feeling a bit fed up.

hope your 2ww flies by vicnut, keep us posted :D

I will do. We know it's a long shot but we have to hope don't we. I'm trying not to think about it other wise I will stress myself out wondering. Time to start :coffee: But I did do a ov test at home and it had a fint line so I think tested at the end of my ov.

still n o ov for me my body tricked me the past few days thinking ive ovd but havent as temp ust doesnt show it

Sorry to hear that wisper. For once I did and now I'm finding the 2ww hard and I'm only a few days in. I think it's all the excitment thats doing it but I know I have to make it. Next cycle will be your's I can feel it. Can some one please do the wait with me feeling a bit :wacko: Not had to do it for so long :haha:

had a temp irise today what do you ladies think
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369441

It could be your fertile time coming up Linz, I found before ovulation my temps seem to drop slowly like yours do, plus going off your previous cycle you're bound to ov over the next few days anyway (well your ovaries better had release an egg :D)

xxxx

Sorry to hear that wisper. For once I did and now I'm finding the 2ww hard and I'm only a few days in. I think it's all the excitment thats doing it but I know I have to make it. Next cycle will be your's I can feel it. Can some one please do the wait with me feeling a bit :wacko: Not had to do it for so long :haha:

I'm right there will you according to FF!! If it's right, then I'm 4dpo (and my OB thinks that it's probably right) and should either be pregnant or start my period in a couple of weeks. I'm already having insane urges to test.... :blush:

dodgercpkl - don't test yet, don't do it woman! hang on in there, ask your hubby to hide the tests and let him decide when you should do it (thats if he has a good tolerance level) :D

dodgercpkl - don't test yet, don't do it woman! hang on in there, ask your hubby to hide the tests and let him decide when you should do it (thats if he has a good tolerance level) :D

lol that would be a great idea, but he can't deny me anything! *grin* He's way to sweet to me for his own good, but I do love it. :) Thank you for the encouragement to hold off tho! I'm so antsy to see what the results of this cycle are!

It could be your fertile time coming up Linz, I found before ovulation my temps seem to drop slowly like yours do, plus going off your previous cycle you're bound to ov over the next few days anyway (well your ovaries better had release an egg :D)

xxxx

with this morns temp i think its yet another bloody trick of my body i really thought yesterday could of been it fertility friend says going by my last 2 cycles that i ov around day 22-26 latest so im now entering my fertile phase, we have had to do thing dif this mth as we both have thrush( i always seem to get it) so we are inseminating with syringes:haha: i just hope its not a long cycle again i dont think i could take it after the last one being normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->